1st Time Stealth DIY Cabinet Grow- Hydro/T-5/LED Pineapple Express & Kannabia Special

Re: 1st Time Stealth DIY Cabinet Grow- Hydro/T-5/LED Pineapple Express & Kannabia Spe

Clones!! Cool!! May take few days but Pina still may make it in soil. Right on spot with cube, do not move until roots show!! What's the story on the DM Zone, I would order more form another site while they figure it out, believe me when I say it's not like your not going to use it! Trust me, few things do I ever tout as the best thing since white sliced bread, but trust me this is one time I do!! Plus you just owe it to your clones, if you are going hydro!! DM ZONE, DM ZONE, DM ZONE!!!

Ps- just saw the plants, you ain't shitting they got a few issues!! They are in pre or early flower it looks like & have some real nute issues! I am not sure if thats mildew or just over fert on those white spots, you need to NEEM Oil dip these or something, & I wish you had some AZAMAX or SM-90, Did you say you had some SNS product? They also are in desperate need of a flushing!! You can see the salts built up ontop of the grow media!! Plus they have what is called Rosetting going on, which another sign of nute lock out issues, needs flushing badly!!! I await your answers! ~H~

Re: 1st Time Stealth DIY Cabinet Grow- Hydro/T-5/LED Pineapple Express & Kannabia Spe

Thanks guys....I think those white spots (last two pics) are basically nute/salt spots from watering and not mildew. I don't have any Azamax or SM-90 or Neem at the moment. I did move one each of the AK and RH to the Waterfarms at about 400ppm.

Questions:

1. Now that I've moved to the waterfarm, should I cut off the plastic around the grow cubes?
2. Should I lower the PPM's and/or do a straight flush with plain H2O? If so, how & how long? I assume just run plain H2O thru the waterfarm?
3. Should I attempt two plants per waterfarm? (I don' think this will work out too well!)

Yes I would take plastic off myself. Best way to flush is with weak nute solution (150ppm or so), if you don't have a flush additive, and monitor the PPM for an hour or so & when they stop climbing empty res & put nute solution back. I would not crowd these plants, I would do one per myself. :bong::rollit:

How did this grow turn out? Looks like you let the plants die off.

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

How did this grow turn out? Looks like you let the plants die off.

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Thanks for checking in 420C! I understand you're an Admin and probably haven't read through the entire journal. However, the original seedlings that were being germinated as part of this journal failed and were replaced with new strains that I received as clones.

Reading just this page from the top will pretty much tell the story and, if you look in my signature (and prior post), there's a link to the new journal, which is really a continuation of this journal.

Just two post prior to yours, there's a note asking the mod's to move this to the "Completed Journals" section:

Thanks H, I was thinking (actually, already did!) the same thing.

UPDATE: New Journal is here: DIY Stealth Cab, Hydro, LED & Multiple Strains in Small Space - Oh Boy!

NOTE TO MODERATOR: Please close this journal when you have a chance & thanks!

You'll see I've become pretty proficient at posting pics and updates! :)

I truly appreciate your offer to help, but at this time, I think the only help needed is moving this journal to "Completed".

Thanks, Happy Harvests & Much Love & Respect back at you!
:thanks:

K

Back
Top Bottom