Bassplayers DIY+Tent Grow 2011 - Multiple Strains in Airpots & DIY DWC

Welcome to my first grow for 2011.

I upgraded my previous diy cabinet, to a diy tent...and hopefully this is where some magic will happen over the next few months...
DSC_09983.jpg
DSC_09883.jpg
DSC_10091.jpg

I have 3 strains for this grow, Medijuana (indica), Kromes' White Triangle aka "The White", (indica) and Diesel Haze (sativa).

KWT and Diesel Haze are new seeds, showed roots a couple of days ago...
DSC_1095.JPG
, 2 at the top are Diesel Haze, bottom 1 is The White... so I took 9 medijuana clones from my bonsai mom a few days ago, and put them in my diy cloner/propagator with the seeds...Today things are looking like this,
DSC_104.JPG
DSC_197.JPG

The White is at the top of the 3 seeds.

A few weeks ago I took some clones and they have been under a 45w cfl with mom ever since...3 survived so I potted them up into 6 liter airpots modified to around 4,5 liter and let them have 24 hrs under 125w cfl before going to 400w MH for a few weeks...
DSC_1096.JPG

already all the seeds have shed their husks...:yahoo:
so this is now how the veg side of things looks to get this grow under way...
DSC_10941.JPG

Im sure things will look difrent again 2mro :)
Feel free to tag along y'all:tokin:
:Namaste:

re: Bassplayers DIY+Tent Grow 2011 - Multiple Strains in Airpots & DIY DWC

Bass, again, great work on the cab. It looks awsome and I'm sure will work out perfect for this next grow! :welldone"

I've got my ticket for the show! :popcorn:

I'm ready for this ride my friend. Your DIY tent looks great man, I hope it produce phat frosty nugs for ya.

:goodjob: & :goodluck:

Looking great Bass! You can count me in!:popcorn: I can't wait to see what you can do with that new tent.:goodluck:

Ok, got my bongs and meds and will be chillin for this one..... I am loving that tent..... :roorrip: :goodjob:

The tent looks really good. You have a nice setup cant wait to see how everything turns out

HI All, its so nice to see so much love in the room already :thanks:

So a quick update from 3 days ago (seems much longer to me tho:tokin:)
This is the clone/seedling area at 7 days, I pulled one clone that decided not to even bother trying, and maybe one more will go (bottom right i pic) she's still wilting more than the others...but that still leaves 7 that I am happy with...
DSC_1121.JPG

Close up of the new strains...at the front is "The White" (feminized indica), the middle and back are Diesel Haze, hopefully both female sativa :)
DSC_1123.JPG

View of all thats goin on right now...
DSC_1122.JPG

These 3 girls were transplanted from my old cloner where they had been in plain water and bubbles for ages...they wilted badly the day after the last pics were taken and I thought I was gonna loose em, but they seem to have bounced back nicely and all stems and branches are supporting themselves.
I have fed them twice so far with biobizz root juice, biogrow, and bioheaven, I added some "no shock" from advanced nutrients to both feeds.
DSC_1126.JPG
DSC_1130.JPG
The temps and rh are without the fans running, when I add more cfls the fans on a slow speed will do a nice job I think.

Once they figure out how to use those legs, they will be sneaking into that tent!!! You've got more competition for your meds brother. :goodjob:

A little distraction from progress in the tent....

I was prepping some meds earlier today, taking this nug from my last grow out the jar where shes been since last january...
DSC_1142.JPG

I harvested 4 plants at the same time, have sampled all of them, and as you can see from above, they are curing nicely....

So imagine my surprise, when without any warning or signs throughout the grow of what might occur...this little gem fell out...
DSC_1145.JPG

I dont get it...the 4 plants from my last grow were all from the same bonsai mom, which was a clone from my first female seed....

heres a couple more pics, the pod is in the nug just above the seed in the pics...
DSC_1146.JPG
DSC_1136.JPG

Anybody seen anything like this before?

Hello Bassplayer Ive been hidin in the shadows watching for awhile great job on your last grow :goodjob::goodjob: this is my first post hope you dont mind me droppin in and watchin from the shawdows:popcorn:.looks like another good un . This is an AWESOME WEBSITE with GREAT GROWERS :peacetwo:

Pop Kulture and Papatater, :thanks: for dropping in guys, and :welcome: to my grow, hope you enjoy your time here, feel free to criticise or comment, I am still at the bottom of the learning curve

Back
Top Bottom