Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

i also love the root plugs they seem fail_less but if i can get similar results with the aero cloner upgrade i just built i can also stop buying plugs gels powders etc and my shop is always out of plugs, i hate rockwool (never had more failures) so even tho i think the world of root plugs not having to buy them would be better they are not cheap here 20 bux a dozen .i hear you loud n clear J, reduce reuse repurpose hooya!

well i got good with rockwool and can pull 90% success with any method now, buuuut i am sick of throwin $$$ and more $$$ in the bin ,did you see my aero upgrade to my cloner thingy? if that works as well as i have seen with no goop blocks etc well i would rather spend a few cents to run the pump

I'm right with you! Here's to DIY saving money, and not using 1-time consumables! :cheer:

thanks for the info, ill grow this twin and see what happens, but so far so good, both seem to be growing at exactly the same pace, if it grows and flowers well do you think their is any chance it could be used for breeding, like humans a twin is likely to have twins, so would this work the same for plants as well, or is this just a freak of nature, or would i be worth taking a clone and trying to get it to go hermie so its not crossed with something else, would this give me a better chance of keeping twins or is it something that wont happen again

I use same medium I grow in to root clones.99%success rate.:peace:

Cool! What medium do you use Evo?

One thing about rapid rooters - even though they are "one and done" so to speak, they are compostable and natural. But i get what you guys are saying, too, about machine cloning being less wasteful. For me, its worth the lack of headaches given that they are at least good for the environment and natural. Too each their own though, and lots of cool ways to meet the same goal. I'm probably not cloning as much as many others do either, so a bag of those lasts me a while, especially since I cut down on experimenting so much...

Thats part of what I like best about growing this plant: There are dozens of "correct" ways to do it!

thanks for the info, ill grow this twin and see what happens, but so far so good, both seem to be growing at exactly the same pace, if it grows and flowers well do you think their is any chance it could be used for breeding, like humans a twin is likely to have twins, so would this work the same for plants as well, or is this just a freak of nature, or would i be worth taking a clone and trying to get it to go hermie so its not crossed with something else, would this give me a better chance of keeping twins or is it something that wont happen again

Hi dp. My first grow I had a twin...end the end one took over the other..was strange to watch. Good luck! :Namaste:

I have been giving some of my grow results to a boss from work who gives it to his wife with breast cancer. I have np doing it and we work in a place where we have pre-employment drug testing and can be random checked if something happened. We have yet to find out if corp would look the other way for mmj card employees. We really don't want to ask for obvious reasons.

I was recently looking into juicing and mentioned it to him (I treat my mother) since it doesn't get the patient high. However, it appears the amount needed to juice regularly would be pretty insane. There just aint much "juice" in this shit we grow. I'm sure it's effective, but also think it has to leave a ton of medicine behind that gets put into the trash.

i make a green drink with all my leaves i dont bother trying to juice i just wash the leaves, and throw them in a ninja blender with strawberries nanners blueberries celery melon whatever we have my home made v8 was bom digity with fresh tomatoes from the garden grown organically makes you feel good and no waste! with the way i defol and save my leaves in a bag of water in the frig we get a few glasses a week for 3 adults, now what to do with the stems!lol
wsometimes i just throw the leaves in the worm bin when im not feeling up to blending

i make a green drink with all my leaves i dont bother trying to juice i just wash the leaves, and throw them in a ninja blender with strawberries nanners blueberries celery melon whatever we have my home made v8 was bom digity with fresh tomatoes from the garden grown organically makes you feel good and no waste! with the way i defol and save my leaves in a bag of water in the frig we get a few glasses a week for 3 adults, now what to do with the stems!lol
wsometimes i just throw the leaves in the worm bin when im not feeling up to blending

Congrats BID. This is one of the healthiest things you could possibly do for yourself. There is a cure for cancer that demands you drink 13 glasses a day. Works too. :high-five:

Okay, so I got tired of waiting for SideA to finish so I could do a complete reset and put a bunch in under the big light to veg.

They're going to be a while. So what I've learned about these parent seeds is that 12/12 from seed makes for uneven finish times, and a general fuck-uppery of schedules.

So I cleaned out SideB again, and reset it to receive my biggest clones that were close to taking over the veg area. Five in all.
Column 1-left and 2-right, and Alpha, Bravo, and Charlie from top to bottom.

1A - jandre Kush
1B - jandre Kush
2A - jandre Kush
2B - jandre Kush
2C - Purple Mr. Nice

These are each in their own 3" net cup to see how improved this is over just a rockwool cube.
IMG_20121011_075253.jpg

ML Per gallon in my 5 Gallon Reservoir
Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3-part
Crazy Growth Schedule - 10 10 10
Liquid Blue Bloom Booster 2
VitaBlue 1

After being on Veg 2 for stress recovery after pH meter breaking for gawd knows how long. Will go to Transition when res is changed. THEN will go to bloom.

As you noticed, there are 2 new additions to the grow from Blue Planet nutrients joining the arsenal to my war against the war on cannabis. The --- ARMY grows stronger every day.
Early Bloomer is a specially formulated bloom booster designed to promote development of bud and flower formation during the early stages of the bloom cycle. Early Bloomer also contains a special ratio of micro-nutrients designed to optimize floral development in all flowering plants. Use in combination with Liquid Blue for maximum bud and flower development.
Early Bloomer is formulated for use in Hydroponics, Coco Coir and Soil.

Directions for use:
Shake well before using! Always add Early Bloomer to your reservoir after filling it with water.
For best results, use Early Bloomer with Liquid Blue with Blue Planet Nutrients 3-part or 2-part program. As a flowering supplement, start by adding 5 ml per gallon when the flowering cycle begins. Gradually increase the dose every week until you reach 8 ml per gallon. For a flowering supplement in soil, use Early Bloomer at 5 ml/gallon for smaller plants and up to 10 ml per gallon for larger plants (over 4 feet tall). In soil, feed with every other watering.

READ MORE
Early Bloomer Guaranteed Analysis:
Total Nitrogen (N)..................................................................1.0%
0.7% Nitrate Nitrogen
0.3% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
Available Phosphate P2O5).....................................................3.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O).............................................................3.0%
Magnesium (Mg)....................................................................0.5%
0.5% Water Soluble Magnesium (Mg)
Copper (Cu)..........................................................................0.001%
Iron (Fe)...............................................................................0.06%
0.06% Chelated Iron (Fe)
Manganese (Mn)...................................................................0.013%
0.013% Chelated Manganese (Mn)
Zinc (Zn)...............................................................................0.003%
0.003% Chelated Zinc (Zn)
Early_Bloomer_jpg.png
VitaBlue is a B-Vitamin Supplement designed to supercharge plant growth. It contains Vitamins B-1, B-2, B-3, B-5, B-6, and B-9 as well as humic acids, fulvic acids, and composted seaweed extract. B vitamins are critical for maintaining many cellular processes. Providing your plants with B vitamins in a readily available solution allows plants to focus more of their energy on root development, vegetative growth, flower development, and production of essential oils. Try VitaBlue today, it's got what plants crave!
Compare the value of VitaBlue with Advanced Nutrients B-52.
Total Nitrogen (N)......................................................2.0%
1.0% Nitrate Nitrogen
1.0% Urea Nitrogen
Available Phosphate P2O5)..........................................1.0%
Soluble Potash (K2O)..................................................4.0%
Derived from: Potassium Nitrate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate,
Urea, Composted Seaweed Extract, Phosphoric Acid, Fulvic Acid, Thiamine
Mononitrate (B-1), Riboflavin (B-2), Niacinamide (B-3), Calcium D-Pantothenate (B-5),
Pyroxidine Hydrochloride (B-6), and Folic Acid (B-9).
Also contains non-plant food indredients:
0.30%...............Thiamine Hydrochloride (B-1)
0.80%...............Humic Acid (derived from Leonardite)
Directions for use: Apply to plants at a rate of 1-2 ml per liter of water during seedling,
vegetative growth, and flowering phase. Discontinue use after week 6 of flower.

VitaBlue is formulated for use in hydroponics, soil, and all soil-less growing
mediums. Use VitaBlue to Supercharge plant growth. It’s got what plants crave. Shake well before using.

Okay, Folks, I owe you some photos of the individuals. Please excuse the over-editing, I just received a new camera... YUP! An actual CAMERA! So I'm still learning the focus, clarity, and such, so bear with me. One thing though, the white balance is easy to set, but the aperture and f-stop on this new digi, change as I press the button, so I have to take lots of photos , and go through them and choose the best.

Anyway, here they are. Hope I don't offend the eyes too badly.

DSCN00153.jpg
DSCN00597.JPG
DSCN00649.JPG
DSCN00629.JPG
DSCN00616.JPG
DSCN00608.JPG

looks great Jandre! nice and green:)

i got a cupboard full of vitamins, problem is their the human kind and in tablet form, i dont take vitamins and their left over from what my fiance had lying around, would these be of any use to use for growing or would it be best not taking the risk, i dont even know if its the same type of vitamins, i was wondering if it was crushed up and added to the water when watering the plants, would these be something i could try or is it best not to waste my time

interesting pics, im sure you will get some amazing shots from the new cam, theres always a lil learning curve, i know you you'll play and fiddle till it does what you want! the plants are looking healthy and happy, nice update brother J
The really cool part of the camera is that a really good friend sent it to us. It's an awesome camera. "E" is in love with it already. It's just gonna take me a while to get used to not controlling everything on an SLR. The programmed white balance is really nice though. I just have to be able to let the camera make the decisions, lol.

i got a cupboard full of vitamins, problem is their the human kind and in tablet form, i dont take vitamins and their left over from what my fiance had lying around, would these be of any use to use for growing or would it be best not taking the risk, i dont even know if its the same type of vitamins, i was wondering if it was crushed up and added to the water when watering the plants, would these be something i could try or is it best not to waste my time
For that, I would defer to the wisdom of Corey at Blue Planet Nutrients.

hey X,My medium consists of 4 parts perlite,4 parts pete,3 parts pea gravel and 2 parts vermiculite.I use this for sprouting seeds,starting clones and for plant growth.Been using this same medium for over 20 years.Works well inside or out.Also ,sorry I don't post much but I have read all your journals and many others.I'm here every day for the last three years.I have checked out a couple other sites but 420 is the place to be.Thanks to all 420 members for there journals and very usefull information.:thanks::peace:

Back
Top Bottom