Chunky Skunk Clone SOG

You are funny and make me laugh :green_heart:
I'm glad. It makes me happy making others laugh, even if it's at me and I'm not as funny as I think I am :green_heart:

Kindred Spirits Krissi, me too
Since you are here, what would you do with my current planned clone sog? [sig]
I find that they come seldom but you always know when you find one.

Do you mean as far as holding off because of the apt smell and stupid neighbor issue or do you mean how many clones should you pull for the SOG?

Vet I'm in coco, have been for years
What's the deal with you growing in perlite, is that like a flood n drain or what?
Never really understood what hempy bucket means so can you explain it in words of one syllable to an idiot?
How does it work?
It's pretty simple really. Grab a bucket/container of the desired size, drill a hole 1.5-2" from the bottom, fill with perlite and then water. The hole creates a reservoir in the bottom of the bucket, so it maintains that level and you can't overfill it. Just water every couple of days. That's about it.

Hi @Verbalist haven't heard from you for a long while - how's it going Dude?
Hope all is well :Namaste:
Hey Roy! You alright mate?
I was sick over the weekend whilst the flowers were ripening. And it's been a mad heat wave here so the worst happened…got mold on two biggest colas!

As the heat continues had no other options than chop down the Gorilla ladies. So I've been in such trim jail :cheesygrinsmiley:
Fortunately I didn't find any more visible mold from the other plants/colas. The spores might have spred, but gotta nail this drying and curing thing now,
so everything can still turn for the best.

Next gotta tweak the tent for a bit to get better drying environment.
Hands full over here! And got bare space for the auto clones in the next 5 days - could try something fun with them.

Thanks for asking :)
V

Nice surprise in the post today - thank you Advanced Seeds/DNA Genetics
DSC_1702.JPG

710 Stilton just breaking ground @23.4°C

DSC_1703.JPG

:hookah:
What device is that? Not seen one before

What device is that? Not seen one before
Hello @GreenFingaz - it's a heat mat but I put two small off-cuts under the pot to avoid hot spots and allow airflow underneath, germination is pretty much guaranteed at 22-23°C

Hello @GreenFingaz - it's a heat mat but I put two small off-cuts under the pot to avoid hot spots and allow airflow underneath, germination is pretty much guaranteed at 22-23°C
Hi Roy, thats genius this website keeps on giving :thumb: . I love the idea of a sog grow I might tag along if thats all good with you

Hi Roy, thats genius this website keeps on giving :thumb: . I love the idea of a sog grow I might tag along if thats all good with you
It's much easier to do sog from seed these days and run autos on 12/12, i'm just amusing myself really as the strain is ideal - single donkey's dick colas (we hope)

I find that they come seldom but you always know when you find one.

Do you mean as far as holding off because of the apt smell and stupid neighbor issue or do you mean how many clones should you pull for the SOG?
@Krissi1982
I don't hold it against my neighbour, it's fair enough, just wish they had spoken to me directly - you'd be hard pushed to find anyone more approachable and accommodating than me

I took 6 clones which is enough to fill a tent but can't decide whether to flip mother too or save her (outside of the tent, hmmm) for another round of clones, a no-brainer if I had the space or even a window that doesn't face north
Maybe I should flower her but keep a clone vegging...
Decisions, decisions

Just found the last of the Royal Queen Seeds Creamatic - it's really nice smoke
Chunky Skunk is responding to upping the feed as she was looking a little pale for my liking
1ml Silica
1.5ml CaMg
1ml GroSure/Kelp
3ml A/B
1ml Enzyme
1ml Boost
1/4ml (6-8 drops) Citric acid concentrate, pH exactly 5.8
Myco, Frass and Bokashi in the pot
DSC_1872.JPG

She is only drinking 2-3L every few days so have whacked the light up to 100%, +/- 26°C
Lovely plant to look at :hookah:

lovely plant you got there :rollit: :popcorn: looking forward to seen your pheno, I got the same going :)
Please put me out of my misery...
Danish Oes21
Danis Hoes21
Dani Shoes 21
...or Dan with issues, 21 of them?
I'm deffo the latter lol

Hi @Bill284, how's it hanging today mate?
Hope all good, haven't been over to yours for a while
Your coco concoction seems to work
Cheers :thumb:
Hey Roy Good Morning. :ciao:
Coco is just starting but the soil girls are doing well all things considered.
Mites kicked their butt, but they lived.
I've got a bit of a mixed bag going.
I might have to put a real light in there though.
I'm not happy with the speed of growth.
I'm used to running clones in coco.
Seeds in soil:cough: slow.
Hope everything is going good with you Mucker. :thumb:
Talk soon.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

I'm seeing pre-flowers all over the mother plant so I think I'll flower that under the TS and the clones under burples, keeping one clone to carry on vegging
Got some Nepali seeds I'm looking forward to so keen to move along
If I can can do 5 clones and 3 Nepali I'll be happy

Back
Top Bottom