DIY Stealth Cab, Hydro, LED & Multiple Strains in Small Space - Oh Boy!

:woohoo: seeeeeeeeee never give up on your girls! they want to survive just as badly as you want them to!

Yup!!! Tip #2 from my What The Good Growers Already Know: Top 5 Lessons For New Growers post

WHAT THE GOOD GROWERS ALREADY KNOW

2) The plant is a living organism that will do its best to survive and thrive like any other living organism. That means, as growers, our plants don't die. WE kill them! We do this by NOT giving them what they need to survive. They need water, light, air, nutrients, and a favorable climate. If we can provide these, the plants repay us for it with bountiful harvests of great meds! :grinjoint:

I guess they had just enough of what they needed! :)

Another Great Save Mr. Krip ! :high-five:

Mighty fine pictures too, as usual........

Unwritten law of growing...we tend to fill all available space...your on track!
:thumb:

Thank you, my friend! :thanks:

Yeah, I think I was reading on your journal the other day about hating to toss ANY plant, and I'm certainly that way! I just gotta figure out how to pace myself right for this SOG, which will probably involve taking MORE clones than I need and keeping the healthiest six from each round. I can't be keeping every clone I root, so please remind me of that later! :tokin:

Hi Mr. Krip Nice save on the clones ..........The buds pics are mouth watering
I've been trying to get through your journal but I have also benifitted from all your knowledge and opinions that you share :thanks:

Hi Mr. Krip Nice save on the clones ..........The buds pics are mouth watering
I've been trying to get through your journal but I have also benifitted from all your knowledge and opinions that you share :thanks:

Thanks, Clay! :thanks:

Yeah, the journal has gotten pretty long, but there should be lots of pics in there for you, so I hope it helps! :)

Mr. Krip, got a question about growing the PE, I am wondering whats their stretch like when u put them in flower. About to obtain some beans and wanting to know how they stretch, to obtain how long to veg great journal, love the new additions to your toys. Keep them green buddy.

UPTDATE: NEW JOURNAL IS UP

Clay was the perfect "straight man", cuz' speaking of this journal being tough to get through, I wanted to let everyone know, the new journal is up and located here:

SOGgy Daze Ahead For Mr. Krip!

Most of my posts will continue to be in this journal for the next few weeks, but since I started the clones for the next grow, I wanted to make sure it was part of the new journal.

I look forward to sharing the next phase of my journey with all of you!

Mr. Krip, got a question about growing the PE, I am wondering whats their stretch like when u put them in flower. About to obtain some beans and wanting to know how they stretch, to obtain how long to veg great journal, love the new additions to your toys. Keep them green buddy.

My PE's have hardly been stretching at all! Another reason I think they'll work well in a SOG! I'd say they increase in size about 75%, but it's definately something less than double.

Thanks for the good words! :thanks:

Hello Mr.Krip,
I can't believe how fast your journal moves. I have been away for a couple days and 4 new pages and new equipment too? After I saw your questions in Fieds journal, I suspected you were going 2L SOG. The new tent was a surprise and the cloner will keep you up to speed for sure !! I am glad you took everyones advice on the timer settings as 45 minutes off is way too long. I'm glad for you that the clones of the living dead bounced back. I'm on my way to your new journal to subscribe now. "Growers Creep" LOL

-FS

Thanks, Scratch! :thanks:

Yeah, if you're gone too long around here, you're gonna have some reading to do when you get back! :sorry:

I look forward to seeing you at the new journal! :thumb:

I forgot to mention the colorful new avatar. What is that in the middle ? A molecule or something ?

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're the first person that's noticed the new avatar (at least the first one to mention it!) ! :bravo:

Yes...The center is a THC molecule!
:welldone:

I was just kidding about a prize. Thanks. Somehow the site only ended up giving me 955. That's still a lot I guess ! Can I trade them for some of that kind bud out of that new tent. If so what's the exchage rate, lol. :thanks:

-FS

Should have sent 1050 then.

I was trying to figure out what the new avatar was, it looked like a bouquet of daisies at first glance, but now I can see the molecule.

:oops: And I used to be so good at math before I started smoking....what were we talking about? :tokin:

Another 50 420 points sent to make up for the difference!

I told 420 I was saving for 10 million 420 points, then I was going to use them to buy :420:!
:rofl:

Steve, I can understand not recognizing the molecule, but I'm doing my best to try to see those daisies in there and I think I may need to smoke what you're smoking! :)

EDIT: My stuff must have just kicked in...I see the daisies!!! :rofl:

Hey, Thanks, Quix! :thanks:

Yeah, I am about to have a lot of fun and you don't know how hard it was not to tell you what I had planned, especially when you were "egging me on" about getting a cloner going! :)

It really does change the dynamic since, essentially, I just doubled my grow space. Plus, they're in two seperate areas and the cabinet is already divided. It now really makes for a perfect perpetual setup.

Plus, after a couple of rounds of doing a SOG, I should have plenty of meds stored, so things will be a little more "relaxed" and I can play around a little...maybe grow some bigger plants in the cab again, or maybe get into some breeding, etc.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you decide to do with your bedroom! :high-five:

BTW...best wishes going out again for your Mom!

:thanks: Mr. K., from the bottom of my heart, you're a gentleman and a scholar!:thanks:

I folowed a link in user CP about these points and it was there that I realized you are a very rich man(in 420 points) ! I had no idea I was posting with the Rockefellers on here.

Now about that exchange rate......
-FS

If I could only pay my mortgage in 420 points, I'd be a happy dude! :)

Congrats on the new journal mr Krip may I wish you a happy venture into the most updated and detailed tread on 420 can hardly wait to see what tomorrow brings. Going to have to retire to get through all these journals. I 2 will be having a bash at a 2L grow so will be following closely have alot of DIY to get through first and a few hurdles I need to get over but I'm sure that won't take long.

Congrats on the new journal mr Krip may I wish you a happy venture into the most updated and detailed tread on 420 can hardly wait to see what tomorrow brings. Going to have to retire to get through all these journals. I 2 will be having a bash at a 2L grow so will be following closely have alot of DIY to get through first and a few hurdles I need to get over but I'm sure that won't take long.

Thanks, G-Speed! When are you starting your 2L? Hurry up and we can go through it together! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom