Let's Begin A Journal With Autos

Have you thought about starting them indoors, under controlled conditions... Nature can be very harsh on little seedlings. Just a thought...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

in past i was indoor i was always succes with 420 help....even my first time i couldnt belive how huge buds i grow...but i dont have the money to buy the equipment..right now.also outdoor i had some succes..it is the first time i lost so many seeds....in all those years i lost 2 seeds...one didnt germinate at all end another one i destoyed it by accident...but let me ask u please...i the seed have about 1.5 cm white tail..the seed is breaked (half open)i cover it all with soil about 2-3 cm the seed(not the tail) in soil ...do u believe i have a chance?
i already put in cotton an auto purple of pyramid..but the narco purps was the one i liked most in apperance...nice colours...its ok i have some seeds thst going well...i had 3 that i believe is a lost case..and i have some more seeds....6 seeds and the one i put on cotton today..
i will get some plants but is shame to lose those seeds..i am not work right now and i cant foward to buy my medicine esoecialy from streets...i will try to save some money coz i work sometimes when thy need me to buy equipment for indoor...a hps dual spectrum will be very nice...i hope i will not lose this seed..i cover it with soil and i believe till come up in air the weak part of the white tail will be stronger...i hope so...i will let u know in a few days..i think this year is a cursed year for me...i lost my brother...i lost 2 brothrs in tottal ..i lost my lovely grandnanny...and i keep losing my laidies. death is in my front door

I didn't mean to say grow them indoors. Just start them a couple weeks under 9ne or two cfls. Then you can transplant them outside once they've gotten strong enough. Don't need much to start them off, just a desk lamp and a light bulb.

:green_heart:cheers

yes Snid!!!u r right...yes i didnt evn think about it...that gonna work...thank u my friend..really thanks...i wil let u know...i have a small grow room with 6 cfl bulbs...30watt each...100Watt in real light...thanks a lot

good morning for everybody...i got some fotos to upload..but i have to say somethink first..yesterday i saw my plants and all except the 3 olders was dry soil..today-this morning-early the morning i woke up and couldnt go back to sleep..so i took the dog and go for a walk all the cars was wet from humidity...100% humidity..when the sun came up i went to get some fotos and the soil wasnt dry more...it was wet fom the humidity of the night...this phenomenon with my mistakes is what happened...i think so at least...anyway...lets see some fotos...

afghan skunk...
Afghan_sk_Small_.jpg

afghan skunk...
Afghan_skunk_Small_.jpg

critical+
critical_Small_.jpg

afghanskunk older
Afghan_skunk_older_Small_.jpg

blue mystic
blue_mystic_Small_.jpg

og kush photoperiod
og_kush_photoper_Small_.jpg

og kush photoperiod...
og_kush_photoperiod_Small_1.jpg

sweet skunk..
sweet_skunk_Small_.jpg

sweet skunk..older
sweet_skunk_older_Small_.jpg

#1 regular auto(1)
1auto_regular_Small_.jpg

#1 regular auto(2)
1regular_Small_.jpg

i forgot one...the 3rd swet skunk the older..
i can see the new ones are going well..not problems...at least not many and big problems...
the og kush i know i do stress it but i will keep it for a couple of months maybe more...and is already one month from seed..
the pitures are not so good but i am waiting to get 4 tops on autos and og kush and then i will release them...
everyday getting hotter and hotter..
day humidity today from internet 67%
25 degrees celcium
i hope at least to get some smoke in a month even f it is very small yield fromthe 3 olders with thebig problem..2xsweet skunk and 1 afghan skunk...it is about 6 weeks and the seed bank write 7 weeks...
one month i feel they need more...
so guyshave a nice day and next tme i will ge some better pictures..
thank u very much..

i rhink theedge of the broken cell cut it...maybe was trying to go upwads and the edge of seed cell cut it....
R.I.P.
narco purps
speed+
pineaplle expess
2xsweet skunk
afghan skunk..
11 sativas

with all these happened ,i am a bit terrified now...i am afraid to feed them.i got some nutes but i got special this for begin ...is this a good idea to start give them food?
IMG_20160514_134358_Small_.jpg
IMG_20160514_134353_Small_.jpg
IMG_20160514_134334_Small_.jpg

i got some othrs in dust ...with
20-20-20
0-45-36
13-0-15-and clacium-15
13-15-0
..i have those for the trees in y yard..and one bottle with
0-15-15
for cannabis grow...
so i talk for the one in the foto..shall i? i am very afraid coz of what happened to my plants.thanks

I am not at all familiar with that brand of nutrients. My advice is to use 1/4 strength at first and maybe just feed one or two plants to see how they respond. Don't over do it, but they will need food eventually. Hope that settles your fears s little... Good luck SolarEc,

KIG :green_heart:

I am not at all familiar with that brand of nutrients. My advice is to use 1/4 strength at first and maybe just feed one or two plants to see how they respond. Don't over do it, but they will need food eventually. Hope that settles your fears s little... Good luck SolarEc,

KIG :green_heart:

yes ...i am fear but i will use like u said ..on older plants and only quarter dose ...i will see if they need a bit more...maybe insecond feed i will use abit more than quarter to see how's response...no feeding at all is like overfeeding...and i want to say i willnever use again coco soil or coco pellets for germinate.....the soil from big market i used to use was perfect for the first month of theplants...i will go to fammilia staff than to experiment with new expensives seeds on new kind of staff like soil...thanks Snid...u r always there when i need an advice..appriciate this.:Namaste:

yesterday a auto purple from pyramid germinate..today i put it on a very small pot so i can grow it there till get strong and then i will cut the bottom to put it on final pot...this is gonna be indoor as my friend Snid have this great idea never pass from my mind...but i still have my opnion never again coco......the one i used to use and have succes....70 litres 12 euro...8.5 on discount....nice soil wih 6.5 ph ...very light soil and the 90-95% is black and blonde (τυρφη) or tirfi...the translate sais peat..i hope is the correct word...i hope also not to lose the new seed...lol..happy birthday to me ...lol...:slide::nicethread::happy-birthday::ban::oops:

For your autos you'll need at least a 1 gallon pot, when they go outside will you keep them in pots or have them in the ground?
If you're going to leave them in pots, I'd use a solo cup for the first week or so then as you see roots BEGIN to appear in the drain holes move it to its final pots before you put them outside.

Conversely if your planting in the ground or raised bed I would start in at least a 1 gallon pot to be able to hold It for a couple weeks before making the transplant Into the soil.

Forgive me if I missled you, what I meant was to keep them indoors for a little longer while they get stronger. Small pots for autos (solo cups) are only temporary vessels for convenience. It's best to start them in the pot they'll finish in. So unless you're planting in the ground and not in pots outside, then I would use a bigger pot. Sorry for the confusion... :oops:

KiG brother :green_heart:

hi there Snid..there is no confusion..dont wory my friend..the plan is to grow them in pots ...i understand...thank u..its already pop out....i see the seeds it is on air(dont know how to say) but stil isnt broken the whole seed to see the leaves...i bellieve tomrow will be tottaly open.i did use a pot the smallest plastic pot they have for flowers...i can keep it in one hand..then i will cut the botom to put in at the final pot..for this year i forget the ground coz of many re-searches.thank u:thumb:

the girls looks nice now...hey start to getting bigger and bigger..i feed them and i look the nxt day to see if thereisany burns or any signs...but is going well..all of them...i wonder what to do with the og kush .it is photoperiod and i cut the top already...i keep it down like u did in ur tutorial and become to have 4 tops..it gonna be on veg for a long time.how to keep it down?anyway i am sure i will find out something.:thanks:

Kk then that sounds good SolarEc, just make sure you cut the bottom out without damaging the roots. May I suggest perforating/ the pot so you can easily remove the bottom without damaging them. Also you could cut it off now and tape it into position for now and then come transplant time you can just remove the tape and the bottom will fall out. When I use solo cups top start my autos, I have them in their final pots within two weeks. I try and do it just before roots are visible, that way I'm not shocking it when I move them to their new pots. Wishing you good luck SolarEc :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

hi...i already did that ..i cut the pot on bottom with a blade and i left just some very small piecew(1cm) uncutting....so when is time to transplant it i will cut 3 small pieces..easylli..thank u Snid..yes i read about the roots..must not mke rootbound on small pot...must not even touch the pot around or bottom..just as u said..no stres at all..2 nodes and in final pot..thanks man.

i think i have again same problem...he seed came out from soil but it didnt open...it is half broken and i think i am gonna lose this seed also...i will upload some fotos in a while...i think is it better to help the half broken seed to open and release the leaves?in a while u will see pictures...i am afraid i lost this onealso..auto purple from pyramid

on the cotton is the head seed of the narco purps...i put what left on cotton and open....still have a smalll white tail but i saw the 2 first set of leaves to appear...i put it there just in case...my biggest proble is this now ..the seed doesnt break and it will cut again the white tail(root)..

IMG_20160522_150231.jpg
IMG_20160522_150216.jpg
IMG_20160522_150120.jpg
IMG_20160522_150110.jpg
IMG_20160522_150104.jpg
IMG_20160522_150054.jpg
IMG_20160522_150002.jpg
IMG_20160522_145945.jpg
IMG_20160522_145947.jpg
IMG_20160522_145944.jpg

Back
Top Bottom