Chunky Skunk Clone SOG

Buds are hardly drinking anything now so now I have dropped the water down to 1.5L with 1/3ml of PK 4ml/L 'Candy'/carbs, then 1L 1% H2O2 from the bottom of the pot for a root boost - soaks up fairly quickly
Next step will be with a flushing agent, then final rinse probably in 10-14 days; no, I don't wait for amber trichomes, half clear, half milky is good by me

Chunky-Skunk-week8.JPG

Chunky Skunk Week 8

skunk-grow-journal-pic158.JPG

sticky-ick-icky-bud.JPG

Sticky-icky-icky Bud

side-bud-frosting.JPG

Side Buds Frosting

Not too long to go now... :cool:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Buds are hardly drinking anything now so now I have dropped the water down to 1.5L with 1/3ml of PK 4ml/L 'Candy'/carbs, then 1L 1% H2O2 from the bottom of the pot for a root boost - soaks up fairly quickly
Next step will be with a flushing agent, then final rinse probably in 10-14 days; no, I don't wait for amber trichomes, half clear, half milky is good by me

Chunky-Skunk-week8.JPG

Chunky Skunk Week 8

skunk-grow-journal-pic158.JPG

sticky-ick-icky-bud.JPG

Sticky-icky-icky Bud

side-bud-frosting.JPG

Side Buds Frosting

Not too long to go now... :cool:
Incredible pics. :adore:
Beautiful buds Amigo.
Hope your doing well. ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

New Journal time - hope to see you there

:hookah:

Chunky Skunk Harvest Day :yahoo:

chunky-skunk-harvest.JPG

branch-of-chunky-skunk-buds.JPG

Chunky Skunk Clone

chunky-skunk-clone.JPG

Had to trim in two sessions as the smell is so overpowering
By that I mean stick your head out of the window for some fresh air stinky; literally eye-watering

The bud looks decent but the yield looks below average for a photo in 10L pot

Freedom of Seeds Chunky Skunk Photoperiod, Feminized

Seed to Harvest
: 193 days (27 weeks 4 days) Fek!
Characteristics: Not as compact as I would have liked, even after topping it still sends up a main cola much taller than the rest, would probably benefit LST/Scrog and lots of PK/Boost
Clones: Ideal, one main cola approximately 15" tall solid bud, I wish I had taken 8-12 clones and dumped the mother plant in retrospect - it has been a hassle in my setup
Smell: Powerful; deeply skunky with a slightly pine/spice undertone; hard to describe it's so strong
Buds: Nice and tight, frosty, mature evenly throughout the plant

Would I grow it again? No
Many autos can produce better yield per sq ft and much easier to manage in my small grow tent

That's a wrap folks, thanks for your company throughout this grow

:Namaste:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Roy Growin
:420:

Back
Top Bottom