My First Grow With Multi-Strain Perpetual Garden - 2 x 600W

CaliKushMonster

Hey all this is my first attempt at a grow journal. I've got two tents and two 600 w hid lights along with soil and strains.

I'm using happy frog soil as well as fox farm nutrients.

Strains: 2x white widow auto xxl, one white widow auto, one auto afghan kush, one blue critical auto. These are in one tent under HPS 24:0

In the other tent I've got feminized but not auto: One candy cream, one white widow, one cheese, one blueberry, one skunk #1 and one Nevilles haze.

The autos vary between 40 days and two weeks old.

The feminized vary from 2 weeks to waiting to sprout. I've had some problems that I will get to and need help!

Xobeman I'm sorry but where is the picture icon?
If you see the quick reply Box there will be an arrow to the left, click on it and you will see all you need or as tour replying it should pop up about your keyboard all icons you need.

This is of course if your using the 420 mobile app.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

IMG_068048.JPG
IMG_067746.JPG
IMG_067453.JPG
IMG_067948.JPG
IMG_067645.JPG
IMG_067340.JPG
IMG_067853.JPG
IMG_067550.JPG
IMG_067238.JPG
IMG_067143.JPG

So top pic above is the 40 day old white widow auto. The second is the same strain but a few weeks younger. The third is the auto afghan lush. Then the others are the oldest white widow and the newest blue critical auto. I've obviously over done it on the nutrients but I've dialed back a lot

You need to get a thermometer and find out what the temperature is in your grow room, it looks to me like heat stress, which could be from the overall grow room temperature, not just from the bulb directly.
And no, unless you gave them absurd amounts of mollasses, that wouldnt be the cause. Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom