Black Domina x Zombie Virus - Sweet Zombie Grow Journal

Sweet Zombie Grow Diary: August 2022

Sweet Zombie (photoperiod, feminized) boasts Black Domina x Zombie Virus genetics to produce a stout, potent, connoisseur grade cannabis plant with a fair to good yield - sounds good so far, right?

I soaked the seed in shallow filtered pH 6.0 water with a drop of H2O2 (+/- 1.2% solution) for two hours
The seed floated at first, but soon soaked up water, swelled, and split just below the surface

Transferred to a fibre (sorry, fiber) pot of coco and it popped up next day - this is 48hrs from seed to sprout :yahoo:

sweet-zombie.JPG

Thinking of running some C99 x JH autos too, but I have a funny feeling that the Sweet Zombie is gonna take over :cool:

Good mornin growing good see you not wasting any time.

Can I ask how long you soaked it for before pop? I'm usually at about 24 til split....then another two days-ish to sprout

Sweet Zombie Grow Diary: August 2022

Sweet Zombie (photoperiod, feminized) boasts Black Domina x Zombie Virus genetics to produce a stout, potent, connoisseur grade cannabis plant with a fair to good yield - sounds good so far, right?

I soaked the seed in shallow filtered pH 6.0 water with a drop of H2O2 (+/- 1.2% solution) for two hours
The seed floated at first, but soon soaked up water, swelled, and split just below the surface

Transferred to a fibre (sorry, fiber) pot of coco and it popped up next day - this is 48hrs from seed to sprout :yahoo:

sweet-zombie.JPG

Thinking of running some C99 x JH autos too, but I have a funny feeling that the Sweet Zombie is gonna take over :cool:
I soak my seeds in a damp papertowel in morning place in dark spot and by evening voila they have sprouted and next morning mine look like that...old school way always the best😉 well for me..plus right away I start feeding banana water..never use anything else!

Sweet Zombie now has good roots
Don't know if it's the Black Domina or the Zombie Virus genetics, but it's a strong plant
Also popped some JH/AK/Auto Pounder, that's gonna be fun :hookah:
black-domina-sweet-zombie-coco.JPG
I've got a Big Bull, it is a mix of
Black Domina x Early Pearl x Switzerland Skunk.

The force is strong in this one! Thinking it's the Black Domina!

Excited to see her when she's grown up like mine! I love to see the same genetics in different plants and grows so much!

Cool, thanks @Krissi Carbone - that looks superb
Did you top it?
How many Watts/Sq ft did you use to produce that?
Remarkable 👍
Thanks so much bud!
I topped it, 5th node. Vegged for 55 days.
I'm using the @Mars Hydro FC4800 in a 4 x 4 x 8. 24-0 light through veg.

Thank you for understanding @Phytoplankton, it is emotional but I can't fully explain why that is so
I am not a colonial Royalist or anything like that, but Her Majesty was an exemplary matriarch to me throughout my life
She suffered some truly terrible times, but always remained reserved and dignified, quite the epitome of the British spirit
As She said of her participation in the WW2 effort, 'One does one's best'

While I'm vegging, I'm trying to make cannabis butter without smell

So I put quarter ounce dried bud in the microwave with four ounces unsalted butter on defrost to gently heat it until the butter just started to boil
Poured into a jar, lid on, then stuck it in a large saucepan of boiling water
Lid pops off a couple of times, then I'm leaving it for about an hour

no-smell-cannabis-butter.JPG

No smell cannabis butter for edibles, this will be made into cookies or Ginger & Cinnamon Banana Bread :cool:

Back
Top Bottom