Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017

Yeah that's what I been doing, I just wait till I start seeing a few Amber and then start flushing for 10 to 14 days and by then mine was close to 20%. Dorothy the last thc bomb I harvested out of tent was probably 50% or more amber before I chopped so that should be some couch lock lol, I tested a small bud when I Jared her up and it was great, I can't wait to get some cure on it lol...️

I have / am learning, it's all about the cure!!!

Hi Tom and well done on the latest harvest, you must be a really happy guy right now. Just a quick question, what wattage was your LED I've forgotten and your widow results were excellent under that LED? My Mars Hydro LED arrived yesterday and I'm about to crack on with a little indoor grow and trying to work some numbers out in my head and what to expect, I forget your LED wattage mate

Hi Tom and well done on the latest harvest, you must be a really happy guy right now. Just a quick question, what wattage was your LED I've forgotten and your widow results were excellent under that LED? My Mars Hydro LED arrived yesterday and I'm about to crack on with a little indoor grow and trying to work some numbers out in my head and what to expect, I forget your LED wattage mate
Hey KushGod, I have the Mars 1200 which is about 580w from the wall. I bought another tent and another Mars 1200 so I will have two going this next grow. I can't say anything bad about my light, I have got great results, the buds were very dence also. I do plan on getting a couple ps cob around the first of the year but I happy with these Mars till then...️

Well I got 5 more autos planted today so that makes 13 that I have planted so far, one of the kush autos didn't crack, I thought it did but it hasn't yet and the diesel is cracked but im going to let the tail grow out a little more, hopefully it will be ready in the morning. One of the thc bombs cracked but I don't think it's going to do anything but we will see, the other two had good tails so they got planted. None has come yet but the shell has raised up in the soil so maybe tomorrow some time I will have some shedding there shell...️

The bb photos are still chugging along, it will be nice to get these harvested, I have 10 more bb seedlings also that I have got started, they are about 4 days above ground, they are in pop bottles right now but I will transplant in a couple weeks to 3-gallon, I will get some pics up in the morning of everything...️

The bb photos are still chugging along, it will be nice to get these harvested, I have 10 more bb seedlings also that I have got started, they are about 4 days above ground, they are in pop bottles right now but I will transplant in a couple weeks to 3-gallon, I will get some pics up in the morning of everything...️

About how many weeks in total have they been in bud. How many weeks do you think there going to take to finish. Mine are almost there but not quite yet.another week or two before flush I think. My new blueberry probably going to flip to 12/12 tonight or tomorrow.

About how many weeks in total have they been in bud. How many weeks do you think there going to take to finish. Mine are almost there but not quite yet.another week or two before flush I think. My new blueberry probably going to flip to 12/12 tonight or tomorrow.
I flipped on may 14 but didn't see pistils for close to two weeks but that still puts them at close to two months, I believe they will finish within the next week and a half to two weeks but I am gonna let them get about 20% amber, just here in last week they really starting to smell like blueberries...️

What kind off Mars light did you get? Mars has a good selection, I have seen great results from all models...️

Tom, how long did you wait before you put the seedlings under the LED's? What distance did you keep them at?
I start my seedlings out under my Mars 1200, they are under it from the time they she'd their shell, I think they do better and get a faster start if they are started out under the led from the start imo. Last grow I started at 38in this grow I'm starting out at 36in which is what Mars recommends for seedlings under my light. I had good growth like this last time and I have about 6 or 7 already shedded their shell in there today so we will see how they do. I have 12 bb photos in there now that are in pop bottles and they are 6 days old and they are growing good, I was gonna get some pics earlier but u had to leave my phone with woman today but I will get some pics of everything in morning...️

The sour hound surfaced today along with some white widows and maybe a thc bomb I believe was surfaced also, not sure if the diesel is going to sprout good, the seed is cracked open and it has little tail started but it's not growed on out any since yesterday, maybe it will have long enough tail by tomorrow, one thc bomb ain't gonna grow tail out and the one kush has never even popped yet so I will give it a few more days but I don't think it's going to. If all 13 come up that I have planted will be plenty to feel the two tents, I plan to end up with 6 in each tent and lst them, that will leave one auto and I will put it under hps with the bb photos I have started now. I have have both tents fill to the brim just like last time and after about 30 days I will move the bb and one auto over to hps on 12/12, same as last time...️

Thought I would post a pic of these two mama cats having kittens at same time in same little space, they helped cleaned each other's babies and licked each other, it's so funny. Both cats always have their kittens in that same cabinet but they have never had kittens at same time, neither one will give up the cabinet lol...️
260683b6f20f43342732cfae7e2f2ff5.jpg

Here are a few pics of some of my newborns that was surfaced yesterday, hopefully most of the rest will be surfaced this morning. Tent is filled up again lol, soon as I get bb photos harvested I will put other tent and light up...️
46a6f817112be4c9e2e268f920bac2dd.jpg
e8a0f44010c1d2eb80369f71fe93e689.jpg
c2aaf59921716c7080b363b3bab52d03.jpg
71b6e469735dc673fb7c915490ba1eef.jpg
81fcf1cb42dd79be074a73aaf916f694.jpg
72c472e3632c0c507027350ea006f178.jpg

Back
Top Bottom