Kerala x Skunk & NL x Skunk - Indoors - End of 2014

It sure can, lol. I'm weathering okay, though. My closet today, however, gave me a scare. This morning (almost noon) woke up to find it 90F in the closet. I had turned off my exhaust fan yesterday to clean it, and had forgotten to turn it back on. They seemed fine, so I gave em a good drink of water, and checked in on them just a few minutes ago, and they're still fine. :)

This morning got up early, even before lights on. Once lights turned on, took a few pics. I've been checking the right-hand plant every day with my loupe, and have found the top bud is appearing to be mostly white, with some clear trichomes, and no amber yet. Bud is looking nice, but a little small. I think it could use more time, just not sure how much more. Plant on the left is flowering a bit more every day. I thought about topping the clone, but she's got a LOT of flowers on her, and I guess I could just let her go. Timing will probably be too far along to flip her to veg after harvesting the other gals. My next plants, I really want to Scrog, and veg the hell out of. I want my next to be just one big plant, maxing out the space in the closet. Got a Blueberry seed I may do, or a Blue Dream. I assume both are regular, in the absence of evidence to the contrary. Getting ahead of myself, though. On to pics!

She's getting close!
SAM_2046edited.jpg
SAM_2054.JPG
SAM_2047.JPG
SAM_2048.JPG
SAM_2053.JPG

I plan to upgrade my nutes in teh next couple months. I think I'm going to go with GH line, or at least Grow, Micro, and Bloom. I think that, combined with a good vegging, and this killer light, will net me a really good harvest. Oh, before I forget, I should mention, I gave both the adult gals a really good watering with a heavy dose of molasses, a day or two ago.

EDIT: I think, unless the whole plant catches up to the top bud, the right-hand gal will be a two-part harvest, when the time comes.

You've got some good looking buds there. Love that big top bud. :bravo:

As for your next plant, I have a Blueberry and am delighted with it. So far a very easy grow with fast, centralising buds that look like they'll come out very nicely.
:cheer:

Thanks, guys! I almost can't wait for these gals to finish. :)

EDIT: I just trimmed the very tips of the biggest buds, hoping they back fill a bit. I think I saw that on one of LA's threads.

you've got a couple more weeks of growth for proper buds, but there's nothing wrong with a sample :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi there, and I'm so sorry I haven't been around. Grow hasn't been abandoned, in fact I harvested both the right and left-hand gals. I've still got the clone flowering. I had family emergency to attend to over the last few weeks, and have barely had time to look in on my plants, but thankfully have had a couple breaks long enough to take care of them. I'll post some photos soon. On the first gal, on the right, I harvested 22 grams dry, and on the second, the left, 33 grams. The right was about 55cm at harvest, and the left about 40cm at harvest. I have been pleasantly surprised with both gals, as I believe they're the best plants I've had since I began growing. I'm even more surprised, because these were in only 1-gallon pots the whole time. Currently, the clone of the first gal (right-hand gal) is still flowering, strongly. She's got very dense buds on her, and they're filling up with trichomes. :) I should mention, I harvest the right-hand gal on 7 February, and lefty on 14 February. I'm expecting to harvest the clone gal on or around 15 March. Thank the gods for the 420-magazine-grow-schedule-manager. I think I may have linked to it earlier in this journal.

Here's the buds I got, top is right-plant, bottom is left-gal. :)
SAM_20661.JPG

SAM_2094.JPG

I didn't get pics of the right-gal before harvest, but I did the left-gal, who was smaller, but turned out quite massive for her size.
SAM_2087.JPG

Here's photos from today, of Miss Clone :) She's is a little small, but spent most her life in a pot smaller than 1 gallon, less than half-full of soil (Doh!) (She's sharing company with a revegging celery stalk)
SAM_21471.JPG
SAM_21481.JPG

Thank you! They have indeed been awesome buds. Very good medicine. I honestly think the LED lights have been the game changer for this harvest. This has been my biggest, most potent harvest to date. And they were only in 1-gallon pots.

I just got 4 gallon pots, and am hoping both fit in the closet, hehehe. After the clone is finished, I will switch my lighting to 18 on, 6 off, and put a Royal Queen Power Flower (Feminized) in there. Also I will be sowing a bagseed from a friend (or my Blue Dream seed), and am really looking forward to both. :)

Well, I harvest Miss Clone, my last and final Northern Lights x Skunk gal. She's drying right now, so I don't have a weight, but she looks as pretty hanging as she did growing. Once I jar her buds up, and test her out, i'll close this journal, and begin work on a new one. :) For now, here are the latest pics!

SAM_21461.JPG
SAM_21472.JPG
SAM_21482.JPG
SAM_21971.JPG
SAM_2200.JPG

Will do. I'm looking forward to seeing how well this clone yielded under 12/12. It was sexually immature, I think, when I clipped it, as its nodes were opposite each other. However, the rest of the plant was flowering at the time, except for the very bottom branches, where I got the clone from.

you harvested about an ounce per plant, right? how many plants did you have under the light at once? what distance from the light did you keep them during flower? thanks.

I did have a mean yield of approximately an ounce per plant, yes. I'm not sure of the clone yet, of course. I had two plants, started a week apart from each other, and a clone started, too, but a later, after some flowering. I kept the light about 30cm above the topmost buds, moving the light up in unison with the plants' heights, paying closer attention to the right-hand plant. Despite the clone being shorter, I didn't lower the light after harvesting the taller plants.

The clone has weighed in at 15.8g. Taste tested, and it's quite potent. Mostly sedative and pain relieving, without much head high. Tasty, but not very fragrant till burning. Once burning, it smells quite......skunky. ;)

SAM_2211.JPG
SAM_22101.JPG

SAM_22151.JPG

Nugs are going into jar at the end of the day today. :) That'll be it for this journal. Thank you all very much for joining me on this journey, and may your buds be big and sticky and stinky and strong. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom