New Grower Using a BCNL Producer

Re: New Grower that is using a BCNL Producer

Sky rocket, I'm not too sure what I'm going to do with the Producer. If I can sell it, I would.

that makes two of us....however, the thing would work really well if:

1.)ambient temp outside the box was about 60 degrees
2.)Use hydroton instead of rockwool
3.)grow 6 plants instead of 18 if you're vegging.
4.)grow 12/12 from seed and grow 10 plants.

I'm trying to "sell" mine. Actually, I can't seem to give it away. If I didn't have a grow room, I'd love my producer. For a person who is short on space, I think it is a fantastic product.

that makes two of us....however, the thing would work really well if:

1.)ambient temp outside the box was about 60 degrees
2.)Use hydroton instead of rockwool
3.)grow 6 plants instead of 18 if you're vegging.
4.)grow 12/12 from seed and grow 10 plants.

I'm trying to "sell" mine. Actually, I can't seem to give it away. If I didn't have a grow room, I'd love my producer. For a person who is short on space, I think it is a fantastic product.

I just think I should have done my research before investing $6k into that damn box. I setup my new grow room with a quarter of that!!

that is so right my friend

thats what i'm talkig about. lol

I just think I should have done my research before investing $6k into that damn box. I setup my new grow room with a quarter of that!!

Don't beat yourself up NewGrower1, I had a hard time finding a whole lot
of reviews on the BCNL boxes, saw a few good grows, I suck at woodworking so shelved my DIY idea and got the bloombox, heat is a HUGE issue.
Once I get a more permanant solution instead of my ghetto fix, then I think I will be happier with it. If I had a room or even a closet dedicated to just growing, I woulda went a totally different direction with a bigger light and table. You are back in the saddle though and thats all that counts.

Cheers and happy growing!

It's tough getting started but the results are well worth the effort... I do like growing just for the fun of it... LOL! It makes me happy... :)

For all my friends here who followed me closely, I have started another Journal using the ebb and grow system. Check it out! It would be greatly appreciated! Also, if there is anyone interested in purchasing my producer, just PM me. I'll be willing to take 50% of the purchase price I paid for it.

Not that it doesn't work, it just doesn't fit my style of growing. It is a perfect stealth operation if you have a cool place to store it. Also, from my research, it it better to use hydroton instead of the rockwool especially for beginners! But I will include everything that was included in my box including a full line of brand new nutes from AN!! I was going to use them for my current grow but decided to go another route. :rollit:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

yes I like them and between the 2 yes about 2lb

I've got one.....I'm trying to sell it at a large loss. If you know someone who wants a brand new Producer with all the upgrades....let me know.

I tried to use mine, but it was way too hot inside. No plant is forgiving enough to be grown in 97 degree heat.

I grow under my 1000watt HID without any trouble. No need for the box.

I do hope yours goes well for you though!

Are you still selling your producer

Back
Top Bottom