Chunky Skunk Clone SOG

Hey @Bill284
I am still struggling with insomnia and the urge to go get a bottle of Jameson's and fekin' pass out
Please give me some positive vibes man, I gotta get through this shite :Namaste:
Sorry Mucker I must have passed out on you.
Are you ok?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Sorry mate, didn't mean to sound neg but a mood swing hit me this afternoon, probably because I didn't sleep again last night
Sorry about the lack of sleep roy, I know how ya feel I have a three y.o that loves being up at dark hours.

But the plants are looking great, frosting up nicely. Are you starting any new projects or tinkering with anything while your waiting for ladies to do things?

Anyway take care my friend and have a great day.

Chunky Skunk Flash.jpg

Here's how our chunky skunk just dried. Best yielder in the tent.

OK so not quite in @Braddah Waiheesohai's league just yet, but Man! does this Chunky Skunk smell the canine's gonads
Going to be ultra careful with drying this to preserve that profile - it is drop-dead gorgeous!

amazing-yummy-skunky-smell.JPG

Have a great weekend everybody

OK so not quite in @Braddah Waiheesohai's league just yet, but Man! does this Chunky Skunk smell the canine's gonads
Going to be ultra careful with drying this to preserve that profile - it is drop-dead gorgeous!

She is beautiful.
Hope your having a good day Mucker. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Gonna pull the least vigorous Nepali to make space to pot up the other two
Took a quick look before its appointment with the black bag - the roots are pathetic, feeble plant

dud-Nepali-seedling-weak-roots.JPG

Not sure what I'm gonna do with the White Goblin yet, they have all cracked :hmmmm:

Looking dope dude! Ours didn't look like much until the last few weeks. Can't wait to see how your pheno turns out!

No pics today, so please take a minute to take a look at the monthly newsletter for the latest 420 updates

:thanks:

Chunky Skunk is slowly building Bud and frosting

skunk-frosting-up-nicely.JPG
chunky-skunk-pic-420.JPG
That first pic is brilliant.
The tric's look so cool.
And the out of focus background really sets it off.
Nice work Mucker :ciao: hope everything is going well. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey Brother how are things going tonight?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hi Bill - all good here, Chunky is top heavy already and I reckon at least another month to go
Already keen to pop Sweet Zombie (Zombie Virus x Black Domina), a nice fat Indy
:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom