Fdsa187187's Grow Journal: Bagseed From Schwag

i began using the heat lamp earlier in the week bc its a little cold, the plants are responding very well, the second set of true leaves are coming in now. i'll keep the pics updated to every week. heres my grow setup

P10100642.JPG

plant #1

P10100722.JPG

plant #2

P10100731.JPG

plant #3

P10100741.JPG

plant #4

P10100751.JPG

they're about 18 days old and looking pretty healthy. plant 3 got off on the wrong foot, her first set of true leaves were not completely there, like the leaves weren't shaped right. they looked unhealthy but its 2nd set is coming in beautifully.

they look liek theyre stretching a lot. maybe you might want the lihgt s a lil or jsut get stronger ones. idk. but looks like youve got a lil nute burn or perhaps nitrogen defficiencey?

They look good :)

Get a breeze blowing in there, that will fatten the stems. Get the lights as close as possible (2") and use a wet/dry water on them. If they are 18 days, at 21 days (or the closest watering) start your nutes.

Good luck

(I am probably-not really regrettably-very-very-high, and could, definitely, be wrong:blalol:)

okay i'll do that, and i germinated them, they weren't the healthiest looking seeds though. They didn't have very good genetics, probably alot of inbreeding of schwag. my plants are a little bigger now, the 2nd set of true leaves are coming in nice. i would think its nute burn, i have miracle-gro soil with nutrients and stuff already in it.

well, my plants are growing exceptionally. they are a month and a day old. waiting for pics to be approved. i took much better pics than last time. 2 of my plants are slightly handicapped. i was thinking of putting them into flowering bc i'm short on time. tell me what you think once i put the pics up.

thanks a bunch guys! well they've grown up to the lights and i have to lower the plants. i have the lights fixed in one spot and i'm just lowering the plants gradually. i have put them into flowering for i'm low on time. i put them into flowering on friday. so they're about 2 days in. i'll have more pics up in a week or so. the stems have fattened exceptionally. but there's one that hasn't. i'm hoping for the best. hopefully people are still following this journal. thank you boss for the comments and support. do you think i could maybe get this one bumped?

hey bro! looking good. i think theres a lil over watering going on in the last pic up there. i hear wet/dry cycles do the trick just fine :cheesygrinsmiley: oh wait i jsut double checked..looks like maybe a deformity? either way, your grow looks good man:cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks everybody i'll have more pics up, i'm gunna take some later tonight. and yeah its probably a deformity, i mean it was a bagseed grow with not the healthiest looking seeds. they were real small. i'm thinking about buying some white widow and starting a new grow journal soon. idk yet though, maybe. and i'm not gunna use the flouros, i'll probably buy a 250w hps.

sounds like a good plan for the future man. grow on bro:bongrip:

hmmm lanky. have tey shown sex yet?? might be a male >:0.

Back
Top Bottom