Greenthumb J's BCNL Producer Grow - 800w DWC - First Grow Ever! Multi-Strain

Yes we are also glad to meet you here. to be honest, your grow journal is impressive.

I will share the grow journals with our lamps. welcome to your ideas. :welcome:

thanks for the quick response. I'd happily review an LED panel for you!!

haha i wish i was experienced enough to ever receive an offer as honorable! I will look out for journals showcasing your products.

I have sent an email to the address you provided me, with my personal email. feel free to send me any pictures and information you can!

Thank you for your kind words. I will be setting up an 8'x8'x6.5' grow space in the next week or two and starting 2 new journals! I would love for you to follow along. These journals should be much more impressive!

-Greenthumb J

Finished chopping the Widow off the stem, and damn it smells killer!! final weight before jar........ 63.5g! just over 2 zips

Total Harvest

White Rhino: 95.7g
White Widow: 63.5g
Great White Shark: 6.8g
Malawi Gold: unknown, as it is just some back up buds!

Total weight before jars: 166g

I also found 3 seeds in a white widow cola. Looks like GWS pollen got on her. This should be an interesting cross Since i believe White Widow genetics were made to create GWS. hopefully its not stupidly unstable and grows mutants haha! Total seed count for the harvest is: 20. I think i might pop some of the GWS beans i made and see how they turn out! i got space in the hydro tub for them providing they dont grow like mutant freaks!

In about a week or so, i will give everyone a solid smoke report. Everything came down with cloudy trichomes and a few amber ones, so its very heady of a stone, great for trimming up other plants hahaha. I haven't really tested the Widow fully, but we pulled a sample last night and vaped it and it was great! very up lifting high, and very social. I cant wait to smoke a joint thats been cured properly!!

This journal is pretty much done now guys! I will be getting the box ready for the clones that will be transplanting in probably a few days to 3" rockwool cubes before developing a good root system then going into the hydro tub!

I will start a journal tomorrow probably to start that going, as well as a journal to document how an idiot like me can set up a grow tent and lights and shit and grow a plant or two.

Thanks everyone for following along, all the reps you gave me, the likes, the great advice and if nothing else some great conversation with some like minded individuals. It was an amazing experience, but i feel its only just begun! Keep an eye on the Journals In Progress for something from GreenThumb J.

:thanks::circle-of-love::Namaste::peace::rollit::lot-o-toke:

:peacetwo:

I totally loved the harvest and trim of my grow yesterday.
Nothing quite like your first time :)

All done then? is there an update that i missed? I'll check it out, just sampling the meds i bought earlier today! they're top notch BC grown bud for sure! I will grow some dank BC stuff very soon i hope! Actual BC strains, or so they claim!

I agree, nothing like your first time growing, not my first time trimming tho. I've done it a few times. I cant wait to get this new journal going! The box has been powered down now until its ready for the next run. No need in running up my electricity bill!

This will be my last picture update on this Journal!

just some shots of my last bit of harvest before putting it all in jars for a nice long cure!

Enjoy!

White Rhino Pile:
GEDC04254.JPG
GEDC04263.JPG

The White Widow:
GEDC04274.JPG
GEDC04284.JPG
GEDC04293.JPG
GEDC04303.JPG
GEDC04313.JPG
GEDC04324.JPG

And the Jars. From left to right: White Widow, White Rhino, White Rhino, Great White Shark:
GEDC04333.JPG
GEDC04343.JPG

Thanks everyone! and i will give you all a smoke report when its cured for a week at least!

-GreenThumb J

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, Greenthumb J.
We look forward to your smoke report in the 420 Strain Reviews forum :high-five:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, Greenthumb J.
We look forward to your smoke report in the 420 Strain Reviews forum :high-five:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Thank you kindly!

My next journal will be up and running tomorrow i think!

-GreenThumb J

I'm in ns. They sell aqua shield here. Sweet leaf the place is called. I was told not to bother with aqua shield and instead buy piranha. Witch is 50$ a half pint, so I said fuck all that lol

I was apparently misinformed, this aquashield is much cheaper. Give me light of trying hydro again! God damn root rot fucks me every time.

Congrats again on the harvest!

I'm in ns. They sell aqua shield here. Sweet leaf the place is called. I was told not to bother with aqua shield and instead buy piranha. Witch is 50$ a half pint, so I said fuck all that lol

I was apparently misinformed, this aquashield is much cheaper. Give me light of trying hydro again! God damn root rot fucks me every time.

Thanks Stumped. Aquashield is money for hydro! my two plants in veg are not getting Aquashield and they are suffering for sure!!

Man O Man GreenThumb! What a mess with you old employer. I would go after him for every penny you are owed. Im a business owner and would never treat an employee like that. Some people just dont belong owning a business.

You guys up in the great north are getting our summertime temps. Us down here are getting some nice, cool temps this year. From what I have read, this is the best summer for growing outdoors in years and years. Ahhh yeaaa!!!! My timing was perfect!

Your almost all there with the new set up.... Good job...... Now that ROI+ Profit is absolutely needed for you guys. Things happen for a reason, take advantage of it!!!

GT: Check your inbox

just did bud! thanks on that. i had some mis information on the product.. that was just a website that sells the product. guess the company is actually caled Humboldt Countys Own.

And yes, i am going after them for the monies owed to me. Thats not a little bit of money that i wouldnt miss. Thats a suvbstantial amount of grow money, or bill money, or whatever money!

I was also having issues with Pythium in my original hydro18 tub that came with my grow box, because i was not running any beneficials in the res. Once i added Aquashield, the plants that were salvageable, were saved, the rest... well.. :rip:

I am very pleased to announce that I have been selected to feature the 432w Spider COB LED grow light in a Grow Journal and Review for Twilight Group Co. Ltd!

https://www.twilightgroups.com 432w Spider COB LED grow light

Congratulations John! I'm super jealous! I'd love a chance to review a grow light... Showcase the ease a newbie grower can effectively grow cannabis! But I'm just dreaming! Maybe one day!

How is the Znet4 journal shaping up? Going to start soon?

Very nice to hear!! how is the success rate on your clones thus far? All rooted?

So far on My first attempt i am 6/12. Its been just over 2 weeks since i cut them but its my first time, i'm not expecting them to root in a week! 3 are rooted solidly and forming a good root ball currently, the other 3 are slowly catching up and should be fully rooted in the next few days!

Earlier today i transplanted the 6 healthy clones in their 1" starter cubes into the 1.5" hole in the bigger cubes. I first soaked my 3" rockwool cubes in 1gal of water with GH 3-part formula in the amounts suggested for seedlings and cuttings. 1/4tsp per gal of each Micro Gro and Bloom. i also added 2tsp GH's Rapid Start and 10ml of Aquashield to my water. There was no need to balance PH with GH 3-part formula. PH was at 5.6 while i soaked rockwool for about 20 mins. Shook off excess water and placed 1" cube with clone into the 3" cube. I tore piece of the corners off the large blocks to keep the smaller cubes in place and to block light exposure to the roots. The clones that rooted first are rooting even more now with this addition of the nutrient mixture as well as the added moisture the larger rockwool cubes hold.

I am going to go start a new Journal documenting the start of my next grow! I will post a link in my next post once the new Journal is up and running!

Thanks everyone for all the support and advice! This community is much tighter knit than you'd think!

Babies on the way!!!!!

Babies on the way!!!!!

You bet C1... As soon as i come back from the pet store from getting a battery powered air pump and some new airstones for my hydro tub, i will start a new journal for the clones!

C1.. i also have something really exciting in the works. Should have more detail in the next couple of days, but if all goes well, i should have ANOTHER journal going at the same time as my clone run.. And that one.. if it pans out to be what i'm thinking it will be, will be super awesome! About all i can say right now!

Back
Top Bottom