Let's Begin A Journal With Autos

sorry guys for the non good journal...thats why probably i see no comments or like to my journal..i dont blain u my journal is shit...i will finish it when the plants are ready to harvest...takes too much time to do this ..with no esponse....thanks everyone for coming by..we'll see again in a month about...till harvest day.thank u ..one love:Namaste::thanks::peacetwo::peacetwo::peacetwo:

Sorry to hear that SolarEc, I'll look forward to your harvest pics. Please give us/me a few updates between now and then, keep the journal alive just don't spend all your time on it. Thanks fr sharing the girls with us.

KiG SolarEc, :green_heart:cheers

hey Snid...i hope u recovey from r illnes..this is an update for you to make u feel better..lol..:Namaste::love:

so..i wont update all plants....the new ones and some of the olders...

this OG Kush photoperiod started in the mdlle of april...2-3 days more or less...i use as possible as icould the technique of u(SNID'S).yestrday i began to take it every evening after 12 hours of sun in the closet to force it get in flowering...i wnt keep it till september-octomber..cozi put 3 clones to get at least one more...

og_kush_photoperiod.jpg

here is the clones...they are in the pots for 5 days...how long takes to getting roots?

og_kush_clones.jpg
clone_og_kush.jpg

next 3 pictures i have the better one of auto #1 regular seeds from short stuff...

auti_1_regular_.jpg
auto_1_regular.jpg
regular_1.jpg

this is the critical + (plus)

critical_20.jpg

the blue mystic..

bluemystic5.jpg

AND HERE WE GOT THE NEW ONES...I DONT MAKE SAME MISTAKES AGAIN...I USE THE SOIL I USED TO USE AND NO THIS SHIT COCO SOIL....i saw the bloody skunk gow it grows and i know there gonna be much more than a 20 cm main colas...

so..this is damnesia from strain hunters..

damnesia.jpg

this is auto cheese NL that also called cream NL or something.....(CHEESE MY FAVORITE STRAIN)big buddha cheese is my favorite but anyone have the name cheese i love it...

cheeseNL.jpg

here is the bloody skunk one week old maybe less...cant remember...i must look the other posts to remember..all the ther 3 new ons are 2-3 days old and the cheese NL is one day old..i rote this so i can remember..

bloody_skunk5.jpg

and the NYCDIESEL also 1-2 days old..

NYCDIESEL3.jpg

what is different this time...
i use the soil i use for 8 years...
i got some exra staff like myckoriza and WEC in liquid
i wont update so often coz i saw difference after i stop update i didnt look my girls so often and they got their space to grow propperly..

but i wll keep this journal alive with a few updates...
i forgot to say i had a nute burn and some affect only few leaves some smaller plants...not younger just smaller affect them a lot and i flush them for 3 days to start to recover...today i see the burn stop going everywhere..i burn some low buds(pop-corns)...i use some bio nutes but didnt count coz i had too much in my mind and i did it mechanicly

thank u snid and everyone else who watching this...ur opion are very welcome...postive or negative opinions are welcome.

Thanks SolarEc, I was certainly getting sore cheeks from smiling so much while I read your update. I'm glad you are going to what worked it the past. Enough 3xperiments for a while and make them ladies grow for you. I'll come back and answer the questions, if I can, soon. Gtg back to work, till then, have a good day my friend. Thanks for your wishes of wellness. :thanks:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

hi there/..hi Snid...this isone of my last updates...i will show u the auto#1 from short staff i used to tell u i saw it from begin that would be much bigger and better than others.....i will show u the blue mystic that is green mystic....not blue at all....AND THE OG KUSH PHOTOPERIOD WHO TURNS YESTRDAY TO FLOWERING STAGE....i force it to get in flowering stage by take it every evening in he coset till next day...
the others i smoke some and some others dont wort it to upload at all.....
so....lets see...

og kush..2 months in veg..yesterday appears pistills...
og_kush_sex_female.jpg
og_kush_1auto_and_bluemystic.jpg

blue mystic..sais 5-7 weeks and is in 6 week...

bluemystico.jpg
bluemystic6.jpg
blue_mystic4.jpg

and thebest for this grow and for the moment the one the special with the snow leaves the auto #1!!!!!!!!!

auto_16.jpg
1automatic.jpg
1shortstaff.jpg

hahaha..atleast i get one for the moment with higher yield....
i want to see og kush how is going to develope....8 weeks from now...

Those look very delicious SolarEc, don't them too fast. How much green stuff did you use? I'm thinking of making some butter, or hash with my dying plant... Still can't decide.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

i use from 5 different strains only the sugar leaves...it was about..?????hmmmmm....35-45gr. trim ...but the one the #1 was so many and big trichomes....those cookies i will keep thm for special cases...it only 7 left....one is enouph ffor the highest buzz fr 4 hours....i took one and a small piece this noon and i still feel it.i just made a coffee to feel more energetic...i wish i have same buzz with the smoke but not at all ...lol..:high-five:

okk find out what destroy my young plants,,,i found poo and pee of cat....i get mad..today they will go to their maker...i ma gonna practice on shooting..moving target...sorry guys but goverment doesnt care and thosecats fucked me down..it was the last time they do something like that.

If you grow catnip around the cannabis plants it will stop the cats peeing and poping near the cannabis

thank u...i was wondering how to get rid of this problem..of course i wasnt gonna hurt them but i lost many plants...i was wondering why the plant not growing and die after germinate..some was just cut ...thanks

cant understant...he blue mystic finally gets geen..the bloody skunk is in the midlle of flowering and still green...is it coz the heat..??i hear somewhere that to get in purple colour needs low temperatures...all the purple srains needs low temperatures?i would like one purple laidy...

update the dead journal...lol...

NYCDIESEL

nycdiesel4.jpg
nycd31.jpg

Damnesia

damnesiaa.jpg
damnesia2.jpg

and the blody skunk ...where is the blood?green skunk i see...lol..anyway..hope to turn purple...

bloodysku.jpg
bloody_skunk7.jpg
bloody1.jpg
bloodskuun.jpg

okk find out what destroy my young plants,,,i found poo and pee of cat....i get mad..today they will go to their maker...i ma gonna practice on shooting..moving target...sorry guys but goverment doesnt care and thosecats fucked me down..it was the last time they do something like that.

Did they pee directly on the plant...I saw my cat go in between two of my plants and pee on a mound of dirt from the hole I dug...wondering if they have to pee right on it or will pee near it affect it.

Also I thought cats love catnip. I put it on stuff I want them to play with.

Back
Top Bottom