Olypenn LED White Widow Grow

Thanks everyone for the advice on trimming the WW. I am noticing some of the underside stems with bunches of leaves are beginning to reach out beyond those single heavy outer leaves. I guess these will grow into long stems where the buds will eventually form. The stunted LL is coming out of stunt. Looks like it will make it. Fingers crossed. The grow box is outside and the temps are dipping below freezing at night. The insulated grow box is staying at around 75 degrees. The LED will definitely need to be on now just to keep the temp up unless I can rig some kind of heater for the dark hours. Tried the heating pad and it didn't work. Any ideas about how to heat the small grow space?

WW-LED-Auto-10-26-13.jpg
NL-LED-Auto-10-26-13.jpg

Nice and healthy looking, as for the temp issue, I have my intake fan on a timer, so it keeps the temp in the 70s while the lights are off. The exhaust fan still pulls air through the space, via the now passive intake, and I have a small heater near the room the cabinet is in.

Olly -- keep us posted on the temp. Problem-- ever thought of getting a aero box and bring it all inside.-- I don't do snow and cold shit!!-- Good Luck!!

Thanks for following. It is exciting watching these things grow so strong. I have never before been able to grow anything inside mainly because I never understood the lighting issues. Here is the description of the LED: TaoTronics® TT-GL05 90W (45*3W, 135W Theoretically) UFO LED Grow Lights Panel For Plant Germinating Growing Flowing Seeding Red Blue Orange 7:blushsmile:1. I got it off Amazon and it shipped from China in about 4 days.

Thanks for the comments. I don't have enough room inside for the grow. I hope to have a greenhouse built next year attached to a garage. Then I can do the 15 plants at a time MM thing. What kind of fan do you use to move the air?

Thanks for the comments. What kind of fan do you use to move the air?
Nice and healthy looking, as for the temp issue, I have my intake fan on a timer, so it keeps the temp in the 70s while the lights are off. The exhaust fan still pulls air through the space, via the now passive intake, and I have a small heater near the room the cabinet is in.

Sorry man been busy, haven't been online, I use little cheap fans from walmart to circulate the air, and I use pc fans for intake and exhaust. My space is a small cabinet, so pc fans work good, you can build a grow box fairly cheaply, some lumber and hardware is all you need, and the proper tools of course. I just made one from a small file cabinet, I'll be posting pics in my journal soon, just gotta get a couple things for it to complete it.
Thanks for the comments. What kind of fan do you use to move the air?

What's up with my location? You should read up on the medical marijuana laws in WA. Thanks for the fan advice.

Your space looks small so I would use pc fans to vent and small desk fan to move air in your box. I would also suggest oly you change your location we are in a legal state but what your doing is still illegal at the fed level. What I am saying is protect yourself some

Added fertilizer today to the WW along with several inches of vermiculite and shredded coconut husk. Added 1 quart of water. The NL is finally showing some good strong growth and more leaves sprouting.
WW-LED-Auto-2-11-01-13.jpg
WW-LED-Auto-11-01-13.jpg
NL-LED-Auto-11-01-13.jpg

Back
Top Bottom