Olypenn LED White Widow Grow

Think I sent to crazy cart by mistake-- if you are growing the widow- under --LED ---WE NEED TO DISCUS this some where not seen by all.. U will not regret it!!

I'm already regreting your post. Please make appropriate comments or pick another target.
Think I sent to crazy cart by mistake-- if you are growing the widow- under --LED ---WE NEED TO DISCUS this some where not seen by all.. U will not regret it!!

Over night the LL sprouted the first 2 leaves so it looks like the seeding is going to recover. Tough little bugger. The WW is growing leaps and bounds. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.
WW-LED-Auto-10-20-13.jpg
NL-LED-Auto-10-20-13.jpg

Rightly so!!. Dude- this about justice to the widow-- when some one switches to LEDS -- I want to show them a system that grows the widow to her full potential-- it has 3 parts-- you can get what you need at hardware store. A nursery and 2 flowering units-- each aeroponic unit is home made following online directions--how it works--it starts with a tested true female to grow clones-- the nursery is for keeping mother and rooting clones the cuttings will spend two weeks to root out and stay in the nursery two more weeks-- they are then moved to a product box--one month lartter another set of clones are started one month in the nursery and two month flowering the harvested- the rotation will produce a harvest once a month. I used Rubbermaid boxes and started out using plastic boxes in refrigerator boxes best wishes. One more thing- raise your lights and lea e them on 24/7 this is a strange plant!!

Rightly so!!. Dude- this about justice to the widow-- when some one switches to LEDS -- I want to show them a system that grows the widow to her full potential-- it has 3 parts-- you can get what you need at hardware store. A nursery and 2 flowering units-- each aeroponic unit is home made following online directions--how it works--it starts with a tested true female to grow clones-- the nursery is for keeping mother and rooting clones the cuttings will spend two weeks to root out and stay in the nursery two more weeks-- they are then moved to a product box--one month lartter another set of clones are started one month in the nursery and two month flowering the harvested- the rotation will produce a harvest once a month. I used Rubbermaid boxes and started out using plastic boxes in refrigerator boxes best wishes. One more thing- raise your lights and lea e them on 24/7 this is a strange plant!!

Thanks for the info. It will be quite awhile before I am ready to expand. This is more at the experimentation learning stage right now.

I got two great mothers from my first grow. One fat leaf indica -- this version U do at home where U don't have to do complicated things like walking and talking -- make U stupid!! The other is sativa heavy and is a party buzz energetic and good public buzz--

The NL seedling is still struggling but looks like it will make it ok. The WW is growing fine. Odd thing happened yesterday.....the leaves on the WW went from drooping downward to drooping upward. They
WW-LED-Auto-10-21-13.jpg
NL-LED-Auto-10-21-13.jpg
went back down today. Not sure what this was all about. Any ideas?

you will have better overall growth with 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness. I have read a thread on lighting schedule versus root growth and plants grown with 16/8 16 hours of light and 8 hours of darkness had the most root growth, 18/6 was not tested. I was informed about another thread where lighting schedule versus root growth and plants given at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most. your soil your Northern Light seedling is in looks very moist, try letting the soil dry more between waterings.try to keep water off the leaves of your plants, water droplets can magnify the light and burn your leaves.

you will have better overall growth with 18/6 18 hours of light and 6 hours of darkness. I have read a thread on lighting schedule versus root growth and plants grown with 16/8 16 hours of light and 8 hours of darkness had the most root growth, 18/6 was not tested. I was informed about another thread where lighting schedule versus root growth and plants given at least 5.5 hours of darkness grew the most. your soil your Northern Light seedling is in looks very moist, try letting the soil dry more between waterings.try to keep water off the leaves of your plants, water droplets can magnify the light and burn your leaves.

Thanks for the info.. With these autos, I am wondering when I will know to change the light cycle for budding?

Autos don't require a certain light cycle to flower, that said, I had better results with 18/6 than 24/0, but you can use any cycle with autos.
Thanks for the info.. With these autos, I am wondering when I will know to change the light cycle for budding?

auto flower cannabis plants do not require a change of light schedule. DonPaul P. has an idea about flowering auto flower cannabis plants under 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness and getting a larger yield then grown under 18/6. DonPaul P. has only had one grow to test 12/12 lighting schedule with auto flower cannabis plants so there is not much to support this theory.

auto flower cannabis plants do not require a change of light schedule. DonPaul P. has an idea about flowering auto flower cannabis plants under 12/12 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness and getting a larger yield then grown under 18/6. DonPaul P. has only had one grow to test 12/12 lighting schedule with auto flower cannabis plants so there is not much to support this theory.

Will add this to my list of test when I start my run of autos. My plan is 18/6 for first go then play from there but got good stash of around 30 auto seeds so I would love ideas on what to test

The WW is getting bushier looking while the NL is just barely growing. The NL is getting another set of leaves so it looks like it will make it. Haven't done much over the past several days. Took the suggestion to raise the LED and not water and no misting. Any water droplets on the leaves are from humidity inside grow box. I changed the light cycle to 20 on and 4 off due to the outside temps dropping. Since these are autos it shouldn't make much difference. The stem base on the WW is beafing up. Any suggestions and comments are welcome.
WW-LED-Auto2-10-24-13.jpg
WW-LED-Auto-10-24-13.jpg
NL-LED-Auto-10-24-13.jpg

Olly my widows thrived with a 24 light cycle for veg. They were picky about Ph. The widow also grow into aow compact bush. Looks like all goes well.

Thanks for the comments. Not sure what you mean "They were picky about Ph"? Is the Ph the acidity level?

Olly-don't know if your are just messing with me or not but --Ph. Is the scale to measure the acid base level--most hardware stores carry some kind of cheap soil tester-- measures light- soil moisture and Ph.-- my first W.W. grow from Bell-- my water was almost 8 on the Ph. Scale -- salty and I had to use lots of Ph. Down and the soil just seem to suck it up without change-- that was my last dirt grow-- my aero widows are digging about 6.5 on the scale

do the plants all look pretty much alike as far as leaf length and width?? I bet they all are very similar! My first grow of WW had lotsof variety. I grow clones so was looking for good healthy mother plant or two as a source of clones. Got 2 Queens that maybe sisters but U wouldn't know it. Thank You Mr. Nice. Seed Company. Feminized or auto flowering wouldn't work for the way I grow.

Olly-don't know if your are just messing with me or not but --Ph. Is the scale to measure the acid base level--most hardware stores carry some kind of cheap soil tester-- measures light- soil moisture and Ph.-- my first W.W. grow from Bell-- my water was almost 8 on the Ph. Scale -- salty and I had to use lots of Ph. Down and the soil just seem to suck it up without change-- that was my last dirt grow-- my aero widows are digging about 6.5 on the scale

I thought you meant pH but just wanted to make sure. I was testing runoff in the beginning at it was in the 6.6 range. I have one of those digital meters. I think you are right about the dirt grow. I used packaged compost. The plant is growing some thick foliage and looks like it needs pruning. Do you have any ideas about pruning? Good thing or bad thing to do? Thanks for the help.

Maybe you could tell me more about the clones. I was told that clones taken from auto's would not get enough veggie growth to produce any sizable yield. The leafs look like they are uniform in size with the smaller ones just being younger than the older ones. I am thinking the plant needs pruning but unsure about this. Do you do any pruning of plants with so many leaves?

do the plants all look pretty much alike as far as leaf length and width?? I bet they all are very similar! My first grow of WW had lotsof variety. I grow clones so was looking for good healthy mother plant or two as a source of clones. Got 2 Queens that maybe sisters but U wouldn't know it. Thank You Mr. Nice. Seed Company. Feminized or auto flowering wouldn't work for the way I grow.

Slow vertical growth on the WW but getting thicker leaves and stems. Anyone have any advice about pruning? Good idea or bad idea?. The NL is slow but steady. Looks like it it's second set of leaves. Seems like the WW went through the same stunted growth in the beginning and then after a couple of weeks really began to develop. Comment or suggestions welcome. Thanks for the feedback.
WW-LED-Auto-10-26-13.jpg
NL-LED-Auto-10-26-13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom