Let's Begin A Journal With Autos

i wonder if those machines work correct...in the onev #1 regular had a leaf discoulored somenoe told me ph prblem and it found it 6 ph...
coinsidence or work right?
some photos the plants with the ph meauser...didnt focus on plants...

the sweet skunks...the new one and the problematics...

sweet_skunk_1-34_Small_.jpg
sweet_skunk_-3-15_Small_.jpg
sweet_skunk_-2-34_Small_.jpg

the og kush photoperiod...start training...

og_kush_photoperiodic_Small_.jpg
og_kush_photoperiod_Small_.jpg

critical+

critical_--14_Small_.jpg

the new and the problematic afghan skunks...

Afghan_skunk_-2-14_Small_.jpg
Afghan_skunk_-1-34_Small_.jpg

the blue mystic

blue_mystic_-14_Small_.jpg

#1 regular autos..

1-regular_-1-_Small_.jpg

#1 regular autos with the discoloured leaf ..show me ph 6..

1-regular_-2-_ph_6_Small_.jpg

does anyone have this device?or somehing like this?
or if someone knows if work correct this?

Those 4 in 1 testers are accurate to an extent. What you want to do is get the probes down into the root zone. It looks like your'e in range for Ph levels. Good job on picking up the meter, it helps with watering schedules and keeping Ph in check.

KiG :green_heart:

Edit. They're not as accurate as a Ph Pen, but better than the Ph tester liquids and the paper Ph test. I went from paper to one of these to my bluelab pens... Cuz when Ph 6.5 and Ph 6.0 are so narrowly separated on the meter, but would make a huge difference in my uptake (soiless)

yes...i plan to buy later one good because it is very affective to know if u have deficiency or ph problem..of course ph problems cause deficiency but some time u ave only deficiency and no ph problems and its good to know that from begin.,.thanks Snid....:thanks:

Hello Solar,
Thanks for providing this link on your other thread, I did not know you had a grow journal going.
I will second Snidrajsed's recommendation for the BlueLab pH pen, it is a great tool to have.
I'll tag along and watch what you do from here.

Beav
:popcorn:

welcome Beav,,nice to see u here..yes i will buy one..i must sgive some more attention to plants...especially autos in coco....thanks for coming by...

i used to have so guerilla sativas on the mountain...but the ''pigs '' destroy them..fortunatetly didnt go there for a week.shall i start to afraid?

a few thousands plants on mountain ...different areas destroyed by pigs...hopefully the fields was orphans.orphans means noone foun around to take care those plans...it was on news..the biggest fild was auto...this is first time happened to our place,every year they found many fields,thousands of plants..this year they start earlier...instead september -octom-novem-....they foynd autos ..thousand of them..the tv had a video before and after...not good

Hey Solar, hows everything going, looking good friend. Mind if I pull up a chair and join this party.:thumb::volcano-smiley:

hi.! it is my pleasure to have u with us...everything is well except we lost some guerilla....me lost 12-13 plants ....others lost hundreds...
thank u for coming by...
it is nice to talk with people and help each other....:thumb::welcome:

today i saw some difference o my plants...especially the healthy one...3 days was rainy -cloudy..and hot..i thought it gonna be problem but few hours ago i came back from aquick trip i did i was suprised...i will let 1-2 days to pass and then i wll get some fotos.

every time i watch news i see cannabis fields destroyed here..this year everybody put the seeds on soil and not in trash..finally the woke up..we lost the nice and big sativas..grrrrr

Hmmmm,
Did you combine user names? I was thinking you were a fairly new grower with only 2 or 3 threads and now I see you have been here over a year.

..i had a problem with cops...i capture on video something bad they did...they got me took my ohone and found on phone some no-erased fotos from my journal..i ask then to change my nick and lock the account..i was on 420 of my coyntry since 2001 i think...oo 2002...i was with hps then indoor photoperiiod...then i discover the autos and came in this 420 coz of more people use thm and can get more info..latrr 2 years i grow only in small pots some seeds i got from a bbc with a bbblue cheese...and i was nearly 2 years without grow..maybe less.now i feel like new grower..so exciting !!!and i made he new grower mistakes/..i do remeber a bfew things but nt so much with autos...didnt have same experience with autos ...photopriod i ngrow first time on 1996....just in soil and only water..nothing more..thasmy stiry coz of different nickname...

IAM VERY SAD!!!..i lost 2 seeds ...one speed+ and one of my very favourites pneaplle expes...coz of movie i would like to try it....after this i gae 2 seeds free as gift...so 4 till now....i have 3 autow on 40 day sbout and those are les than 4 inches...those also is lost case forme ...till now 7...the first 2 i wrote the birds eat the seed when the seed appears up from soil...7 autow...after this i decide to germinate one more...a narco purps...yesterda i saw the seed excacly on surface of soil...today i saw the seed a bit higher BUT when the wind made a blow i saw it was shaking a lot....excatly under nearly open seed the white brunch(the one when germinate) was very thin and lower was thicker...what is my sins and pay them with those ways and deaths in my familly?PLEASE GOD...

Back
Top Bottom