Stealth Cabinet Grow - Sweet Tooth Auto Fem & Sleestack x Skunk #1

Update time again:D So I topped my older plant last night I can see new little tops coming in already pretty gnarly:p The plants are on day 5 and 13.

hvvXcp1.jpg

cxbGh6L.jpg

7eFUkeo.jpg

So I missed updating day 16 and 8 sorry! SO here is day 17 and 9 of the 2 bag seed plants. On the older plant the 2 tops are forming in awesome one top faster then the other and the plants pretty much filling the pot now. I also i have 2 seeds with massive tap roots that are ready to pop out of the soil so stay tuned for those.
oTG7kcw.jpg

qav5MxK.jpg

x3EZNIn.jpg

P1B9TxL.jpg

So update time again! The plants are on day 10 and 18 and its official the older plant fills the pot with its huge leaves now so awesome! The other plant is catching up but is no where near where the other plant was at at its age but oh well! Also i have a question i have little female hair looking things and its not on a flowering cycle are they? Last one of the seeds is coming out of the soil:)

wvFjKwR.jpg

ZyUX1iK.jpg

QcdsHHo.jpg

pTbcWtd.jpg

h8w1l2p.jpg

looks good in there

I lmao at the upside down lamp,it took me back to 1978 + reps

im smoking some sweet tooth now,its pretty good, couple of downsides, it doesn't last long,and it makes me cough like no other

subbed

looks good in there

I lmao at the upside down lamp,it took me back to 1978 + reps

im smoking some sweet tooth now,its pretty good, couple of downsides, it doesn't last long,and it makes me cough like no other

subbed

I messed up on all the seeds i ordered! So these are all bag seed plants!

Back
Top Bottom