New Grower Using a BCNL Producer

Re: New Grower that is using a BCNL Producer

When u get some roots out of 3' rockwool,put into veg mode ,first couple days hand water,with light nutes ,then plug pump in to auto water.

NG,
Follow Lab Rats advice on splinting the fallen soldiers. Looks like the light is too far from the plants and causing them to stretch. A small fan blowing across the seedlings will help make the stronger and stand on their own. Best of luck.

cant wait to see the BCNL Producer in action cuz i have priced it online and it looks and sounds badazz so count me in for this grow:smokin:

I've got one.....I'm trying to sell it at a large loss. If you know someone who wants a brand new Producer with all the upgrades....let me know.

I tried to use mine, but it was way too hot inside. No plant is forgiving enough to be grown in 97 degree heat.

I grow under my 1000watt HID without any trouble. No need for the box.

I do hope yours goes well for you though!

They really run that hot? Jesus

Also, is it better to use distilled water or just regular tap water? And when do I know to start to give them nutes? I'm just giving them ph5.6-6.5 balanced tap water.....

usually you start them with just plain water. I'd reccomend filtered tap. If you can get a reverse osmosis filter that would be ideal because tap water comes from lakes and riv's which will bring algae. However for the budget conscious you can use a brita water filter in a pinch.

Also I'd reccomend keeping your pH at 5.7 - 6.1. Change your nute solution out completely every two weeks since plants leech waste out through their roots. That waste effects the accuracy of TDS/PPm readings. Also completely changing the nute solution will help fight bacteria and algae.

Initially if you use tap water, measure your TDS or PPM of your plain tap water. This will be cumulative to the nutrient TDS & PPM readings.

For example if you tap water is 300 PPm and you are targeting 600 ppm nutes, you will mix your nutes in and your final ppm should read 900.

You can start giving nutes after they have sprouted and you transplant them to the netpots. however, I wouldn't recommend over 600 ppm nutes for the first 2 weeks. After that you can crank it up to 1500 ppm nutes.

Hope that helps, cheers!

Ok everyone. I've been gone from here for a few days. I will post some pics tonight! But they are looking so far so good. Only one looks like it is very sick!! After I post the pics, hopefully you guys and gals can tell me what to do. They are still only on ph balanced distilled water. No nutes yet. I'm going to start the nutes when I transfer them into the 3'' rockwool. How many roots should I see from the bottom of the 1'' rockwool before I transfer them?

I would watch out when using 3' rockwool because the can really hold some water in there. cant wait for the some pics of the producer in action

Hey Everyone. Thanks for all the love and checking out my journal! I GAURANTEE pics up tonight! Some of my leaves are starting to oraange/yellowish but maybe because I havent given them any nutes so far. Had a few problems getting ahold of my nutes. They were getting delivered frozen and therefore were no good! So I had to resort to my nearest grow store for other nutes! I'll be using Dutch Master Gold products. I think they are ready to be transplanted into the 3'' rockwool because I see roots out of the 1'' rockwool from the bottom and sides on a few. Stay tuned and definitely need the feedback to make sure things are going ok. :thanks:

10514.JPG

Three in the back look sick... All these were under a CFL light with no nutes. Just PH Balanced distilled water. Going to transfer them today.
10613.JPG

10714.JPG

10811.JPG

She is sick... DOn't know what to do. Hopefully when I put the nutes in, she will feel better.

10910.JPG

Sick too...

11011.JPG

Dont know what to do with this one...

11191.JPG

11213.JPG

11413.JPG

w/ seedlings you gotta make sure they have alot of humidity. And the dome being off released all the humidity they need. You did right by putting the dome back on. When hardening off seedlings. You need to do it slowly. meaning take the dome off for 5-10 minutes then put it back on.Do this a few times a day. And increase the time as the days go on. And eventually no dome and ready for transplant. Just some info on hardening.

Back
Top Bottom