Mauiwauiguy - White Widow x Bigbud Under LED - 2nd Grow

Yeah I was a bit early on the defoliation but they needed the trim badly. I uncovered a huge amount of bud sites that just weren't getting light.

Maui

You know it really sucks to get old. I swear in my little pee brain that it was 11 days into flower. Not sure where I got that number but oh well, I didn't kill them and they needed it anyway. Not sure if it will hurt them but kind of doubt that it will. We will just call this Really aggressive Defoliation (Disclaimer: PLEASE don't try this at home)

Maui

Pee Brain is that what it is called. Heck if I don't write it down I don't remember so I forget to write it down and I have no clue. Happy Shatterday Maui

Hey Downtownbrown thanks for joining along. Is that like Downtown Julie Brown? lmao I am old.

I am past due for posting pictures so here we go. This is day 20 of flowering.
DSC004919.jpg

DSC004927.jpg

DSC004936.jpg
DSC0049411.jpg

It is amazing what the right bloom nutes will do for you.

Maui

Good morning weed Maui. Looks like they are building buds very nicely. :goodjob: Good nutes or for me finding out what they really need and want is the hard part. Happy Friedday neighbor

Looking great! Are they both in 5g pots or is one smaller?

GaBoy420 no they are in 7 gallon pots. Grew in 10 gallon last grow and I think it was just too much so cut to 7.

BeemerBill, I think I may have the nutes figured out, oh wait, thats right I didn't use virtually any the last grow. lmao. Nah man, they are happy and healthy and looks like I should get a good yield.

Maui

Good morning all

Been a slacker on my journal. Just been busy with real life but here is the latest update. They are smelling so fine now and can't wait to test these girls. They are on day 26 of flowering:

DSC004975.JPG
DSC0049610.JPG

DSC0049510.JPG

Have a great cannabis day

Maui

How? How did I miss this journal?

Subbed.

Back to lurk mode.

/Obi

subbed. i just started a grow with wwxbb as one of the strains.. how do u like those smart pots? :goodjob: this far

subbed. i just started a grow with wwxbb as one of the strains.. how do u like those smart pots? :goodjob: this far

Welcome aboard Devils Lettuce

I Love the smart pots. This is my second grow with them and won't go back to hard pots. I used 10 gal pots the last time and found that they were just too big so backed off to 7 gals. Nice thing when you are done growing, turn them inside out, knock the dirt of and throw them in the washer (NO soap, just plain water) and viola, new pots for the next grow.

Maui

Welcome aboard Devils Lettuce

I Love the smart pots. This is my second grow with them and won't go back to hard pots. I used 10 gal pots the last time and found that they were just too big so backed off to 7 gals. Nice thing when you are done growing, turn them inside out, knock the dirt of and throw them in the washer (NO soap, just plain water) and viola, new pots for the next grow.

Maui

thanks i was wondering if they were reusable!! glad to know they are .only thing i noticed was when u move the pot around the soil seems to break up and create valleys..im only watering were the seeds are so maybe when i start watering the whole pot it will form better ..

thanks i was wondering if they were reusable!! glad to know they are .only thing i noticed was when u move the pot around the soil seems to break up and create valleys..im only watering were the seeds are so maybe when i start watering the whole pot it will form better ..

Did you plant your plants in large containers? When I water I evenly saturate the grow medium with my nutrient solution until I just see runoff water from the bottom of the pots.

Back
Top Bottom