Bassplayers DIY+Tent Grow 2011 - Multiple Strains in Airpots & DIY DWC

Wow Bass - I got behind a few days, and... what a bummer on the mystery death of your haze -- that sucks!

Gotta say, everything else is looking great and really healthy. :thumb: Good luck with the Copenhagen Kush - I can't wait to follow that one. :popcorn:

Heres a funny thing, something to which I surely can say...
"well I never expected that to happen!" :)

See if you can see whats up in this pic...its one of the medijuana fed organic with humate supreme, rainwater and lemon juice for -pH...
DSC_11345.JPG

Look closer at the bottom and you see a new seedling popping up...
DSC_11325.JPG

Naturally I was curious, so I pulled it, washed away the soil and lo' and behold its a sprouting lemon seed, my medijuana is making real fruit :biglaugh:

I put it back cos the roots arent so big to do any harm, I will repot it and put it in the greenhouse with the other fruit n veg...heres a quick look at the top of the plant, not much amiss here :yummy:
DSC_11355.JPG

:peacetwo:

Love the lemon plant BP haha.

Nice roots starting in the cloner, how long has it been? Do you put anything else in the water, do you pH your water and anything else you can add about how you do your clones I'd be most interested in hearing.

BTW thanks for all the work you do here as a mod bro, that's gotta take a bunch of your time :thanks:

Hi BlueDog

Thanks for the comments... I use ro'd water, cloning and answers to your questions are on page 7 :)
:Namaste:

Love the lemon plant BP haha.

Nice roots starting in the cloner, how long has it been? Do you put anything else in the water, do you pH your water and anything else you can add about how you do your clones I'd be most interested in hearing.

BTW thanks for all the work you do here as a mod bro, that's gotta take a bunch of your time :thanks:

The lemon tree sure is funny, great advert for the Humate Supreme which its been fed with though I think...

So anyway, what a difference a day makes :)

2nd Copenhagen Kush broke through today, guess they have to be big Kush and little kush :)

DSC_113110.JPG

some serious root development also over the past 24hrs...cant knock that jumpstart seems i got 100% success from these 12 clones, first pic and best roots so far are the Diesel Haze, I got 4 in there...

DSC_11327.JPG

next, a bit more hard to see but take away the 2 at the front, the remaining 5 are Kromes The White...

DSC_11337.JPG

and these 3 straight ones with the bumps are Medijuana...

DSC_11347.JPG

I only made a 12 site cloner so I still have 4 "spare" medijuanas just in some water...I have to force myself to chuck em out before i again run into lack of space issues, but here they are anyway :)

DSC_11365.JPG

but my 12 site cloner is now temporarily 14 sites I guess, looking like this at end of play today, 5 Kromes The White, 4 Diesel Haze, 3 Medijuana and 2 Copenhagen Kush, all female :yahoo:

DSC_11374.JPG

What's up BP,

Congratz on the baby lemon tree bro. I got a grapefruit tree growing myself, it's about 3 foot tall.

Your clones look good bro and so do your girls in flower.

:bravo:

Hi All (papatater) :)
sorry for the break in updates, but this rollercoaster we call life has to have dips in it for it to work...

So finally got to harvest and managed to get some pics so here we go...

First up medijuana grown in soil with Humate Supreme...

DSC_11375.JPG
DSC_11383.JPG
DSC_11396.JPG
DSC_11406.JPG

Total yield 26g.

Next is Medijuana grown in allmix with Biobizz nutes...

DSC_11414.JPG
DSC_11442.JPG
DSC_11464.JPG

Total yield 92g.

And finally Medijuana grown in coco with Plagron nutes...

DSC_11482.JPG
DSC_11511.JPG
DSC_1152.JPG
DSC_11472.JPG

DSC_1153.JPG

Total yield 133g.

This is all the bud together...a few grams short of 10oz.
DSC_11541.JPG

at the very front is whats left of Kromes The White, she gave up 28g. I have a big bag of trim in the freezer which of course will soon be iced into hash. :)

Humate Supreme gave a fantastic end product, but definately needs longer veg time to take full advantage. Plagron in coco, especially the "Green Sensation" does a remarkable job when compared to the HS grown under the same schedule and conditions. Biobizz didnt perform as well as previously, but im not disappointed too much. Honestlly I think I gave myself too much to do for one grow in a small space, and ended up not being able to pay the right amount of attention to any of them. Lesson learned and will not need to be repeated.:)

DSC_11541.JPG

Glad all is well fantastic harvest them are great lookin buds them stash jars are pretty cool ive seen half gallon and 1 gallon what are the others looks like quart and half quarts that bud reminds me of some red hair sensimilla i used to get in cali when i was a kid great job:Namaste: :)

Wow - great update! No wonder you've not been around as much - must have taken you a week just to trim that all up! ;)

Looks great, Bass - Plagron in Coco seemed to really perform. Love the red hairs on those Medijuana buds. :bravo:

Ahhh...my favorite kind of update.:) Really nice harvest Bass!:high-five:
:welldone:
I was starting to worry about you bro...I'm glad all is good!

Back
Top Bottom