SOGgy Daze Ahead For Mr. Krip!

Hi Mr. Krip, I've been following you for a few years now, but never commented (so much reading and knowledge in 420) I popped in to thank you for the years of experience that you so freely share with all of us. You too are a 420 Hall of Famer !!:cheer:

Hi Mr. Krip, I've been following you for a few years now, but never commented (so much reading and knowledge in 420) I popped in to thank you for the years of experience that you so freely share with all of us. You too are a 420 Hall of Famer !!:cheer:

Thanks for the very kind words, Clayhead! :thanks:

I'm glad you decided to break "radio silence" and chime in! :)

Hey Brother Quix! Great to see you! :high-five:

I see you've decided to join Brother X and write on staffs for :420:, or is that writing with staffs? I can never figure that out! :) Either way, congrat's on the new position!

I've still been going steady, it's just been SLOW & steady since the beginning of March when I had to go away for a few days and lost my big PE Mom and a few of the girls in flower. I've been pretty much "limping" along since then as these new strains have been growing. Now, I'm finally in position to start picking the pace back up!

How's things by you? Whatcha' got growing on, these days?

I remember you losing the Pe, and was excited to see you start a few new ones Brother.
And for the record, I am the staff that writes lol.

Same ol for me aside from the new position, and a baby thats due...like right now lol. She just won't pop. She'll be here within the next week one way or the other.

Other than that, just finished up my first review on some pretty sweet grow glasses, its on the homepage:smokin:

Hope to see some great things for you with the new strains buddy, good to talk to ya!:high-five:

Hello and good weed, Mr. Krip.
Your threads are a goldmine of information. :circle-of-love:

I hope all is well with you,
I will try out your water cure on my half saved but mold ravaged autogardenmazar. :thanks:

PlusnotreallyneededbutwantedtogiveanywayReps :)

:thumb:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info. :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom