Bassplayers DIY+Tent Grow 2011 - Multiple Strains in Airpots & DIY DWC

Your ladies Look Great as always my friend. You gonna have jungle on your hands here soon..

:Namaste:

Mr Krip OMM NW Green and Light-1-Up Thanks guys for your good vibes:tokin:

I been so busy today that I thought I should post somethin :)
I think I finally arranged the room to be most productive...if not its certainly not such a mess in there now:rofl:

I got some posters from my growshop guy to brighten up the place...I had the calender already...
DSC_11341.JPG

I got the piranha protecting the babies :) and so I dont forget who needs what when I also had a spot for this one...
DSC_11361.JPG

Its lit up by the 400W in the little tent, which today looks like...
DSC_1139.JPG

Holding 2 medijuana in 6 liters and 1 medijuana in 3 liter airpot. Across the way the big tent now looks like...
DSC_1140.JPG

I made a little more room by moving the Diesel Haze along the width instead of along the back edge.

Some good signs of buds now on all the plants...

these first 3 are medijuana at 19 days....

DSC_11422.JPG
DSC_1143.JPG
DSC_1144.JPG

next we have Kromes The White also at 19 days...

DSC_11461.JPG
DSC_11491.JPG
DSC_1147.JPG

and some Diesel Haze at 27 days...
DSC_11501.JPG
DSC_1155.JPG

DSC_11561.JPG

DSC_1151.JPG

I now have a 600W gativa dimmable ballast (i decided to swap the 400W) for the big tent with a gib flower xtreme bulb, and now a 400W gib flower xtreme running off sonlite ballast in little tent...now over a 1000W at my fingertips (the gativa ballast boosts an extra 10% from the 600W lamp).
Also replaced my filter today, I got a refillable one, which I hsould've done first time but the one I had has done me proud for over a year. Im gonna hook up some proper ventilation between the tents this week, tho today temps were 26.2 and 27.2 with 46% and 52% RH...Big tent numbers are first.

Thats it for now folks

So this is how my 2 favourite girls were lookin on 4/20...it just took me til now to put the pics up...hope evry1 enjoyed great celebrations :lot-o-toke:

Im now running 400W for 4 hours then 600W for 8 with added CO2 also.

First up Diesel Haze, with a touch of Medijuana in front...

DSC_11391.JPG

DSC_11362.JPG

DSC_1141.JPG

And Kromes The White....(about 9 days behind DH)
DSC_11401.JPG

DSC_11423.JPG

:peacetwo:

Once again another astonishing grow from BassPlayer :bravo: I just got caught up and I'm glad I caught this journal before it ended. I hope to be as ingenious as you with my own grow room in the future. I will definently be watching this one, I can't afford to miss a single update the way you're beautiful plants are doing.

:thanks: for the compliments guys, :Namaste:

These pics are from yesterday and today...

First up, This is Kromes The White - 29days

DSC_11431.JPG

DSC_11271.JPG

DSC_11302.JPG

DSC_11292.JPG

Next from yesterday, Diesel Haze...

DSC_11441.JPG

DSC_11351.JPG

and this from today without the medijuana in front of her, which is 38days...I definately need more practice training sativas...she just wants all the space she can get :)...

DSC_11432.JPG

Next up is one of the three medijuana in 3ltr coco and plagron nutes at 18days...

DSC_11392.JPG

DSC_11402.JPG

Which is big when compared to both of the medijuana in 3ltr soil w. humate supreme which have been grown side by side with the coco...these are the 2 in soil and Humate Supreme also at 18days...

DSC_11322.JPG

DSC_11293.JPG

DSC_11331.JPG

This next medijuana is in 6ltr(modified) allmix and biobizz full nute line, she is at 30days, there are 2 more of these in the big tent but she lives in the small one with the 3 litres :)...

In the tent yesterday...

DSC_11411.JPG

a bit of fresher air today...

DSC_1137.JPG

And one of her gettin sticky tops :)...

DSC_11424.JPG

So thats about it although no where near the end :)

This is how the big tent was lookin last nite just before lights out...

DSC_11452.JPG

Back soon :reading420magazine:

And here we are with a look at the nursery.
My diy 4 lamp fitting is working put perfect, I have 4 x 18W 2 cool/2 warm lamps approx 6000lm.

I have 8 medijuana cuttings in cups with water, taken 2 days ago from the extra I had veggin in coco (I put what was left to flower just for the fun of it), In the left of the cloner is Kromes The White, and to the right is Diesel Haze, They are on full strength adv nutrients bigger yields program, I plan to veg them for a week more then get 3 of each in toatl for my next grow...

DSC_11272.JPG

the medijuana cuttings...
DSC_11323.JPG

Diesel Haze...
DSC_11312.JPG

Kromes The White...
DSC_11303.JPG

Thats all for now people
Til next time, Keep it Green.

Hi papatater you are right about the Diesel Haze, but theres no room left for me to do much about it now, luckily shes just getting fatter and not much taller now :). I had to do and was able to do some controlling on Kromes The White, her tops are heavy enough that most of the branches were falling over, but after tying her up (not down) she looks like this...

DSC_1148.JPG

She looks beaten up but its just the fan leaves got a bit crispy in places, her buds are lookin juicy tho...

DSC_11492.JPG

DSC_11502.JPG

The 2 Medijuana in soil and humate supreme...
DSC_11352.JPG

still small but quite perfectly formed :)...
DSC_11393.JPG

And the 3 in cocos...
DSC_11412.JPG

One of the 3...
DSC_1167.JPG
DSC_11471.JPG
DSC_1163.JPG

and everyone back in the tent just before lights out...
DSC_11721.JPG

...back soon :)

I just got some new stuff in preparation for the next round :)
DSC_11332.JPG

Summer is on the way so I got a reverse osmosis system incase the rain stays away, I got a Yaroots X Pot Mini system, (stands at 40cm with pots) for the small tent...it comes with square 6.5l pots but 6l and therefore 3l airpots which I will be using, will work fine also. I had some issues with the gativa ballast I recently got, so I switched it for a lumatek dimmable 600W, with superlumens :) Also gonna try sensei base nutes in the yaroots system, GMB in the big tent and maybe an organic(biobizz) dwc in there too...

so now Im off to do some cloning

I just got some new stuff in preparation for the next round :)
DSC_11332.JPG

Summer is on the way so I got a reverse osmosis system incase the rain stays away, I got a Yaroots X Pot Mini system, (stands at 40cm with pots) for the small tent...it comes with square 6.5l pots but 6l and therefore 3l airpots which I will be using, will work fine also. I had some issues with the gativa ballast I recently got, so I switched it for a lumatek dimmable 600W, with superlumens :) Also gonna try sensei base nutes in the yaroots system, GMB in the big tent and maybe an organic(biobizz) dwc in there too...

so now Im off to do some cloning

Hi BassPlayer. :)

Really liked the last picture in the post above. A beautiful family portrait. :surf:
Nice RO system and the additions made and exchanged for, in my eyes, a much better set up. Do you ever use the 5 liter airpots? They seem a good size to me. Good luck with the set up. :surf:

Hey BassPlayer! I'm blown away by your grow, glad I finally got here. I have medijuana on my list they're beautiful plants.

What is yaroots? Sorry if it was covered earlier but I'm not all caught up yet.

Thanks and :bravo:

Hi Bluedog, thanks for droppin by...yaroots is based on the wilma pot system...its just smaller :)
Hey BassPlayer! I'm blown away by your grow, glad I finally got here. I have medijuana on my list they're beautiful plants.

What is yaroots? Sorry if it was covered earlier but I'm not all caught up yet.

Thanks and :bravo:

OMM I just have 1, 3 and 6 liter airpots...no 5's but I do use the 6's as 4 1/2s but still with the same height of course :)

Ok so I did some cloning yesterday from these two lovely girls...'
DSC_11313.JPG

On the left is Kromes the White...a clone taken from the one I have in flower...
DSC_11333.JPG

And on the right, Diesel Haze...
DSC_11324.JPG

And so today, 24hrs later they look like this...
DSC_11363.JPG

and after a spray down with jump start solution...
DSC_11371.JPG

Altogether I have 5 Kromes', 4 Diesel Haze and 3 Medijuana from the cuttings I had already...I added No Shock and JumpStart to the res and am using JumpStart as a foliar spray with no humidity dome. Im gonna soak a couple Copenhagen Kush feminized seeds I have 2nite and they should hopefully catch up in size to the clones so they can jump in with them...:)

:peacetwo: Bp :)

Looking great, Bass -- congrats on the new purchases, too. I just got the 400w version of that lumatek ballast - working good so far. I love my RO system - makes life much easier!

Back
Top Bottom