Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017

Hers a few bud shots of Blanche the thc bomb...️
5f439d4640fc01cb8b77827b70bcf054.jpg
b4296483df9cbe6c8719076d86b92f86.jpg
1516dc0ebf809e4fadc964c47bb1af02.jpg

Damn!! Man that looks so SWEET! Top shelf, Congrats

Damn!! Man that looks so SWEET! Top shelf, Congrats
Thanks Peeece, it's pretty awesome everytime I go to the jar to get a bud to smoke and I have a couple different strains to choose from so I don't have to smoke same strain all the time and also it makes it even better knowing that I growed it lol...️

Tom congrats on your grow! Wow buds looks delicious. Excited to see how your diesel will turn out down the road.
Thanks, I'm excited about the diesel also, I have been wanting to try it for a long time, after I get through all these auto seeds I am gonna run some clones from some photos...️

Thanks, I'm excited about the diesel also, I have been wanting to try it for a long time, after I get through all these auto seeds I am gonna run some clones from some photos...️

What method do you use for clones?

What method do you use for clones?
Well honestly I took a few clones last year by using rooting powder and them plugs and gave them to a friend but only one survived and that's my first time cloning so it will be a learning process for me, do you have any pointers you could give me...️

Here are a few pics of the girls I have left under hps, the first two pics are Droopy the last ww auto, she is around 110 days old. The rest are blueberry photos, they are around 9 weeks since the flip, it gonna be nice to get these girls under hps harvested and get everything lined out for next run lol...️
257dbcbcf822565bedb617fd14fa6195.jpg
560c45898d025ec8461405bb14f46614.jpg
525c285bdd5a12837df8864cdad4ff62.jpg
16c512137446656e42f812346de5b780.jpg
1802cbb7492de21e2501f2700f0f30a3.jpg
adf42a1f1fa0d25e40acd17e0627866c.jpg
2917f7a28eedd8d4477a9f3044e06e95.jpg
1fccb821aad0c00d0396cfa8320fe1d0.jpg

Thanks Dark, I've had a lot of fun growing these girls and they have more than payed for what I gave for all my growing equipment by not having to buy bud anymore lol. My plan now is to keep my lips sealed and stay stealthy and keep growing lol. It takes me a long time to trim all my buds but I like to make them look pretty lol...️

Yes tom trimming sucks. I just bought a pro cut trimmer and it works really nice. Don't think any trimmer will do as good as job as hand trimming though. I'll use auto trimmer then fine tune by hand

Yes tom trimming sucks. I just bought a pro cut trimmer and it works really nice. Don't think any trimmer will do as good as job as hand trimming though. I'll use auto trimmer then fine tune by hand
Cool, I don't think I have seen the trimmers, I will have to look into that, it would probably still save time if you had alot if trimming...️

Well honestly I took a few clones last year by using rooting powder and them plugs and gave them to a friend but only one survived and that's my first time cloning so it will be a learning process for me, do you have any pointers you could give me...️

You flatter me sir. I use a similar method but use a home made humidity dome. I got 8 out of 9 with this method. I clipped the clone then cut the stem again under water. Scrape up some of the stem where you want roots then i dip into clonex and /or root tone. Then into root riot or your choice of cloning material. I go one extra step and plant the cube into a solo cup and then the cup goes into a two liter bottle.

420-magazine-mobile496611014.jpg

You flatter me sir. I use a similar method but use a home made humidity dome. I got 8 out of 9 with this method. I clipped the clone then cut the stem again under water. Scrape up some of the stem where you want roots then i dip into clonex and /or root tone. Then into root riot or your choice of cloning material. I go one extra step and plant the cube into a solo cup and then the cup goes into a two liter bottle.

420-magazine-mobile496611014.jpg
That's great, thanks alot, that way looks great, I like the fact that you go ahead and plant your plug in your bottle, that two liter is perfect lol and it even has humidity dome...️

That's great, thanks alot, that way looks great, I like the fact that you go ahead and plant your plug in your bottle, that two liter is perfect lol and it even has humidity dome...️

The cube is in the solo cup. The cup has drainage holes. The two liter is only a humidity dome. I try to leave the cap off as much as possible.

Im satisfied with how all my weed is curing, it's dry but I didn't over dry, it breaks up good and burns nicely also. I have had a little experience curing my few outdoor crops I have harvested and I wasn't as nervous about the drying and curing process but it has really went better than I expected lol...️

You need to patent that Agemon lol...️

The guy at the hydro shop turned me on to it. Using coke to grow weed....

Im satisfied with how all my weed is curing, it's dry but I didn't over dry, it breaks up good and burns nicely also. I have had a little experience curing my few outdoor crops I have harvested and I wasn't as nervous about the drying and curing process but it has really went better than I expected lol...️

I'm just at two months since chop, I did 4-5 day dry, then into the jars and burping... After two months my buds smell so good and taste even better. The high cerebral, man it gets me filtering my thoughts, sometimes I just get the giggles and can't stop!!!!

Damn I grow some good weed!!!!

Well was giving Droopy some plain water today, I have been flushing her for over a week and I spotted were mold was trying to start on main cola, I was gonna just cut the mold out and let it go a few more days but I figured what the hell the trics are all nice and cloudy with few Amber and all orange pistils so it should be great bud. It will be a relief to get my tent moved to other bigger room along with the new tent that I need to get set up, I will also be buying another heat/cooling with dehumidifier so I can get this humidity more under control. Oh well the only ones left now are the 6 blueberry photos and they should be finished up in the next two to three weeks and hopefully by then I will have everything moved to the other room...️

Back
Top Bottom