Multi-Strain Outdoor/Indoor Grow UK

Hi Folks! Sorry about the lack of update flow but work calls and ive been a bit busy for my liking! Checked em out last night and BOOM - decided to take out the Church cos she looks ready (and there was a suggestion of rot on one of the buds and thats all the excuse I need!).......

Group shots......
Multi_Strain_52_Days_Flower_001.jpg
Multi_Strain_52_Days_Flower_002.jpg
Multi_Strain_52_Days_Flower_003.jpg
Multi_Strain_52_Days_Flower_004.jpg

The Church.....
Multi_Strain_52_Days_Flower_007.jpg
Multi_Strain_52_Days_Flower_008.jpg
Multi_Strain_52_Days_Flower_009.jpg

Very frosty and dense, heavy buds. Smoke report in 10 days or so. The others still need a week or so, especially the Sour Cream (sativa - looking really really nice btw).

Will probably be chop time for the rest by the next update so until then friends....

:goodluck:
buds look great spec nice job

Yeah sorry guys, ive been slack on this one! All have come down now and are dried and curing. Spotted some mould issues so decided to call it a day on these ladies. The Himalyan Gold and Sour Cream were the picks of the bunch, Church was good too and did not mould a single bit just as Greenhouse Seed Co boast (good work Franco!). Rockloc and Cole Train were mediocre and I wouldnt bother with them again. I shall pop upstairs to the "office" later and post some highlights of the nuggets I got........

Hello Friends! Well this will be the last photo update from me for this thread. Heres the end product:

Greenhouse Himalayan Gold and DNA Sour Cream....
Multi-Strain_Harvest_013.jpg

Himalayan Gold.....
Multi_Strain_52_Days_Flower_009.jpg

Multi-Strain_Harvest_016.jpg
Multi-Strain_Harvest_021.jpg

Sour Cream.....
Multi-Strain_Harvest_015.jpg
Multi-Strain_Harvest_022.jpg
Multi-Strain_Harvest_018.jpg

I highly recommend both of these varieties with the Himalaya Gold perhaps shading it overall due to its all round qualities in grow and smoke. The Sour Cream delivers a longer lasting high and is a slightly smoother smoke, although the Himalayan Gold has a better flavour. Both are at the high end of the scale for potency....not for the faint hearted! I rate these both as very high quality smoke though. The Himalayan Gold yielded around 40g per plant and finished at 8/9 weeks. The Sour Cream was slower and lower yield (10/11 weeks, 25g) as you would expect from the more Sativa dominant strain. I expect yield could be significantly increased with larger plants, all of mine were around 3 feet.

DNA Rock Lock and Riserva Privada Cole Train....dont bother, they were OK but mediocre really compared to the above. Greenhouse The Church was good and refused to mould but when compared with Hima G its a no-brainer (unless growing outdoors maybe?)!

Anyway, hope you have enjoyed this journey with me and I look forward to seeing you all on my next installment when I try a (mostly) Sativa grow wth Greenhouse Super Lemon Haze! Im just finishing off some of my outdoor girls in the room at the moment including a very bushy Church and some left over "auto" Blueberry so I may post some shots of these if they start looking impressive!

Take Care

:thanks:

Thanks papa, and youre welcome!

Check out the "leftover" auto blueberry that i cut yesterday....nice haul as it turned out. This should dry down to at least 60g and it only started as an outdoor summer experiment! Vegged these outdoors until they formed pre-flowers (they are autos but only in the loosest possible form!) then chucked em in the flowering room. They cracked on real fast this time (last lot took 18 weeks!) and finished in 8 weeks. The one thing about this strain is the finished bud is really very good! Wish I could share it with you guys......

2nd_batch_fully_outdoor_vegged_002.jpg
2nd_batch_fully_outdoor_vegged_001.jpg
2nd_batch_fully_outdoor_vegged_003.jpg
2nd_batch_fully_outdoor_vegged_004.jpg
2nd_batch_fully_outdoor_vegged_005.jpg

Heres some shots of my outdoor vegged Church and Fresian Dew along with the last remaining Auto Blueberry, just for the hell of it........

Church
Outdoor_Vegged_Church_and_Fresian_Dew_002.jpg

Outdoor_Vegged_Church_and_Fresian_Dew_005.jpg

Fresian Dew (indoor)
Outdoor_Vegged_Church_and_Fresian_Dew_006.jpg
Outdoor_Vegged_Church_and_Fresian_Dew_003.jpg

Fresian Dew (outdoor)
Outdoor_Vegged_Church_and_Fresian_Dew_007.jpg
Outdoor_Vegged_Church_and_Fresian_Dew_009.jpg

Once these are done I'll start my new thread on the Sativas

Comrade......

Sour Cream is lovely (smoking it today as it happens). Very smooth compared to many strains ive tried and it does have a sort of creamyness in the flavour. Not particularly fruity. The high is really sativa like; clear and long, very uplifting and cerebral.....no couch lock here! The Himalayan Gold as a comparison sits you down real quick!

This is The Church BUSH that I dragged out of the grow room to give her a final flush before she gets cut in a weeks time! I love vegging outdoors.......

The_Church_001.jpg
The_Church_002.jpg
The_Church_003.jpg
The_Church_004.jpg

So I finally chopped the rest of the summer veg.....my god I love this shit.....

Drying Boxes......
Chruch_and_BlueBerry_001.jpg

Outdoor Fresian Dew.....love this stuff.....
Chruch_and_BlueBerry_006.jpg

Greenhouse Church......Resinous and stinks like proper UK Cheese....
Chruch_and_BlueBerry_009.jpg

Blueberry (Auto).....
Chruch_and_BlueBerry_008.jpg

Group Shit....
Chruch_and_BlueBerry_004.jpg

Haha!

xxx

Hi Everyone, this will be my second last entry onto this thread as I have now cut the last of the outdoor girls.

This one was a beauty. The best example of Dutch Passion's Fresian Dew that I have produced......and 5 foot early flowering indica that comes with my highest recommendations.....

Nicks_Finest_Fresian_Dew_002.jpg
Nicks_Finest_Fresian_Dew_003.jpg
Nicks_Finest_Fresian_Dew_006.jpg
Nicks_Finest_Fresian_Dew_007.jpg

Next (and final) post comes in a couple mins once ive uploaded the bud shots :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom