The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Damn rooster. I had flick through the early stuff n I like your ish already. I will flick back through the rest when I get a chance. I wanna draw from your wealth of outdoor knowledge.
P.S I know I dont know you and Ive literally just bumped into ya journal but hope ya hip is on the mend. Im youngish and have had a dodgy knee since i was like 14 (bike accident). I know its just gonna get worse and worse... I fricking hate hospitals and doctors tho lol

Nice to hear you're on the mend even if it's slow going. And @the hen is obviously fine without you. Can you at least help with Melanie or does she have to do everything around here?
Damn rooster. I had flick through the early stuff n I like your ish already. I will flick back through the rest when I get a chance. I wanna draw from your wealth of outdoor knowledge.
P.S I know I dont know you and Ive literally just bumped into ya journal but hope ya hip is on the mend. Im youngish and have had a dodgy knee since i was like 14 (bike accident). I know its just gonna get worse and worse... I fricking hate hospitals and doctors tho lol

She does everything shed. She’s fricken amazing.

Bilbo! Welcome my friend. I used to be far more active on here. If they ever get an app I’ll be back full time. Now I don’t come on enough and I do miss my friends like shed... :-(

Everyone else! Thanks for the well wishes people!! Outdoor is fucking killing it oh my god. The hen got a back pack sprayer and she’s been taking excellent care of them. I have 14 plants bigger than biggest plant last year when it initiated flower. I still have almost 2 months veg left lol they will be great this year. Which is good because we need it. I’ll lost pics soon guys. Can’t move from the bed at the moment. Only a little here and there.

She does everything shed. She’s fricken amazing.

Bilbo! Welcome my friend. I used to be far more active on here. If they ever get an app I’ll be back full time. Now I don’t come on enough and I do miss my friends like shed... :-(

Everyone else! Thanks for the well wishes people!! Outdoor is fucking killing it oh my god. The hen got a back pack sprayer and she’s been taking excellent care of them. I have 14 plants bigger than biggest plant last year when it initiated flower. I still have almost 2 months veg left lol they will be great this year. Which is good because we need it. I’ll lost pics soon guys. Can’t move from the bed at the moment. Only a little here and there.
Get on with the healing and the settlement money!

Rooster great to hear from ya brother!

NICE work with he Blue Hyena! I felt like you would get the most from her and you are doing it.

I don't have a grow going right now, first time in three years so it's strange but I have so much bud it's probably a moot point I need to smoke it down some...

Best wishes for a fast recovery and I will get busy on Instagram soon.

Peace, Hyena

Tell hen great job with the plants and taking care of our favorite cock a doodle. Hope the recovery is coming along okay buddy

High Rooster,
You are blessed to have your better half work the yard while you heal up...roll up.
Exhale.
Peace.

I wouldn’t say easier the app was but def faster and not as time consuming and as many steps to get things posted ... but those girls are looking beautiful said on a jim Carey voice from ace Ventura per detective lol

Oh lot of peeps tell me if the app comes back they will .
I agree though I miss it too .

Lovely pictures rooster

Idk. I think many PC users will stay. And new comers down know any difference. I agree it's tough because with the app photo uploads were a breeze and I could see the last post in every thread on the home page or now "watched threads". So if there was a convo I could kind of keep up with them at every refresh, not so much anymore. Much more effort to get around. But I own everything I know to 420. Wont ever leave!

420 mag will die without an app. Period.

Being without access to a laptop for the site I can verify my time spent here has not been very productive. I spend less and less time on here. The notification mess is just that. Dunno, I loved the thumbnails on the app, being able to get a peak into a thread without having to scroll through said thread was nice.

I deff agree we need some one who is a master in the app making to geterdone cuz pc sucks hey rooster hope all is well brotha i came allthe way here to share a purple pic with u my brotha hope u feeling ok with that stubborn hip one love brotha

Back
Top Bottom