Throwdo's DIY - 1600 Watt - DWC - Multiple Strain Grow

Looking good man.

Chem dawg
any og strain
grape ape

Are good sleep strains. I'm trying to get a pre 98 Bubba though, that would be amazing.

I&I

Herbies Mobile grape ape link

Honestly It is a rare flower that makes me tired and I tend to abuse that paticular flower when I find them. Last strain that did this for me was cotton candy and it was ungodly almost like the caviar nugs u can find in washington state but not rolled in kief. My grape ape genetics I have even when chopped a week early has a heavy couch lock high. I smoked a blunt of her to myself watching some cartoon network reboot online and in 10 min about 3/4 through I felt the power sedative feeling my fiance experiences off a couple puffs. Finishing the blunt had me at a perfect cerebral high for the 90s cartoons ;) my current favorite strain is 20/g at a medical shop and they won't give me a cut for at least a year, about 4 more months and I'll ask again haha.

I&I

Edit : that strain I spoke of at the end is sunset sherbert too. There are many copy cats already but I can promise u, she's coming from lakewood wa.

IMG_20150216_192101.jpg
IMG_20150216_192145.jpg
IMG_20150216_192041.jpg
IMG_20150216_192002.jpg
IMG_20150215_194343.jpg
IMG_20150216_192133.jpg

just harvested my cottoncandy its curring now, was yours harry mine have a lot of pisteles and was a bitch to trim kinda has a carmel smell so far

The last time I had the cotton candy genetics I fell in love with they were all perfect bowl sized nugs (small yielder like the girl scout cookies) can't recall the hairs as I've never really cared for them as they do make for a nice Detail added to the colors of the flower. I want to say it wasn't lacking hairs but wasn't covered like my recent harlequin. They were really crystaly, smelt real sweet, very sticky to the touch, I'd do crazy things to get that genetic to grow myself.

I&I

I like the headband so far its frosty stunk my house up like skunk bad when drying , it gets me high cant wait to try it cured its in tha jar now

Headband is another solid strain. Pretty sure headband is one of the strains used in the crossing of platinum gsc. Tahoe og is one I've got going and am curious about. The grower I got it from couldn't get good flowers out of his but I feel I coulb give them more care and they have potential. Also they have never been under a led and mars hydro brings more crystals out then my friend that's more experienced.

I&I

Apothecary are best for grape ape. You want the true grand daddy purp genetics. Barneys didn't mention it
herbies is a trustable seed bank too, they are active on 420mag. They offer a contest to win free seeds by monthly I believe. It'll be posted in a 420mag newsletter in your email.

I&I

Back
Top Bottom