Chocolate Skunk & Lemon Grass Auto Grow Journal - Roy In Coco Heaven

Hello everyone

Chocolate Skunk & Lemongrass Autos

New season, new grow journal, and to kick it off this grow will be 00 Seeds Auto Chocolate Skunk and Anesia Seeds Lemongrass Auto

Genetics of Chocolate Skunk appear to be the original strain x Critical Mass x Ruderalis
Lemongrass is more Sativa, a mix of Auto Lemon Haze, Nova OG Auto, Moose and Lobsta
Never heard of the last two in that mix, think someone's having a laugh

Usual dramas of upside down seeds, helmets refusing to budge etc but we now have four sprouts in the tent under a TS1000 @30%
They look a bit tender, so no pics just yet

Will be growing in coco with a perlite base which I will use as a 'kind of' reservoir, adding H2O2 occasionally
I have downsized so going to be using 3-5L pots and aiming for small plants with fewer, larger main colas

Roll one up and pull up a chair - everyone is welcome

:hookah:

Hey Roy, great line up and I look forward to the auto demo. Are you describing a swick reservoir? I am using swicks atm for my auto grow. Sub-irrigation is quite the hot topic atm :)

Hey Roy, great line up and I look forward to the auto demo. Are you describing a swick reservoir? I am using swicks atm for my auto grow. Sub-irrigation is quite the hot topic atm :)
Hi Carmen - yes, it is pretty much the same principle as your current grow
It's so easy in coco because the stuff is one big wick and does all the work
I use a 10L gravity-fed dripper too so I can leave it for over a week without any worries

I use a 10L gravity-fed dripper too so I can leave it for over a week without any worries

gonna grace us with pics ? :cheesygrinsmiley:
are you running nutes in both the swick res and dripper ?

I'm going to have to find out from you how you set up your gravity fed dripper. I have been thinking about it and wondering if big wicks could feed the res from a tank which is on the same level as the swicks.

gonna grace us with pics ? :cheesygrinsmiley:
are you running nutes in both the swick res and dripper ?
Hey Bluter - lol yes will be adding pictorial as I go
Potting them up at the moment from plugs to coco, and will probbly pop another couple to overcrowd the tent, as usual
:hookah:

Here's the downsized setup:

Dimmer, fan controller, timers, fan & filter mounted outside tent:

dimmer-fan-controller-timers-setup.JPG

Gravity fed drip system reservoir mounted outside tent - just top it up! @Carmen Ray:

gravity-drip-sytem.JPG

And a big welcome to Lemongrass seedling #1 of 3:
lemongrass-seedling.JPG

Here we go again :hookah:

You once told me you were OCD.

LIESSSSSSSSS!

Exhibit A

5568A266-2C3C-4575-8411-8DFD293B1201.jpeg

You sure you want me to stay?!
It won't be hung like that when it's full lol
Just showing Carmen how basic it is
Promise I will make a nice shiny hanger :cool:

It won't be hung like that when it's full lol
Just showing Carmen how basic it is
Promise I will make a nice shiny hanger :cool:
Roy, could I place a large bucket alongside the swicks and feed the reservoirs by wick? I wouldn't do this day to day but if I wanted to go away for a few days I might consider it.

Roy, could I place a large bucket alongside the swicks and feed the reservoirs by wick? I wouldn't do this day to day but if I wanted to go away for a few days I might consider it.
Never done it myself as I use coco, but Ed Rosenthal wrote extensively on the topic so in theory, yes, but it might take a bit of tweaking to get it right I would imagine

Back
Top Bottom