1st Time Stealth DIY Cabinet Grow- Hydro/T-5/LED Pineapple Express & Kannabia Special

Re: 1st Time Stealth DIY Cabinet Grow- Hydro/T-5/LED Pineapple Express & Kannabia Spe

:goodjob::morenutes::peacetwo:

Thought I would give you a pic I took of a Purple Kush to see what your plants are going to look like!! See the white hairs, already my man, on day #9 of flower after all those problems!! :hookah: Happy Grows ~H~

Picture_0746.jpg

Medical Marijuana Patients & Caregivers- the future of & best hope for real MJ Refoem in Michigan & the whole USA!:allgood:

PS-well of course it's organic bleach if if says that!!! LOL

Re: 1st Time Stealth DIY Cabinet Grow- Hydro/T-5/LED Pineapple Express & Kannabia Spe

Nice, H! Looks like some huge fan leaves on that beast!

I just moved Pina to the cloner. I mixed up an ULTRA light solution of nutes including:

Superthrive @ 1 drop per gallon
GH Micro/Grow/Bloom @ 1/8 strength
Hygrozyme 1.5 ML/Gallon (about 1/4 strength)

PH: 5.75
PPM: 170

Lights are still about 2' above plant. Hopefully Lacey will sprout soon so she gets settled in before I start lowering the lights. I'll post more pics tomorrow.

:blunt:
Thank you, Thank you!! But this will be you too!!!:cheer:

Nice, now you are getting it! Just enought to encourage growth but not enought PPM to hurt anything, hell I just put them in my Tap H2O I have 440ppm coming right out of the tap & I can grow seed easily. See why I say very light nute, MY WATER IS 440ppm & they grow so I think we are good with 170ppm. Light is good just want close enough to impart a little warmth & just intense enought but not too intense light wave lengths. Ph is good. Now I know everybody says Hygrozyme, but when DMGRZ comes we will deleat the zyme! I know the shit is expensive, I have a brand new liter bottle except 1 use out of it + I have over a half of a liter bottle of Liquid Karma(botanticares zyme version). I will not be using them, they make my res dirty! May not hurt plants, but ain't pretty either. When I had the Zone fix everything & I had that explosion of snow white roots, then put Hygrozyme in & turn all brown & grows in between roots. Freaked me out, stopped & Zone has cleared most of it, but since I have not had to do a complete tear down & sanatize since can't really get rid of it either. It lives in the air gap between the pots & the water line! Yuk!! I was trying to hedge my bets & thought well everybody says, but I don't like it! Plus, you just do not need it with Dutch Master Gold Range Zone.:wood::hookah: Happy Grows ~H~

Medical Marijuana Patients & Caregivers- the future of & the best hope for real MJ Reform in Michigan & the whole USA!:allgood:

UPDATE: Pina is still looking good & starting to spread her first leaves. Looks like a strong stem developing and been keeping things much drier than I did last time. On the first round I was doing frequent foliar spraying, in addition to saturating the cube. On this round, I've been minimizing the foliar spraying and using an eyedropper to just keep the cube damp. So far, all looks good:

Pina_2011-01-11_01.jpg

PH is holding relatively stable, which is surprising but I did read that the GH nutes help with that. Res temps are still higher than I'd like, and with this smaller res, I'll probably do a change every 3-4 days.

Lacey still hasn't sprouted so didn't want to bore you with another pic of an empty netpot but she does appear to be getting close...I can see the fibers on the cube starting to push up, but this also concerns me that, once again, the STG cube is giving problems. So, if I don't see a sprout by tomorrow, I'll probably open the cube to see what's going on and adjust, if needed. (Thanks JC for the tip on splitting the cube!)

:cheer::goodluck::slide:

Looks good, I told you just a little patients & all will be good. Your will be on your way in no time!!!:hookah::popcorn: Happy Grows ~H~

Medical Marijuana Patients & Caregivers- the future of & the best hope for real MJ Reform in Michigan & the whole USA!:allgood:

Ps- good packing job, you will be happy about that later!!

UPDATE: Pina is still looking good & starting to spread her first leaves. Looks like a strong stem developing and been keeping things much drier than I did last time. On the first round I was doing frequent foliar spraying, in addition to saturating the cube. On this round, I've been minimizing the foliar spraying and using an eyedropper to just keep the cube damp. So far, all looks good:

Agreed, it looks much better. You might want to eliminate the foliar spraying altogether since you're trying to avoid overwatering again. All she needs is light and moisture around her roots at this point.

:hookah::blunt::cool:

I agree with JCool @ this point no regular foliar spray until the first real leaf(5 finger), I would @ this point only if looks real dry(or droopy, & not just bending to grow). Plus remember we want it to seek water with the tap root, let it wet its whistle first. Only if it looks dry. But now that I home from work, can say color is good & stem color is right. Just be patient & you will be rewarded by how big & how fast it will grow!; if you let it get it's wind, so to speak! et: Establish itself:wood::goodluck: Happy Grow~H~

Medical Marijuana Patients & Caregivers- the future of & the best hope of real MJ Reform in Michigan & the whole USA!:allgood:

Thanks guys. I will eliminate the foliar. I've actually only sprayed once and watering very little at this point. Again, just keeping cube moist. I definately learned my lesson from last time! It makes sense that if you give it just enough water to make sure it stays alive, it will help it develop roots to start looking for water on its own (don't worry, I won't go overboard and let it dry out!). I'll wait until I get a little further along before I post a list of all of my noob mistakes JUST in germinating seeds, but I don't want to compile the list and then make some more that hadn't made it to the list yet! :)

Again, thanks for all the help. I'm definately feeling a lot more confident about getting to a harvest on this one!

:roorrip::cool::smokin:

No worries, Mate! It will be all good soon; I am glad you're starting to build some confidence in your own abilities. Just remember "we are not hear for a long time, so let's have a good time!!! :slide: I am glad to help & as for noob mistakes, I think I can speak for everyone, nobody worth their salt on this website hasn't made a shit load of mistakes! It is what it is to be a noob!! I thought for a while I wrote the book myself!! LOL!!:blunt: As I always say "I know jack shit & can absolutely prove it!!! Talk to ya soon, Happy Grows ~H~:hookah::goodluck:

Pina is still looking good going into Day #4.

The LSD still hasn't sprouted, so I'm pretty sure something is wrong. There was little to no growth on the taproot once I had moved it from the glass of water to the paper towels and have a feeling it's either going nowhere, or just not able to make it through the cube. I will check it later tonight.

Here's Pina today:

Pina_2011-01-12_01.jpg

Pina_2011-01-12_02.jpg

Note: you can see where the one misting I did with a solution of Hygrozyme & SuperThrive has turned some of the STG yellow.

:blunt::tokin::popcorn:

Pina looks good, will keep my finger crossed for LSD, but in glass of water? Just did not sprout in paper towel, plate & plastic cover on kitchen sink/stove area? Also may just be issue with feminized seed, have heard of it. Talk to ya soon my friend! Happy Grows ~H~

Pina is still looking good going into Day #4.

The LSD still hasn't sprouted, so I'm pretty sure something is wrong.

I have seen that a lot myself- I attribute it to the seed being too waterlogged or just not viable due to age. If the taproot stops just after poking out of the seed and does not grow further after 2-3 days she's a gonner. On the bright side your other seedling is looking great! :cheer:

Thanks guys...I'll let you know later on once I take a look at it, but nothing noticable happened all day today, so again, there's something wrong. I am definately getting into this whole "less is more" thing! ;)

Yup...the LSD has literally stopped growing. Even though I probably should just continue with Pina, I'm starting another LSD. Eventually, I need to get to a point where I can keep them both, so may as well get started.

Pina is still looking good and res holding very stable now. PH was at 6.15 and PPM's were at 210. I'm guessing this is mostly due to some evaporation since I don't think much else is happening in the res just yet. Also, I lowered the lights but only by about 1.5". Taking it slow & just happy I have what looks like a healthy seedling. :)

It's Day #5 for Pina today and she's still looking good (thanks for all the help!). It does look like she's starting to stretch so will probably lower the lights a few more inches tonight.

Here she is as of this morning:

Pina_2011-01-13_01.jpg

Pina_2011-01-13_02.jpg

PH & PPM's are still looking good, so I think I'll hold of on my planned res change today and see if I can make it to Saturday.

The 3rd LSD seed cracked, but am avoiding the paper towels again and, now that I'm getting the hang of it, just planted it with the taproot pointing down, in a cut cube, with the seedhusk just visible in the center perforation. This method worked great for germinating the first LSD seed...that is, until I killed her! :)

Nice set up man. its all looking good, i just jumped on board :goodluck:

Do you know the genetics of the Pina and lsd? She's looking good I'm just wondering sativa indica you know. Good luck your off to a good start.

Pina is a G-13 Labs Pineapple Express. G13 keeps the genetics a secret, but if I had to guess is something like Pineapple Kush crossed with Trainwreck (Express?).

Here's the info on the PE:

==========================
Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica / Sativa
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Many Rumors', No one actually knows for sure
Flowering Time : Medium
Outdoor Harvest : Unknown
Height : Medium
THC Level : Medium
Characteristics : strong fruity fragrance

G13 Labs Pineapple Express is awesome! Unheard of Quality, Great Yield, Fast Flowering, Highly Resinous, Potent mentally and physically, Incredible taste, & feminized.
What more can you ask for. Pineapple Express are high-grade cannabis seeds that were previously extremely rare.
True smokers appreciate the delicate and its sweet characteristics. These seeds are superior quality and all have been thoroughly tested.
Extreme caution is advised strong fruity fragrance.

The LSD is from Barney's Farms and here's the stat's (note the claimed high yield and 24% THC!!!):

Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica / Sativa, Mostly indica
Flowering : Photoperiod
Genetics : Mazar x Skunk #1
Flowering Time : Short, Medium
Outdoor Harvest : Mid September
Height : Medium
THC Level : 24 %
Characteristics : produces a euphoric, almost psychedelic experience

Barneys Farm LSD Feminized is an old Skunk variety crossed with Mazar. - Called LSD by the Farm crew because of its powerful trippy effect. Developed from ancient genetics long established in the Farm seed bank. Crossing Skunk #1 with a potent Mazar we have created a very powerful Indica strain. Barneys Farm L.S.D. Feminized is a hardy, disease resistant plant and it's cannabis seeds responds well in all grow conditions. With just a little care and attention, the Barneys Farm L.S.D. Feminized strain will give the grower high yielding award winning powerful results. The flavor is intense earthy chestnut with a sweet musky smell. The Barney's Farm LSD Feminized cannabis seeds produce a euphoric, almost psychedelic experience. It’s a super-trippy and very powerful stone, a Barney’s Farm special. Yield optimum indoor is 600 gr/m2, indoor height: 50 - 60 cm and flowering time is 60-65 days.

Back
Top Bottom