My First Grow With Multi-Strain Perpetual Garden - 2 x 600W

So here is my white widow auto xxl. Zoom in the see the trichomes forming!
IMG_080039.JPG

I've had serious deficiencies in my auto plants but my photo period plants are doing great. Back to two tent. Pic one is the white widow auto xxl. Pic two is white widow auto. Final pic is my cheese on the left and skunk on the right
IMG_086644.JPG
IMG_086940.JPG
IMG_087241.JPG

So what follows is the white widow auto xxl followed by the white widow auto followed by the afghan kush auto followed by the white widow photo period followed by the skunk photo period followed by the og kush
IMG_088630.JPG
IMG_088837.JPG
IMG_089238.JPG
IMG_088937.JPG
IMG_089028.JPG
IMG_089140.JPG

So here is my update. Group shot left to right. White widow auto by seedsman blue critical auto auto afghan kush white widow og kush last white widow auto xxl. Next tent is the cheese on the left followed by the skunk. Skunk got injured by the transplant
IMG_089640.JPG
IMG_089731.JPG

So here is the veg photo period tent followed by the auto tent. Too tired to take individuals tonight but you can see my favorite Og kush in front of the veg tent
IMG_093439.JPG
IMG_093334.JPG

Looks all good so far cure those buds for a few weeks properly and ya be high as a kite.. lol

Get a PH meter which also shows PPM or EC which is same thing just different name... this way you can have a better control on your nutes next times around.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Back
Top Bottom