Fdsa187187's Grow Journal: Bagseed From Schwag

You should enjoy comparing the homegrown with the bag schwag. We are like plants; environment and care play a big role in character.

this is plant 1, a couple inches out of the dirt, leaves look healthy.

P10100591.JPG

P10100602.JPG

this is plant 2, a couple inches out as well, leaves look healthy.

P10100611.JPG

P10100621.JPG

this is plant 3, a couple inches out as well, side leaves aren't growing out, but middle leaves are starting to a little bit. i wish i had a better camera but i can't afford one right now.

P10100632.JPG

P10100641.JPG

this is plant 4, its a little bit taller than the others, leaves are starting to come in.

P10100661.JPG

P10100671.JPG

and i was hoping i could switch the light cycle to 12/12 as you guys were saying so starting tomorrow morning i'm going to switch the light cycle.

i would veg untill its like 10 inches tall or so
then start the 12/12
what lights are you using again? (if you want to not spend a lot of money i suggest buying fluoros in the blue spectrum for vegatation and then red spectrum fluoros for flowering instead of buying a $100+ HPS)

well i think i'm going follow no mercy method and put em into flowering right away. because i'm very limited on space so i'd like to keep em short. i have two 2ft tube flouros with full spectrum. i know that red would be better for flowering and blue for veg but my local hardware store doesn't get that technical and i don't have the money to special order lights. so i'm pretty limited. also my grow room is a little cold so i'm putting a small heat lamp that keeps it a little warm in there. also going to put 2 CFLs in there with a heat lamp reflector, so it reflects more light.

if you do 12/12 you must do it from seed ... So you don't get side growth .. and if you do it right you can get 7/harvest a year i would do some research and find what works best for you. Good Luck I am too hoping for the best ! We all have to start somewhere .

I thought on Cee's video that it was 1" 1.5" taproot and 12 12 straight from seed... :grinjoint:

Damn, gotta watch the dates....... always a day late and a dollar short..

Open the image you want in your gallery, if the photo is available in regular and large, click it to large. Right click over the image and click properties. Copy the url link in the properties box, click ok, go to your post. Click on the image icon and hightlight the https:// and click paste.

Back
Top Bottom