Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017

Well was giving Droopy some plain water today, I have been flushing her for over a week and I spotted were mold was trying to start on main cola, I was gonna just cut the mold out and let it go a few more days but I figured what the hell the trics are all nice and cloudy with few Amber and all orange pistils so it should be great bud. It will be a relief to get my tent moved to other bigger room along with the new tent that I need to get set up, I will also be buying another heat/cooling with dehumidifier so I can get this humidity more under control. Oh well the only ones left now are the 6 blueberry photos and they should be finished up in the next two to three weeks and hopefully by then I will have everything moved to the other room...️

How do you like the BB's? I'm planning to pop a few and hopefully do some germination too. I don't mind buying seeds but if I can make my own even better, plus I get to act like Darwin!

How do you like the BB's? I'm planning to pop a few and hopefully do some germination too. I don't mind buying seeds but if I can make my own even better, plus I get to act like Darwin!
I like the bb, I vegged mine in the tent under my Mars 1200 for 34 days before I moved them to hps and they looked really good with nice node spacing but when I had to move them to hps room were I couldn't control temps for flower they stretched pretty bad because of the heat, I think they would have done alot better if I could have left them in the tent room under my mars were I have ac unit to control temps. I am going to run a few more bb in my tent after I get rid of all these autos

I've just got some cheapie lights from the zon. I got a 300w Viparspectra which is actually really good and I've got a King Plus 600w. I rotate the lights to keep the canopy as even as I can. I shopped on price and now I'm paying with inconvenience. I got an AC in my garage and I keep the temps in the low to mid 70's. The RH in my tent increases when I feed/ water otherwise it stays about 40-45%. We are moving into the humid part of the year where I live. I may need to look at some ideas for lowering humidity in a mostly sealed up garage.

Are you gonna do the Red Cup?

I've just got some cheapie lights from the zon. I got a 300w Viparspectra which is actually really good and I've got a King Plus 600w. I rotate the lights to keep the canopy as even as I can. I shopped on price and now I'm paying with inconvenience. I got an AC in my garage and I keep the temps in the low to mid 70's. The RH in my tent increases when I feed/ water otherwise it stays about 40-45%. We are moving into the humid part of the year where I live. I may need to look at some ideas for lowering humidity in a mostly sealed up garage.

Are you gonna do the Red Cup?
Once I get another heat/ac/ dehumidifier all in one unit at Walmart I will be set up pretty good, it is gonna set me back $500 but it's worth it to me to be able to control my humidity, I will have both big units in the room w two tents and I will put a small window a/c in the small room with the hps.

I am gonna have to pass on the red cup this time cause were I'm doing all autos I wouldn't be able to flower it in the time line but maybe I will get in in one in the future...️

I like the bb, I vegged mine in the tent under my Mars 1200 for 34 days before I moved them to hps and they looked really good with nice node spacing but when I had to move them to hps room were I couldn't control temps for flower they stretched pretty bad because of the heat, I think they would have done alot better if I could have left them in the tent room under my mars were I have ac unit to control temps. I am going to run a few more bb in my tent after I get rid of all these autos

No under the mars light they stretch like a crazy as well. I think here just meant to be trees

Fifteen out of sixteen of my auto seeds have already popped and showing there tail lol, one kush hasn't showed tail yet but looks like it is starting to crack so by morning I believe all sixteen will be sprouted. Last time I had a couple that didn't germinate but this time looks like will be 100% germination rate, Seedsman is great. Well gonna be mixing my soil in the morning and get to planting the ones that are ready. I can't believe I have my first grow is over and I am starting another lol, this is great. ..️

Fifteen out of sixteen of my auto seeds have already popped and showing there tail lol, one kush hasn't showed tail yet but looks like it is starting to crack so by morning I believe all sixteen will be sprouted. Last time I had a couple that didn't germinate but this time looks like will be 100% germination rate, Seedsman is great. Well gonna be mixing my soil in the morning and get to planting the ones that are ready. I can't believe I have my first grow is over and I am starting another lol, this is great. ..️

It is great, even better your second one is starting off with such a bang of what looks like 100% germ! You're clearly doing something right. :thumb:

Another day comes and goes and the bb photos are still hanging in there,nits mostly a waiting game now so hopefully they will ripen up within the next two weeks...️

How long have they been in flower

I flipped the switch May 14 but I didn't see preflowers till about 2 weeks later I believe, it's been over 2 months since flip so hopefully these babies will finish up soon lol...️

I've heard it discussed more than once about how to gauge flower time. Filp date vs. sex organs... I guess that's why people say 20% amber trichs and chop.

I've heard it discussed more than once about how to gauge flower time. Filp date vs. sex organs... I guess that's why people say 20% amber trichs and chop.
Yeah that's what I been doing, I just wait till I start seeing a few Amber and then start flushing for 10 to 14 days and by then mine was close to 20%. Dorothy the last thc bomb I harvested out of tent was probably 50% or more amber before I chopped so that should be some couch lock lol, I tested a small bud when I Jared her up and it was great, I can't wait to get some cure on it lol...️

420-magazine-mobile751078119.jpg

How Do These Loook Here .

This one here is bubblelicious , if I spelt that right lol .
And this one here is white widow

420-magazine-mobile1909544152.jpg
Looking nice for sure, I love some white widow, I have almost 10oz curing in jars and I have one hanging that will be ready for jars probably tomorrow, I should get another close to 3oz or more out if it so I will be smoking alot of ww in the future lol but im not complaining...️

Back
Top Bottom