Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Buds were not the biggest, but tasting great :)
"Tanker"..?

As the name of your tent.... As in the tent is as "big as a tank and gonna frigging protect the girls!!" :tokin:

Wont be long now :)...
These are after 36hrs...the 2 at the top are the SSSDHxdansk diesel, and the big one at th bottom is a feminized Krome's White Triangle...These will all be going in my diy dwc, I made 2, one each for sativa and indica....the:party: is sure to start shortly:ganjamon:
DSC_1095.JPG

:Namaste:

Now I have to look up those seeds! Never heard of them...something tells me they are special!
Party on :party:

SSSDHxDansk Diesel = Diesel Haze...Hybrids from Hell (p14 on this journal)...
I had to do some googling myself for the Krome's White Triangle, I liked what I found though:high-five:

Hi Mate! :popcorn:

Here is a great link for finding seeds. Mmmmick posted it originally.

:high-five:

Diesel Haze sounds great!:)

Love it! I'm already getting lost in it. Going back to it now. Awesome link - truly!

Hey BP,

today i read your journal from start to end and i'm very impressed by the results you produced in 3l air pots.

i use biobizz nutes too and must say that i/we first were disappointed when we went with their feeding schedule. with that yield was around 0.5g/w with 10-12 plants in 6.5l pots. but then a friend of mine reached >1g/w with a different feeding plan during 12/12 (2ml/l bio grow and 5ml/l bio bloom).

as i understand it you gave them nutes according to the biobizz plan. did you use their whole line and which of the two plans (one for rich soil and one for light soil) were you following?

your journal motivated me because right now i'm growing 10 plants in 10l air pots with biobizz nutes. thank you for showing me, what is possible. :nicethread:

Hey OMM I hope you are well...I was gonns give you the same link...its where I found out about Krome's White Triangle...I think I got some good things to come:high-five:
Hi Mate! :popcorn:

Here is a great link for finding seeds. Mmmmick posted it originally.

:high-five:

Diesel Haze sounds great!:)

High Forest Skunk, I used allmix and followed BB schedule using grow, bloom and topmmax.
I just got some bioheaven to add for next time.:goodluck:with your girls
:peacetwo:
Hey BP,

today i read your journal from start to end and i'm very impressed by the results you produced in 3l air pots.

i use biobizz nutes too and must say that i/we first were disappointed when we went with their feeding schedule. with that yield was around 0.5g/w with 10-12 plants in 6.5l pots. but then a friend of mine reached >1g/w with a different feeding plan during 12/12 (2ml/l bio grow and 5ml/l bio bloom).

as i understand it you gave them nutes according to the biobizz plan. did you use their whole line and which of the two plans (one for rich soil and one for light soil) were you following?

your journal motivated me because right now i'm growing 10 plants in 10l air pots with biobizz nutes. thank you for showing me, what is possible. :nicethread:

thank you BassPlayer. this then would be different as up until now used BB Light Mix with the according feeding plan. seems to be better to have a rich soil right from the start.

So thank you and keep on growing great buds :)

Great job Bass, it's been a pleasure to follow along on you grow. Let us know what your planning on naming your next journal so we can all jump in on that one as well. Good luck with the new beans, they sound like good strains. I'm sure you will do great with them.
Peace,
NEPharmer

Hey OMM I hope you are well...I was gonns give you the same link...its where I found out about Krome's White Triangle...I think I got some good things to come:high-five:

I might have known! See you on the next grow! :high-five:

I might have known! See you on the next grow! :high-five:

Im just reading up on how to feed in DWC with AN nutes...i cant get my head aound the start up yet...then once I figured out a new title I think Im good to go....clones look like they all survived and seeds are above ground :)

Back
Top Bottom