DIY Stealth Cab, Hydro, LED & Multiple Strains in Small Space - Oh Boy!

PIC UPDATE

First, thanks to everyone that pushed so hard for me for MOTM! It really does mean a lot to me! :thanks:

So, since, with harvest day approaching, there's not gonna be a lot more pic updates of the two PE currently in flower, I thought I'd treat us all to some of that bud p0rn that made me MOTM! :)

Enjoy!

DSCN09331.JPG

DSCN09311.JPG

DSCN0934.JPG

DSCN0935.JPG

DSCN0937.JPG

DSCN09392.JPG

DSCN09381.JPG

DSCN09443.JPG

DSCN0946.JPG

DSCN09452.JPG

DSCN09422.JPG

Happy Harvests!

K

QUICK UPDATE

It's been 53 days of flowering on the PE's. I cut their lights back to 10/14 and tomorrow night I'll turn the lights off for the last time on this harvest and give them 36 hours of dark before chopping on Saturday.

I let the last PE go about a week longer, but I think they'll be just fine at this point. The buds don't seem to be packing on much weight anymore and she's yellowing quickly now. I'm also seeing some signs of foxtailing, which tells me she's done. When I checked yesterday, trichs were about 10%-15% amber, and as I mentioned earlier, Propa indicate he doesn't see a notable improvement in his PE's after 49 days.

I also will probably start the SOG Friday or Saturday, since the first round of clones is more than ready, and I'll need the space, but I do still need to paint & prepare the hempys.

I'll make sure to get plenty of pics up before and after the chop!

Happy Harvests!

K

LAST PIC UPDATE BEFORE CHOP!

I don't know if I underestimated the amount of amber a couple of days ago, or maybe the declining light cycles have them turning quickly, but when I checked a few minutes ago, it looked like about 30% amber trichs.

She's definately ready, but I need to go back and recount weeks, cuz it sure seems that these girls are finishing a full week ahead of the last one???

Anyways, I'm definately NOT complaining, but I must have counted wrong somewhere.

In another hour or so, the lights will go off in the flower side and then they'll be unplugged. The next time the girls see the light of day will be on Saturday.

Someone suggested not to greet them with the scissors in hand, but instead, to tell them we're going to Disney World and then get the scissors when they're not looking, so I may give that a try! :)

Here are the last pics until Saturday's harvest day.

Enjoy!

DSCN09901.JPG

DSCN09911.JPG

DSCN09922.JPG

DSCN09931.JPG

DSCN0994.JPG

DSCN0997.JPG

DSCN0995.JPG

DSCN0999.JPG

DSCN10001.JPG

DSCN10021.JPG

DSCN10064.JPG

DSCN10042.JPG

DSCN10072.JPG

DSCN10082.JPG

DSCN10092.JPG

DSCN10102.JPG

DSCN10112.jpg

Happy Harvests!

K

Each picture look like its getting sprayed with little water droplets. Ive always liked the color or your light mixture it makes a rainbow effect on the plants. Cant wait to see what the yield is on that! Especially after your malfunction with your LED. How many cfls did you end up using altogether?

Wow so nice!:rollit:

Holy Frostiness, Batman! Jeez Mr.K, your ladies are making me drool.:yummy::lot-o-toke:

Looking real good K! :thumb:

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Each picture look like its getting sprayed with little water droplets. Ive always liked the color or your light mixture it makes a rainbow effect on the plants. Cant wait to see what the yield is on that! Especially after your malfunction with your LED. How many cfls did you end up using altogether?

Wow so nice!:rollit:

Thanks, Bro's!!!

@ Beans - I had a total of 4 CFL's until I lost 1/2 of the 180w LED (which was pretty early in) and then I added 3 more CFL's. There were (4) 100w equivalents and (3) 60w equivalents in the mix.

AWESOME MEDIBLES!!!

My container of AVB was getting overpacked, so I figured it was time to make some medibles. I had planned on making some brownies, but "whipped up" something much better I thought I'd share.

First, thinking I was gonna make some brownies, I started by making some canna-oil. I simmered about 1.5oz of AVB in 1 1/3 cups of vegetable oil and ended up with about a cup of canna-oil.

I'm really not much for sweets, so started searching the cupboards for something else I could make.

My disclaimer is that I come from a long line of great cooks, so I have pretty full cupboards and know my way around a kitchen! :)

Second disclaimer is that I just had some of this, so I may have left out ingredients or misjudged amounts!!! :)

But, here's what I came up with: LINGUINI WITH CANNA-CLAM SAUCE

I don't really measure ingredients, unless I'm baking, but here's the approximate recipe:

1) Boil a pound of your favorite pasta & drain - I used Vermicelli
2) In same pot, melt a stick of butter
3) Add about 3 TBSP of minced garlic, 2 tsp of basil, 1 tsp oregano & saute for two minues and lower heat then return pasta to pot.
4) Add 2 cans of minced clams with juices
5) Add 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper, a dash of salt and a couple shakes of red pepper flakes to add some "heat"
6) Add about a cup of shredded parmesean cheese
7) Drizzle 1/4 cup of the canna-oil over and mix thoroughly
8) Rewarm over low heat and serve

BONUS: If you have some good bread laying around, you can use the canna-oil and some garlic (more cheese is optional!) and make some garlic bread to serve on the side!

VERY POTENT! :yummy:

Enjoy!

K

Back
Top Bottom