BCNL Producer & DIY Cabs 3 Strains

WnF, phenomenal looking Buds!
:bravo:

I'm sure I don't have to tell you that though, cuz' if you have OMM wanting to add Euforia before he grows out the other 120 strains of seeds he has on-hand, you know it's got to be good! :)

How much longer do you think before you start flushing?

FYI...everytime I look at one of those "straight-on pics" of the Producer...like this one:

The Producer looks like a picture of a grow hanging on the wall and not the grow itself.

:welldone:

Thank you kindly Mr Krip! :thanks:

I think Euforia was a very lucky pick. I don't easily refer anything, but this strain I consider a must-have head tool. I'm sure OMM would give it it's full due.

Shared thoughts K... Going to give them a clear drink shortly. pH adjusted/no cal-mag. With the leaves showing consumptive distress I think clearing now will hopefully be timely before that progresses too far inward. A little more amber here and there. I believe the chop is near.

That box does do a nice job of framing. Nice thought.

We are very close my friend.

Mr Krip we think alike, that looks exactly like a framed picture of a grow!

Mr. WeednFeed your growing skills are eclipsed only by your eloquence!

Now.... when's that van gonna get here? :tokin:

You are too kind Mr. BlueDog Blue Hempy™!

I thought I had another $1.75 for 3 gallons of gas but I was wrong. Must have bought that 6-pack with it. I'll be over as soon as I finish siphoning from this nice officer's car.:tokin:

Hope you guys have room for one more in that van - sounds like too much fun to get left behind. :bongrip::bigtoke:

Weed - I'm floored by how completely awesome the Widows and the Euforia are looking. Really friggin' awesome. :bravo:

You've done a great job capturing them in pictures, too. Just shows what can be done with a first grow when you really put your heart and mind into it like you have. You are going to have a great harvest.

BTW - I think you should actually try to manicure your mutant cola into a massive Frankenbud for the Nug of the Month contest. Could win you some freebies!

You are too kind Mr. BlueDog Blue Hempy!

I thought I had another $1.75 for 3 gallons of gas but I was wrong. Must have bought that 6-pack with it. I'll be over as soon as I finish siphoning from this nice officer's car.:tokin:

Geez, WnF, you must really live in the early 1970's! We can't get either gas or beer anywhere near that cheap! And, I'm not even sure siphoning gas from a cop car was illegal back then! :cool:

Hope you guys have room for one more in that van - sounds like too much fun to get left behind. :bongrip::bigtoke:

Weed - I'm floored by how completely awesome the Widows and the Euforia are looking. Really friggin' awesome. :bravo:

You've done a great job capturing them in pictures, too. Just shows what can be done with a first grow when you really put your heart and mind into it like you have. You are going to have a great harvest.

BTW - I think you should actually try to manicure your mutant cola into a massive Frankenbud for the Nug of the Month contest. Could win you some freebies!

Welcome aboard the peace van xlr8!!! Gas, grass and ass are great but gratefully declined. This one's on me. :tokin::tokin::tokin::tokin:
That's as close as I could get to a portrait of you, Blue, Krip and me.

I'm floored by your compliments x. You have to know that you're in my plants in no small amount. As you well know the hardware is sound and after that I just provide the atmosphere and grub. And tunes. I'm thrilled with the progress and feel incredibly fortunate to have a harvest pending!

The colas are surprising and impressing me. I was thinking earlier on how a few of those are going to look manicured. As for a contest, sure if I get a monster and a lucky shot. Thanks for the thought. I recently looked through that area and was amazed at the beauty there. As long as Matanuska exists, I see no sense though. :thedoubletake: Dude's got everything but IMAX going on!

It's good to have you back my friend! :high-five:

Geez, WnF, you must really live in the early 1970's! We can't get either gas or beer anywhere near that cheap! And, I'm not even sure siphoning gas from a cop car was illegal back then! :cool:

A good piece of me owes itself to that time. Little didn't go then. But I wax.;)

You're right. I think siphoning gas was the only thing illegal.

We'll need to hold a bake sale to raise some funds and upgrade the peace van to ocean going status.... no way we can't drop by and pick up OMM as long as we're out cruising.

How hard can that be anyhow? Some caulk and paddles ought to do the trick :cheer:

We'll need to hold a bake sale to raise some funds and upgrade the peace van to ocean going status.... no way we can't drop by and pick up OMM as long as we're out cruising.

How hard can that be anyhow? Some caulk and paddles ought to do the trick :cheer:

:rofl: I'm gonna get a head start and begin bailing now. :surf:

Don't forget the duct tape! :)

I say we convert the van to hemp bio-diesel and FLY there to pick OMM up! :laughtwo:

Don't forget the duct tape! :)

Definitely not! Pondering the bake sale thought... perhaps xlr8 would honor us with his Airport Special?

cant wait for the next picture update. when are you looking at chopping? have a date set yet>

Thanks farnorth. I'll probably take some pics tomorrow. Been pretty busy this last week. When I do, you'll see some further degradation of the leaves and plump eager buds.
The Producer's progeny are fattening and the heavier frost from the buds is moving outward on the leaves. I guess I'm to expect late frosting from the WW's according to the breeder info. Good fortune may be on my side as the Euforia in there should finish first, because I'd like to try 2-weeks of dark for the WW's. I do need to get some pics of the plants in there with the lights off so they're not so skewed.

Naa, no date. I'm taking that by the day now. Just looking at random buds and I'll make the call when I see what I believe will be best for me.

If you bring a batch of brownies there's a seat in the van with your name on it bro :cheer:

Done, and DONE! Making brownies (well, and consuming them) has become one of my favorite things to do.

Back
Top Bottom