BCNL bloombox

temunator

well since im not a student anymore and will get a job in january i decided what to save money for (will be living at home for another year)
i planned on going with the BC northern lights bloombox ....
but i got a few questions for u pro growers out there

how much does the bloombox cost with all needed equipment and shipping?

how could i avoid customs stopping the box?(all my orders ive made yet from the us got stopped by german customs lol)

is it loud?

this question is hard to answer but what could i get out of the box per harvest? :D

Well Tem, Ive also looked at the bloombox, its very nice to say the least, but also very expensive.. If I remember right, it was around $2500.00 bucks, as far as yield goes im not sure. I stopped at the 2500.00 tag.. I just built a complete growbox, that will hold a couple mothers, and flower with a scrog setup. You can see it in this thread, I posted pics of the whole thing. Im thinking its cost under 500.00 and thats with buying a 150w hps light for it also. we converted a security light and made a hood for it.. It should work real nice..

thats why im building my own now lol .... the bloombox will cost 3400$ .... for that money i could build a growbox with a kilo harvest lol

Back
Top Bottom