Devilish's Multi-Strain Indoor/Outdoor

And the Seedlings as of last night.

photo643.JPG

2 days for seeds to have roots like that then they go it coco or peat pellets...then in 2 more days they usually pop soil and grow fantastically...Ill take pics tonight of the 2 Master Kush and the Single BLZ Bud that popped through the soil...only been 6 days since I put them in water to soak.

Looks great And a great education Thanks!

:bravo:

BTW: That CGI and Animation sounds fantastic - have some jealousy over here on my end LOL

Incredible! You have some great skills, and obviously a lot of experience to be able to keep up with the large amount of plants. Different strains, different grow styles, different stages.

As always, great shots too.

I think I read autoflowering strains are in your mix. What do you think of them? I'm aiming to keep with autoflowing strains until I get more time to cultivate a photoperiod correctly. getting anxious for meds about now event though I still have a lot to learn.

I have narrowed my search down to a few strains, but still question my lack of knowledge regarding seed banks.

All I can do is just jump in! How long do you suppose it took you to get the ability to manage all this on top of every thing else?

Lol - how many questions have I asked now? :cheesygrinsmiley:

:Namaste:

Incredible! You have some great skills, and obviously a lot of experience to be able to keep up with the large amount of plants. Different strains, different grow styles, different stages.

As always, great shots too.

I think I read autoflowering strains are in your mix. What do you think of them? I'm aiming to keep with autoflowing strains until I get more time to cultivate a photoperiod correctly. getting anxious for meds about now event though I still have a lot to learn.

I have narrowed my search down to a few strains, but still question my lack of knowledge regarding seed banks.

All I can do is just jump in! How long do you suppose it took you to get the ability to manage all this on top of every thing else?

Lol - how many questions have I asked now? :cheesygrinsmiley:

:Namaste:

In all honesty cat man...I haven't even hit the one year mark for indoor growing...I've grown outdoors in the past, gorilla style, before shit was legit. I do an ass load of research before I do or try anything new. I have 9 strains Outside. Sour Hindu, Grape Ape, Maui Waui, Medijuana, lost Coast, Blue Widow, Snow White, Jilly Bean and Master Kush. Now in my Flower room I have 4 Strains. poisonberry Kush, California Dream, Blue Diesel and Medijuana. I've grown the Medijuana before so I know what she likes. In veg I have 10 strains I think...Girl Scout Cookies, Headband, Poisonberry Kush, Medijuana, Blue Diesel, Cindy 99, Meltdown, Master Kush, BLZ Bud and California Dream.

So as far as experience...I don't have as much as some of the growers on here. I try to follow the KISS method...Keep It Simple Silly. Time Management is the largest factor here. It takes me roughly an hr to water each one individually because each strain like different strength nutes. So if I have 2 of the same strain in the same cycle, flower or veg, I mix up a single gallon of nutes from 1/4 to 1/2 strength of recommended dosage of FF. I then Use a 1 liter clear water bottle and separate the gallon in each and dump on...I have drilled 7-8 small 5/16" holes in each lid to allow it to spray like a sprinkler to reduce soil damage from just pouring in from a bottle. I let this first liter of water soak in and make sure it isn't too much water and it doesn't start pouting out the bottom. I then fill each one again to an even level and water again. If my plants are 2' tall they require 1/2 every other day of water, this is providing they aren't bushes and I haven't topped or trained them in any way. Each strain feeds differant so I always start at 1/4 strength and work up to a level that plant can handle. I track everything on some printouts I made...grow reports...also I have a dry erase board to help me keep track of what is where and for how long...as much as you have given up on the OCD lifestyle it is sometimes a blessing and my organization in my room and how I manage and track everything is very effecient. The most time consuming part for me is trimming, pest control and defoliation in flower. Other than that I'm in there for 20 minutes a day scoping for issues of pests...I always use vaseline around the rim of each pot to prevent spread of mites. If one plant is infected horribly then this prevents them from transferring to another plant on their own. They have to be transferred via me...that doesn't happen because I make sure to wear gloves and cover everything that may come in contact with the plant in gasoline before I treat for pests. Since covering my pot rims in Vaseline, my mite issue is contained to a single plant. I do an ass load of research. That's my experience. Learning from others. But in no means have I not figured things out on my own. I appreciate your kind words. I truly do as I don't think they are the best they could possibly be, but then again I see them everyday....oh and no I do not have any Auto strains. They don't produce enough to make it worth my time. The 1-2 oz plants wouldn't be enough to supply my patients. I mean it would t be bad if I wasn't limited by numbers because I could fit a lot of small plants in my area...but numbers control my grow as they do many others...have a good weekend Catman! I'll be back on Monday!

Wow! Really great photos devilish! Love seeing your outdoor grow - Beautiful!

Thanks Catman! I love how some are starting to turn purple! I think its amazing when they change colors. Were having pretty chilly nights already, so I think some are going to be very purple when I harvest! Cold year and its just gonna get worse I think!

Absolutely Beautiful to behold that purple color! And, don't even start about cold or winter! Winter here is the worst. Last year -20 wind chills. Gonna stay on bed LOL!

Ouch...I dont like the cold anymore either...when I was young I loved it but since moving to OK then Back to MI I cant stand it....

As long as the cold nights don't interfere with quantity or quality would make the color that much more beautiful. We were really hoping beyond hope growing Purple Kush would get us some purple color during flower, but after 30 days at 12/12, I'm thinking as long as the warm temps continue, there's no way we'll see any purple color in the flowers. I had read that lowering the temps too much can slow growth in cannabis plants and will interfere with quantity at harvest. Did I read that wrong, because I'm just a newbie and was intrigued how the flowering plant can give off some different colors if the roots are kept at or below 60 degrees F.

As long as the cold nights don't interfere with quantity or quality would make the color that much more beautiful. We were really hoping beyond hope growing Purple Kush would get us some purple color during flower, but after 30 days at 12/12, I'm thinking as long as the warm temps continue, there's no way we'll see any purple color in the flowers. I had read that lowering the temps too much can slow growth in cannabis plants and will interfere with quantity at harvest. Did I read that wrong, because I'm just a newbie and was intrigued how the flowering plant can give off some different colors if the roots are kept at or below 60 degrees F.

I have also read that lowering the temps to much will do that but then again I have a friend that is proving that wrong. He drops his temps during lights off down into the mid 40's the last 2 weeks of flower to pack on some serious resin and to bring out any hidden colors that they may have. He produces just as large a quantity and slightly better quality by dropping the temps. Plus the cool colors are pretty lol.

Girls are looking good as hell devil

Thanks...each is planted in 2 1.5 cu ft bags of FFOF in a 55L tote that I cut the bottom out of and flipped upside down so the bottom was up. this is what they survived on up until they started to flower then I started feeding them some excess Roots Organic Line of liquid nutes...the Entire Master feed schedule for the flowering section....they absolutely love it....

Back
Top Bottom