Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Kush

Re: Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Ku

Wiz22: I haven't tried the freshly chopped stuff yet - gonna give it a week to dry before i try. I still got a little left from a chop i did about 1½ week ago. I'd say the flavour is sweet with a hint of sour.. fresh, green and not too dominant. Unfortunately, it was harvested way too early so it only gives a light buzz in the head. Good thing i have some stoner hash to mix it up with :D

Re: Tjalibabba's First Grow Journal! - Sweet Tooth Auto + Afghani Hindu Kush + CPH Ku

Donpaul: Yeah, i'm a little disappointed with the Sweet Tooth "Auto" strain. Gave them roughly 5 weeks from seed under 20/4, but none of them autoed. 2 of them almost died on me a couple of times, and one of the two remaining is trying to pull some tricks on me atm. I'll post some pics tomorrow probably.

They just seem really unstable.. one of the two remaining is gonna yield around 40g but with very few trichs. The other one will probably yield just 15g's but is totally covered in trichs. Both of them have around 90% milky trichs now.

Edit: Damn, what a huge nug you harvested a few days ago! Get a chance to taste it yet?

Oh and my new journal is up. I decided not to go all-out on autos after all, but i will still be running a [Seedsman Auto Blue] and a [Barney's Farm Pineapple Express] together under a 90w LED. Still sticking to coco - hydro looks interesting but i wanna learn more first.

Here is the link: Tjalibabba's 2nd Grow! 6 Stains - Coco - LED

Day 101 (68 days after 12/12 switch)

Three plants remain. A small sweet tooth which is really resinous:
DSC006263.jpg

A larger sweet tooth with a lot less trich coverage:
DSC006253.jpg

And my Copenhagen Kush. This one will need another couple of weeks.
DSC006205.jpg

well done mate, you got some amazing looking buds their, nice size as well, cant wait to see the harvest,

Time for an update! 2 plants were left last time: The smallest of my 4 sweet tooth "auto" and the copenhagen kush. I harvested the last sweet tooth yesterday. Here is a shot before harvest:

DSC007086.jpg

Its odd how it has turned purple.. none of the others did that.. but its the best looking and smelling plant ive chopped down so far, so i'm really looking forward to :tokin: it :)

Day 129, the day after the final harvest

The last sweet tooth is almost all smoked up :) It was some pretty decent smoke, but a little harsh on the throat. Earthy and sweet. Stony effect, but not too strong.

The copenhagen kush was chopped yesterday. It started flowering somewhere between day 53 and 57, meaning its had 71-75 days to finish. Or in other words, 10 to 11 weeks.

12919.jpg

(There are 2 rows - maybe its hard to tell from the picture)

The buds weren't that dense, but at least it produced 2 huge colas. I'm guessing around 50 g (1. 2/3 Oz) once its done drying. I'd say it probably took me 4½ hours to trim the buds - lots of leaves everywhere, both big and small. I left some very tiny ones, because if i had to trim all those too, i would never have gotten done.

I did an early harvest from this plant last week, and just had a chance to sample it. Honestly some of the best smoke i've ever had. It was super smooth and kind of a sneaker. But as soon as it hit me, i had a huge smile on my face and headed straight for the fridge, on a mission to empty it :)

welll done mate, great harvest, the buds look great, im doing everything i can to get some purple bud but no matter what i do i cant get it to change colour, but im coming into winter here now so the night time temps will be a whole lot cooler, so im hoping this will get me some colour, plus i think my soil is to hot with nutes so it has to much N in it, so ill be flushing more the next time i flush and doing it a bit earlier, my plants look healthy at harvest and dont have any yellow leaves, so clearly the soil is to hot and their is to much N

Looks great as always. Gonna stop watching this grow now for your new 1! C u on the other side!!

This concludes my journal. Final dry weight of the CPH Kush was around 60g (2 Oz.). A rough estimate of my total dry weight would be just below 200g, and the grow took a bit less than 4 months total. I feel like there's a lot of room for improvement there, but i've also learned a lot, so hopefully i'll get more next time around. Thanks to everyone for watching and commenting - I hope to see you in my new grow journal :)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom