Another BCNL Bloombox Journal 2013/2014

Great idea about putting the plants in the right chamber to veg, just recently i let my black jacks veg too long and their roots are one big knot with another plants. Gonna stunt their growth transplanting.

So i'm pretty stoned at the moment and i had to re read your post three times but what you're saying is you're going soil instead of hydro? I think hydro is great to be honest but to each is own with growing techniques.. Sounds like you have a great plan though, for recreational smokers this box is perfect! 14 ounces every 2ish months is more than enough, lol! Probably more the better you are at growing.

Sorry about the pictures, i dont know why they're so low res when i click them they're clear..

If you have any questions feel free to message me, i'm no pro at growing but ive read many books and know the bloombox fairly well!

Great idea about putting the plants in the right chamber to veg, just recently i let my black jacks veg too long and their roots are one big knot with another plants. Gonna stunt their growth transplanting.

So i'm pretty stoned at the moment and i had to re read your post three times but what you're saying is you're going soil instead of hydro? I think hydro is great to be honest but to each is own with growing techniques.. Sounds like you have a great plan though, for recreational smokers this box is perfect! 14 ounces every 2ish months is more than enough, lol! Probably more the better you are at growing.

Sorry about the pictures, i dont know why they're so low res when i click them they're clear..

If you have any questions feel free to message me, i'm no pro at growing but ive read many books and know the bloombox fairly well!

I'll try looking at those pics from my pc instead of my ipad maybe they will be clear when I click them. :) Try to login to here again and post some pics.. When I pulled that one female plant out of the tub it was knotted right up with all the roots in there too, had to cut em =/

I did that when I moved them left to right as well, likely slowed them down the first week or so but hopefully it will be fine again. I have an air line running down the fill tube into the reservoir under the grow medium in the hydropot, just cause I can.

Anybody know if i keep this plant in veg long term, and turns out it was polinated back when the males were around, will it produce seed months later when i flip it into flowering finally? Will cloned plants be effected?

Would you recommend the bloombox to somebody, after what you've experienced with it? Worth the money? Please let me know. Thanks.

It is quality components which individually cost a bunch too, so the difference is in the box itself. To that point would I recommend? Not really just because of the size, 54 inches long, 29 wide, 54 tall. Walk around where you want it with a tape measure and check that out. The 29 wide is the bad part. The website says its 28 wide or something but its 29 with some stuff that sticks out the back that you cant remove. HG stuff, google their master controller thing, is same quality, they ripped it right off of bcnl, bit more time for setup but you can get it into wherever because comes in peices. They have videos showing them setting it up, which they make it look like its super fast but it's probably more like a full days work lol.

Thanks KhazidHea. So, as far as ease of use, workmanship, yield potential, ease of keeping it clean, no mold buildup in that machine? everything considered, you wouldn't recommend it because of the size, but everything else about the machine is thumbs up? I have a chance to buy brand-new bcnl boxes never used for good price, but want input first so thanks a lot bro. it's between bcnl and hg I like the hg grow daddy. later.

Thanks KhazidHea. So, as far as ease of use, workmanship, yield potential, ease of keeping it clean, no mold buildup in that machine? everything considered, you wouldn't recommend it because of the size, but everything else about the machine is thumbs up? I have a chance to buy brand-new bcnl boxes never used for good price, but want input first so thanks a lot bro. it's between bcnl and hg I like the hg grow daddy. later.

Yeah, everything is top notch except the size imo.

I took clones from the one female I had in the hydropot and trashed the rest of her, she was looking pretty bad. Now working with 8 fairly new female clones in a cloning tray and have set up 5 pots with dutch treat soil mix and worm castings. 1 pot in the veg side for a mama and 4 in the right side which will run veg and flower states + curing after harvest. Same day as harvest I'll take new clones and I'm thinking the hang time in that chamber will match up with when those clones are ready for transplanting after I remove the cured bud.

I have a bloombox and producer.... you can do more with a tent..... plus save money.... just a tip.....

Thanks for response I think this will do about what I want to start with, can you get the bloombox through a 30.6 inch door without tearing door up?

Thanks for response I think this will do about what I want to start with, can you get the bloombox through a 30.6 inch door without tearing door up?

yes it should...and if you live in the USA... customs will open every order that comes thru....good luck man

Thanks again. Have you heard any horror stories about that?

not yet, but that does not mean my name isn't on a watch list , but it got on my nerves when everything came with a sticker stating customs had looked in my package... I am not lucky enough to live in a legal state..... anyway im not trying to talk u out of a bloombox...shit I own one, but after doing this for the last 5 years I have found better success , with a 4x4 tent... see when I got my bloombox and producer I really didn't know what I needed so I went all out with BCNL... it was a mistake on my part...I have done ok with them , and I still use them , but if I could do it all over again, I would not go that route .. 1 reason is box is not tall enough for all the blends I want to grow... you will more then likely be bending plants so they don't hit the light... of course there are pro and cons to everything ,but thru experience IMHO more cons ..... times are tough ,hate to see anybody waste money, wish I had known then what I know now.... Take Care

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Is there anyway to change the watering time to lets say 1 hour versus the default time of 5 minutes? Anyone find a way to reprogram some settings in the chip?

Back
Top Bottom