Black Domina x Zombie Virus - Sweet Zombie Grow Journal

Nice 👍🏻, looks like now you got 6+ tops, and those first nodes put on some good tops.
Yeah, looks pretty cool, I may well take off the bottom two/four for cuttings, it's such a vigorous bugger be good if I can over-winter some under the nursery lamp
Wish I had room for a veg tent, a little 2' x 2' x 4' would be great if only I had the space
I know what I'm like though - that doesn't mean I won't get one and sleep on the floor lol

Yeah, looks pretty cool, I may well take off the bottom two/four for cuttings, it's such a vigorous bugger be good if I can over-winter some under the nursery lamp
Wish I had room for a veg tent, a little 2' x 2' x 4' would be great if only I had the space
I know what I'm like though - that doesn't mean I won't get one and sleep on the floor lol
Rock On 🤘🏻

I found some interesting discoveries regarding thriving shoots after LST o HST.
It seems like one of the pair of shoots at the node will elongate considerably more than its peer at the same node, what interpreted from that is the shoot with the more elongation has the bulk of growth hormones making it an ideal candidate for clones.

I haven’t tested that out, because I discovered that after I did my clones.

Rock On 🤘🏻

I found some interesting discoveries regarding thriving shoots after LST o HST.
It seems like one of the pair of shoots at the node will elongate considerably more than its peer at the same node, what interpreted from that is the shoot with the more elongation has the bulk of growth hormones making it an ideal candidate for clones.

I haven’t tested that out, because I discovered that after I did my clones.
Interesting, makes sense

Hey @Roy Growin I grew sweet zombie before. Was it from expert? Get ready for one stinky plant. When they say sickly sweet smelling, they aren't kidding 🤮 was an overpowering smell of over ripe plums w/ a menthol finish. Big heavy stacked buds

Hey @Roy Growin I grew sweet zombie before. Was it from expert? Get ready for one stinky plant. When they say sickly sweet smelling, they aren't kidding 🤮 was an overpowering smell of over ripe plums w/ a menthol finish. Big heavy stacked buds
Hi @Brewsterman - yeah, Expert Seeds and stop it, you're scaring me; I don't even like plums :rofl:

Seriously, good to know that up front 👍
I double-filter already [one on each end] but it sounds like I'm gonna need something more
Cheers :Namaste:

Here's my effort at LST - this is the first round, I'll shape it again in a few days

Sweet Zombie First LST
sweet-zombie-first-LST.JPG

The New Shape
sweet-zombie-LST-bushy-shape.JPG

Growing Cannabis ♥️
Good job mate :high-five: I might have to give LST another go it's been a while :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

Have now put in a sister lamp and set both to just blue/white to spread the light source while still using 120w
They seem very happy with the new coco-based compost, just giving pH 6.0-6.2 filtered water
blue-veg-LED-coco-frass.JPG

The compost is a new blend made here in the UK - I'm impressed so far
ps sorry about the colour, should have put the red on too for the pic lol

Hey Roy, I'm late joining but finally made it ;)

Expert Seeds Black Domina x Sweet Zombie - Sweet Zombie Grow Week 6 Update

Still growing Sweet and I'm still a Zombie, it's a lovely compact cannabis plant, now have my 8 main bud sites so I'm rounding on flip time soon
I reduced to 13/11 last week and the tips are bunching, so think flip on Monday will keep it under 80-100cm
That gives me 11 weeks before I go away, so could chop it or drought it depending where it's at

So far this has been a very easy grow and the plant looks great
Loving the new compost - the leaf colour is perfect

Photoperiod Sweet Zombie seems to be painfully slow compared to autos

sweet-zombie-not-budding-very-fast.JPG

Leaf colour is drifting slightly so I gave a dose of seaweed/CaMg
Let's see if there is a noticeable difference
Once mine stated budding they didn't seem to want to stop. Made big, tall, dense stacked buds
Thought being 95 % indica it would be short fat nugs. Guess you never know till you grow it out your self

Once mine stated budding they didn't seem to want to stop. Made big, tall, dense stacked buds
Thought being 95 % indica it would be short fat nugs. Guess you never know till you grow it out your self
They just don't seem to be stacking and at this rate it's gonna be throw away popcorn
Having grown this strain, what do you reckon @Brewsterman - up the feed; up the light? Stop worrying and wait?
:thanks:

They just don't seem to be stacking and at this rate it's gonna be throw away popcorn
Having grown this strain, what do you reckon @Brewsterman - up the feed; up the light? Stop worrying and wait?
:thanks:
When I grew it I pretty much lollypop it
heres a pic I have a few more in my media

Back
Top Bottom