Bassplayers DIY+Tent Grow 2011 - Multiple Strains in Airpots & DIY DWC

marijuana_march_2011_lille_format.jpg

OMM I just have 1, 3 and 6 liter airpots...no 5's but I do use the 6's as 4 1/2s but still with the same height of course :)

Ok so I did some cloning yesterday from these two lovely girls...'
DSC_11313.JPG

On the left is Kromes the White...a clone taken from the one I have in flower...
DSC_11333.JPG

And on the right, Diesel Haze...
DSC_11324.JPG

And so today, 24hrs later they look like this...
DSC_11363.JPG

and after a spray down with jump start solution...
DSC_11371.JPG

Altogether I have 5 Kromes', 4 Diesel Haze and 3 Medijuana from the cuttings I had already...I added No Shock and JumpStart to the res and am using JumpStart as a foliar spray with no humidity dome. Im gonna soak a couple Copenhagen Kush feminized seeds I have 2nite and they should hopefully catch up in size to the clones so they can jump in with them...:)

:peacetwo: Bp :)

Thanks Bassplayer :surf:
Those clones look great. I made notes on how you did it and what you used.
Got to start making clone soon. :yummy:

DIESEL HAZE DISASTER
WARNING "PICS MAY SHOCK"!!!

I couldnt believe what I was lookin at after I had been out yesterday...and I am just absolutely confused as to what couldve happened...needless to say I wasnt very happy for a little while, heres why...
DSC_11314.JPG

My Diesel Haze has turned into a disaster...all I can think is that the fan mustve cut out at some point cos she is just fried and her tops are dry, but the rest of the girls seem ok, they are all shorter of course...These 2 pics are from today,
DSC_11342.JPG

but yesterday I cut off the worst of the tops hoping maybe to get some recovery to the remainder....
DSC_11353.JPG

any suggestions?, she was/is in wk 8 of 10...maybe i just cut her and make some hash, woud it be worth it u think or is she just fit for the bin?
:peacetwo:BP

Whoooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :thedoubletake:

What the hell happened, Bro?

Definately put it in the trim pile for hash/butter, etc., but I'd get a little more added to the pile before I started extracting trichs.

Real sorry for your disaster, Bass, but I'm sure the rest will fill in to make up for the loss! :cheer:

Thanks Mr Krip for your sympathy, Im gutted for sure, she was my first sativa, but she wont go to waste completely. As for the other girls, they will appreciate the extra space and available light for their last few weeks so as you say, all is not lost :thumb:

on a more positive note...my clones are 5 days old, all 12 looking alive and with "root bumps" starting to show, I reckon i should see some roots proper, within the next days :)
DSC_11315.JPG

:Namaste:

Thanks Mr Krip for your sympathy, Im gutted for sure, she was my first sativa, but she wont go to waste completely. As for the other girls, they will appreciate the extra space and available light for their last few weeks so as you say, all is not lost :thumb:

on a more positive note...my clones are 5 days old, all 12 looking alive and with "root bumps" starting to show, I reckon i should see some roots proper, within the next days :)
DSC_11315.JPG

Oh! Man! Sooooooo Sorry BassPlayer.:smokin:

WTF? :smokin:

The clones look great though. Like you said more room for the rest. :Rasta:

:thedoubletake:Wow man, I am so sorry,

I had to run home and check on my girls first thing after seeing that...

So who can tell me how to put life back into this lady?
I reckon shes dead, nute level is unchanged so hope for some recovery is gone...nothing to do but let her go :(
DSC_11316.JPG
DSC_11343.JPG
DSC_11334.JPG
DSC_11403.JPG

DSC_1138.JPG

Such potential, so much promise, so much effort and time, and just such a damn damn shame...

WOW!!!!!!! thats a shame i dont know if she will come back. But the Good thing is u have some more to play with RIP long legged gal:peacetwo:

SO sorry to her BASS that is some dried haze. What did you temp peak at ? I hit the mid 100s last yr and she cooked her big fans off and some of the sugars but nothing like that my friend :( i feel for you. Any idea what happened. i think i also might have went over board with my p nutes aswell Well live and learn, just want to know the lesson to some how prevent this from ever happening IF I CAN

Hi papatater and basementdwell, I wish I could say what happened so as to help you avoid it, but truth is I have no idea except for a cut out on the cooling fan built into the reflector, I just cant see what else could,ve done it...most of the burn was at the height of the gap above the heat shield but below the reflector...?
But anyway onto more positive things...

The big tent now houses all the other girls...thats a 38W flouro in the side just helping out
DSC_11317.JPG

Kromes The White (43days) is front left in the dwc, she suffered a little from the het but only some fan leaves...she looks a lot worse than she is :). 3 Medijuana(43days) in 6 liter airpots w. allmix and biobizz, take up the back, 2 medijuana(31days) in 3 liter airpots w.soil and humate supreme (the shortest of them all) are next to the dwc at the front and 3 Medijuana (31days) in 3liter airpots w. coco fill out the rest of the tent in the middle and to the right.

Below are a few shots of some healthy looking buds...
DSC_11344.JPG
DSC_11372.JPG
DSC_11364.JPG

This last one is a medijuana in coco at 31 days...
DSC_11394.JPG

sure looks better than the Diesel Haze, may she rip and provide some kinda good hash :)
:ganjamon:

Hey Bass sorry to see what happened to your poor haze... but I feel better for you seeing the rest of the garden :woohoo:

I'm sure you'll be keeping a real close eye on that fan.... good luck my friend :peace:

Hi papatater, Im glad you like frosty buds, heres some more :)

These are the 2 medijuana in 3 liter airpots, regular potting soil and Humate Supreme nutrients at 34 days. The Humate Supreme is what I recieved for pom prize last nov...and I gotta say, it simply rocks!!!
DSC_11381.JPG

They may still be smaller plants than the 3 in the cocos and same size pots, I would say that is purely down to the medium, but Humate Supreme do recommend and suggest using regular potting soil, so there it is...but size isnt evrything thats for sure. Humate Supreme is so simple to use, I never once checked pH for these, just used rainwater and Humate Supreme nutrient tea, watering twice weekly onto Humate Supreme plant food tablets, 2 per plant given 4 weeks apart...and they look amazing...:cheer:
DSC_11404.JPG
DSC_11354.JPG
DSC_11413.JPG
DSC_11425.JPG

here are the 2 Copenhagen Kush seeds after 4 hours, they were started in ro'd water and 2ml jumpstart and put oh shelf above the other clones...
seed 1
DSC_11462.JPG

seed 2
DSC_11453.JPG

both are feminized btw, I think they will fit in to schedule perfect with the indica clones working on their roots at the moment :slide:
:peacetwo:BP

Hi BlueDog :thanks: for the compliments to my ladies...If you click the link inmy sig to the plant of the month contest, you will find all details of Humate Supreme and a link to their own site. :peacetwo:

Beautiful plants BP! Do you know about what it would cost for a grow like yours using the humate supreme? :peace:

Hi there papatater , the Copenhagen Kush are first batch of new feminized seeds, unfortunately not from one of our sponsors so I am not allowed to mention where I got em...same plave as the Diesel Haze tho if you wanna check my previous journal, I sure theres a pic of the packet somewhere in there ;)

LOOKIN GREAT BassPlayer:goodjob: Ive never heard of Copenhagen Kush did you get it from one of the sponsored seedbanks?:peacetwo:

Diesel Haze Update...sure not much for quantity, but considering she was forced down 3 weeks premature, the quality is quite remarkable...:tokin:

DSC_11503.JPG

I'll definately be keeping a closer eye on the new ones coming thru :).

Anyway, I took these of the 3 medijuana in 3 liter airpots w.cocos, plagron nutes at day 35...same age as those above w. humate supreme...

This is all 3 together...
DSC_11318.JPG

and now I guess I'll let the rest of the pics speak for themselves... :yummy:
DSC_11405.JPG
DSC_11395.JPG
DSC_11382.JPG
DSC_11373.JPG
DSC_11426.JPG
DSC_11481.JPG
DSC_11463.JPG

...again I think remarkable for such a simple nute recipe. plagron A n B, and plagron Green Sensation...which it certainly seems to be :cheer:
:peacetwo:

Diesel Haze Update...sure not much for quantity, but considering she was forced down 3 weeks premature, the quality is quite remarkable...:tokin:

DSC_11503.JPG

I'll definately be keeping a closer eye on the new ones coming thru :).

At least she wasn't a total loss. :thumb:

Did you have any luck in figuring out exactly what happened?

Back
Top Bottom