Chunky Skunk Clone SOG

It's been very warm here so I've reduced the lighting and supplemented with cooler LEDs
Chunky Skunky Mummy seems quite happy with her accommodation

chunky-skunk-420mag.JPG
flower-top-cola.JPG
cola-formation-skunk.JPG

Im starting to like Frass. Im sold on it. Its on my list for next soil preparation.
Add Bokashi and @DYNOMYCO for a great growing medium.
Hope you are well my friend.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

Sweet! Working well? Plant looks great.
Yep - it drops about 500ml/hour with all three drippers on, or about 1L per 24h with just the end dripper on minimum
The 10L res is hanging outside the tent at chest height - much easier... :cool:

I am becoming increasingly aware of why Skunk is so named
After water and lights out, the fucking stink is outrageous, even with two filters
If I open the window, I can smell it from down the road FARK!! :rofl:
Oh crap. I'm screwed then :laugh:

I have added the Ionizer to the room (which has yet another activated carbone HEPA filter built in) overnight, and I'm pleased to report the air is Alpine fresh today
Also whizzed round the room/tent/trays etc with a spray of H2O2 since we are now well into flower and these colas are reportedly gonna be fatties
I am trickle-flooding (3-5L) once a week, twice recently as it's been rather warm, then filling up the 10L res and dripping the rest of the time just to keep it moist - it takes a lot of the work out of hand-watering and lasts about 5-7 days before I refresh the res
Seems to be working nicely :cool:

Had a little shuffle around to even up the lighting
Moving the TS to one side will make it easier to take out the driver if this hot weather goes on much longer, running 28°C at the moment which is OK but I'd prefer a few degrees lower, so I'm using the ionizer/filter as intake which is at least keeping it steady for now

TS1000-Burple-mixed-lighting.JPG

No much going on today, so just to recap:

Chunky Skunk Grow Journal by Roy Growin

Medium 75% Coco, 10% Perlite, 10% Frass, 5% Mycorrhizal Fungi
Tent Space 80cm x 80cm x 160cm (32" x 32" x 64")
Lighting 150w TS1000 / 2 x 120w Grow/Bloom Full Spectrum Burple = 390w Combined (never used)
Nutrients - VEG: Standard A/B for Coco NPK 5-4-3, Organic Seaweed Extract NPK 5-3-8, CaMg
Nutrients - FLOWER: A/B 3ml/L-4ml/L Max, PK13/14 weeks 3-5, Organic Booster, Enzyme, Carbs/Molasses
Flush? Yes, beginning of flower and 7-10 Days before harvest with added H2O2
Harvest Mostly Cloudy, 30%-40% Amber Trichomes

Drying & Curing -
Cut off leaves with a stem (not sugar leaves), rinse in H2O2, Hang until mostly dry, then paper bag for a few days before airtight plastic tubs (easier to tip out to burp thoroughly) for about 10 days until any 'green' smell starts to turn funky; 200g/4oz coffee jars to cure RH 50-60%, minimum 3-4 weeks airing occasionally

Finally, chill out and pop some more beans :cool: :hookah:

No much going on today, so just to recap:

Chunky Skunk Grow Journal by Roy Growin

Medium 75% Coco, 10% Perlite, 10% Frass, 5% Mycorrhizal Fungi
Tent Space 80cm x 80cm x 160cm (32" x 32" x 64")
Lighting 150w TS1000 / 2 x 120w Grow/Bloom Full Spectrum Burple = 390w Combined (never used)
Nutrients - VEG: Standard A/B for Coco NPK 5-4-3, Organic Seaweed Extract NPK 5-3-8, CaMg
Nutrients - FLOWER: A/B 3ml/L-4ml/L Max, PK13/14 weeks 3-5, Organic Booster, Enzyme, Carbs/Molasses
Flush? Yes, beginning of flower and 7-10 Days before harvest with added H2O2
Harvest Mostly Cloudy, 30%-40% Amber Trichomes

Drying & Curing -
Cut off leaves with a stem (not sugar leaves), rinse in H2O2, Hang until mostly dry, then paper bag for a few days before airtight plastic tubs (easier to tip out to burp thoroughly) for about 10 days until any 'green' smell starts to turn funky; 200g/4oz coffee jars to cure RH 50-60%, minimum 3-4 weeks airing occasionally

Finally, chill out and pop some more beans :cool: :hookah:
What are you waiting for Mucker?
Get Tham beans wet.
Hope your doing well my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

What are you waiting for Mucker?
Get Tham beans wet.
Hope your doing well my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Hi Bill - as usual when I do photos, it has taken over the tent which is why this was supposed to be a SOG - a bugger site easier to do auto sog from seed ;)
As it is I'm already gonna have fun when the Nepali needs potting up :hmmmm:
About two weeks before harvest window I'll pop the next run - White Goblin, then it's off to the sweetie shop
I'd like to do good ole NL & JH too once the Skunk has finished [probably Sept]

Thanks for dropping in amigo :ciao:

PS Did you see the news story about a secret farm in Oz - the night shutters broke and it lit the sky for miles around
You sprang to mind, made me chuckle :cool:

Hi Bill - as usual when I do photos, it has taken over the tent which is why this was supposed to be a SOG - a bugger site easier to do auto sog from seed ;)
As it is I'm already gonna have fun when the Nepali needs potting up :hmmmm:
About two weeks before harvest window I'll pop the next run - White Goblin, then it's off to the sweetie shop
I'd like to do good ole NL & JH too once the Skunk has finished [probably Sept]

Thanks for dropping in amigo :ciao:

PS Did you see the news story about a secret farm in Oz - the night shutters broke and it lit the sky for miles around
You sprang to mind, made me chuckle :cool:
I'm thinking of painting the bat signal on the roof. :rofl:

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom