BCNL BloomBox

Sweet looks good! Did you mean to get a CFL with the gu24 pin base and not the standard screw base like your levinton socket in the picture? I have the screw in style of those bulbs, was wondering if the lumens were different some how. Just checked my bulbs, 1600lumens. Nevermind

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sweet looks good! Did you mean to get a CFL with the gu24 pin base and not the standard screw base like your levinton socket in the picture? I have the screw in style of those bulbs, was wondering if the lumens were different some how. Just checked my bulbs, 1600lumens. Nevermind

Well I'm no electricity fanatic by any means but my buddy works for his dad that has his own company, so I got him to come with me to pick out the materials! So this all should be mint, when I see him next I'll answer you're question for sure man!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Only down to 3 gyals now...had guys coming out my Ying yang unfortunately...oh well trial and error right! Now to order some CKS Purple Kush feminized seeds

420-magazine-mobile1477188646.jpg

If you'd like to get a better light for veg and moms you should go with 6400k bulbs. They are marketed as daylight or bright white. It's a little blue and simulates early summer light when these plants grow. Warm white will be closer to 2700k which is preferable for flowering. It has a little more red/yellow in it which simulates fall.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also if I didn't mention I topped them all for the second time yesterday!

Maybe when you get these nice to the height you want you could cut clones from the bottom of the best plants and get a mother or two going?

This is what I have going in my BB currently; Blue Dream scrog. Lollipopped and defoliated every 10 days after flowering was well underway.

420-magazine-mobile2097742462.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1677128865.jpg

This is truly a work of art! Great job i hope to get my bb up to this level of mastery

Thanks, this is only my third grow. If you look further up the post you'll see a bcnl specific forum. Amazing resources.

This is truly a work of art! Great job i hope to get my bb up to this level of mastery

How many grows into it are you?

How many grows into it are you?

I actully just got mine in January and am having trouble getting my seeds to sprout so this week im going to my local club and grabbing a few lovely ladies in clone form so i can catch up to where i sgould be....really looking foward to making my first journal

If you'd like to get a better light for veg and moms you should go with 6400k bulbs. They are marketed as daylight or bright white. It's a little blue and simulates early summer light when these plants grow. Warm white will be closer to 2700k which is preferable for flowering. It has a little more red/yellow in it which simulates fall.

Thanks for the input I'll most likely do that!

Maybe when you get these nice to the height you want you could cut clones from the bottom of the best plants and get a mother or two going?

I was thinking about doing that due to the heavy casualties so far ahaha I'm thinking to do the really indica dominate one!

I actully just got mine in January and am having trouble getting my seeds to sprout so this week im going to my local club and grabbing a few lovely ladies in clone form so i can catch up to where i sgould be....really looking foward to making my first journal

May I ask your method for sprouting seeds?

May I ask your method for sprouting seeds?

Sure can, i soaked them for 24hrs in a glass with proper ph'd water and chlorine filtered. Then when they cracked and a little white root came out of them, each were placed in a rockwool cube and placed in a humidity dome. I have been monitoring the temps as well here is thier current state.
420-magazine-mobile1700274528.jpg

Cannabis Cloning Made Easy... Roots in 7-10 Days! | Grow Weed Easy
This has been a no fail for me for cloning. I have the Golden Grow and don't even use it for cloning. I will say that I stopped rooting clones in rockwool and went to jiffy peat pellets. I haven't had a single clog or any noticeable contamination from the peat. My method for seeds is to put a wet paper towel in a small tupperware style container with the lid on and leave for 2-3 days. If the seed is old you can lightly rough it up with a little sandpaper. From there transfer to a damp RW cube that hasn't been squeezed or over saturated (or whatever you use rapid rooters, jiffy)

I'm no expert, but have a few grows under my belt from seeds.

I use the paper towel method folded and in a zip lock bag, then into rapid rooter plugs once they pop tap roots. I skip the humidome, even when doing soil grows

I put my beans into a folded peice of paper towel, wet it than out it onto a small plate and cover it with plastic wrap and than place it in a dark place for a few days until the tap root sprouts!

PS, Subbed

Back
Top Bottom