The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Yeah I’m pretty much on insta all the time guys. Lol it’s convenient. Just like this place used to be. :-/ I love my 420 mag community and will never leave. Unfortunately my absence is due to what I was afraid of all along. Web browser just doesn’t work well with where I live and apps tend to work faster for me.

But I still love ya all.
I will be growing again here shortly. Here’s a couple pics of the blue hyena and the tropical mix. Compliments of hyena Merica and arctic bowl. 2 of my favorite veterans in the biz. Along with mr penny and grandpa toke. :p always have to shout out my people’s and respect our elders.

I’ll post a couple outdoor pics in a minute.

Also. Welcome Smeegs!!! I’ve noticed you around for some time now. Glad we can be acquaintances and one day friends :)

Yeah I’m pretty much on insta all the time guys. Lol it’s convenient. Just like this place used to be. :-/ I love my 420 mag community and will never leave. Unfortunately my absence is due to what I was afraid of all along. Web browser just doesn’t work well with where I live and apps tend to work faster for me.

But I still love ya all.
I will be growing again here shortly. Here’s a couple pics of the blue hyena and the tropical mix. Compliments of hyena Merica and arctic bowl. 2 of my favorite veterans in the biz. Along with mr penny and grandpa toke. :p always have to shout out my people’s and respect our elders.

I’ll post a couple outdoor pics in a minute.

Also. Welcome Smeegs!!! I’ve noticed you around for some time now. Glad we can be acquaintances and one day friends :)

You’re killin it outdoors!
I wish I knew what the other 100 looked like lol definitely not like these.

The autos are stacking nice I saw a pic of those last week. Another 4-6 weeks on those. There’s 40 autos I’ve only seen pics of 6. Lol then somewhere in the woods there’s a bunch of plants I put out. Definitely not the attention to the soil some of these got though.

We shall see in a month or so hopefully

Yeah thosehedge bushes are gonna be like a small orchard out there buddy. You nailed the prep and hen with the execution. Very nice!!

He made it upstairs!!! Good job dude. Did you get one of those nifty stair lifts lol? Na for real plants looks great guys!

Back
Top Bottom