Chunky Skunk Clone SOG

I have added the Ionizer to the room (which has yet another activated carbone HEPA filter built in) overnight, and I'm pleased to report the air is Alpine fresh today
Also whizzed round the room/tent/trays etc with a spray of H2O2 since we are now well into flower and these colas are reportedly gonna be fatties
I am trickle-flooding (3-5L) once a week, twice recently as it's been rather warm, then filling up the 10L res and dripping the rest of the time just to keep it moist - it takes a lot of the work out of hand-watering and lasts about 5-7 days before I refresh the res
Seems to be working nicely :cool:
funny, i used to sell Alpine Ozone machines Yearrrrrs ago., lol..

Hey Roy did you talk to @Paul Squiggle lately?
Haven't heard from him in a bit.

Stay safe
Bill284
Got a PM a few weeks ago, but otherwise no, think he's MIA at the moment dealing with personal circumstances
I'll see if I can catch up with him tomorrow, see how he's doing

Got a PM a few weeks ago, but otherwise no, think he's MIA at the moment dealing with personal circumstances
I'll see if I can catch up with him tomorrow, see how he's doing
I pm,d him already.
He hasn't been around in a month.
I know his wife has some health concerns.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I last spoke with him on July 14, he's still doing what he told you guys he was doing.

Not sure how much he wants made public, so we'll leave that for him when he surfaces.

I last spoke with him on July 14, he's still doing what he told you guys he was doing.

Not sure how much he wants made public, so we'll leave that for him when he surfaces.
That's why I just said health concerns.
Just wanted to make sure they were OK.

Stay safe

That's why I just said health concerns.
Just wanted to make sure they were OK.

Stay safe
I do know that he is okay and that is all I have been asked to say, however sent him a text asking if he wants me to pass on any update for you all.

I do know that he is okay and that is all I have been asked to say, however sent him a text asking if he wants me to pass on any update for you all.
Thanks Rob really appreciate you taking the time. :love:
Hope your well.

Stay safe

Back on topic, here's a pic of a cannabis plant in flower
I've been messing about with filters; my 420 Magazine Grow Journal is my favourite way of sharing grow pics

cannabis-plant-flower-420mag.JPG

ISO800 F6.3 50mm EV -0.3 Exp 1/500

The depth of field is about 10cm before blur so I tilted the camera to catch the bottom leaf in detail while blurring the background
The top is obviously over-exposed, but it looks like a pleasing star to me

In the cannabis doldrums

'Day after day, day after day
We struck no breath nor motion
As idle as a painted ship
Upon a painted ocean'

Not much happening so here's some info on taking photographs of cannabis plants
Picture A (Chunky Skunk Early Flower) - standard photo in Auto mode which tells me what exposure the camera wants
Picture B is pretty much the same pic, but after reducing exposure by 1 stop and using a fill-in flash -1.0EV, stepping down the ISO to 400/200 would achieve the same thing, these were taken ISO 800

chunk-skunk-early-flower.JPG

chunky-skunk-frosting-bud.JPG

Hope that someone, some day, will find that information useful ;) :hookah:

In the cannabis doldrums

'Day after day, day after day
We struck no breath nor motion
As idle as a painted ship
Upon a painted ocean'

Not much happening so here's some info on taking photographs of cannabis plants
Picture A (Chunky Skunk Early Flower) - standard photo in Auto mode which tells me what exposure the camera wants
Picture B is pretty much the same pic, but after reducing exposure by 1 stop and using a fill-in flash -1.0EV, stepping down the ISO to 400/200 would achieve the same thing, these were taken ISO 800

chunk-skunk-early-flower.JPG

chunky-skunk-frosting-bud.JPG

Hope that someone, some day, will find that information useful ;) :hookah:
Big difference in pic's.
Why so gloomy today Mucker?

Stay safe

Big difference in pic's.
Why so gloomy today Mucker?

Stay safe
Sorry mate, didn't mean to sound neg but a mood swing hit me this afternoon, probably because I didn't sleep again last night - I was half way through a snooker match and I walked out feeling very up tight, everything irritating me
Gonna resolve that now :hookah:

BTW 'pics' is the plural, 'pic's' means 'pic is' or 'pic has' - even more irritating :rofl:

I hope you can catch some sleep soon Roy, I know whats like to not sleep. this is when doing bowls of heavy indicas come handy, like overdose on LA confidential.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom