Alpine's Mixed Experiment

AlpineGrower

hello again!
as the last batch did so badly, i decided to start a fresh with what i think is an interesting mix of strains.. i have 3 Greenhouse White Rhino, 3 White Widow x Big Bud, 2 Burmese Kush, and 1 Purple Haze.
all started from seed. put seeds into peat discs after germing them using the ol' soak-in-water 24hrs method.
now in their 5th week of veg. using BioBizz light mix, and BioBizz nutrients.
400w hps. 1mx1mx2m tent.
have been feeding using biogrow and rootjuice 1ml/1.5 ltr. p.h between 6-6.5.
had some really high temps recently(35 deg. plus!!), which i think may have slowed growth slightly.. they seem to be happy and green now tho!
waiting for some more side growth before i flip to 12/12.. let me know your thoughts please!
101_0083.JPG

101_0082.JPG

Hey Alpine, nice selection bro! They look like they could do with a little more bulking up before you switch onto 12/12 and maybe top that one at the back (left) to bring it into line with the rest. Also, topping will enhance your side shoot growth and create bushier plants!

Good luck bro!

welcome Aberration! i havn't topped them at all yet, just thought i'd let them go so to speak, probably will regret my decision, but we'll see what happens... pots are 4 and 6 ltr. getting bigger pots for next grow.

@4twenty4all - i'm using biobizz lightmix, which seems to dry out quite quick.. have been watering every other day, and they have definately been needing it, pots were light and top couple of inches dry as a bone. i was running a fan onto them to help build stem strength, but turned it off for now as i think this was drying the soil too quick.

time for an update......
tings be lookin' good in 'ere bwoy! get me!!
sorry for the side-ways shots... forgot to rotate 'em!
Purple Haze:
DSC014192.JPG

runty Burmese Kush.. shame, was excited about these having not grown them before.. ahh well.. ce la vie!!!
DSC014182.JPG

some old heat stress (i think??) and some insect damage (thrips, who got tha fuck dealt wid!! ha!)
DSC014171.JPG

low shot
DSC014164.JPG

lookin' gooooooooood! (smells pretty nice too!)
DSC014141.JPG

yer boi!

thanks 12, did exactly that. have seen a huge improvement, only the odd one or two still lurking around, but i'm pretty sure they are done! ha.
well here's what i came back to after a week..
101_0296.JPG

Kush (i think, will have to check tonight when i water/ feed)
101_02981.JPG

starting to really kick into flower now...
101_0299.JPG

shit yer! :high-five:
101_0300.JPG

will post some close-ups tonight perhaps.. depends how much 'sampling' i do of the outdoor... :hookah:

Try setting the white balance to tungsten. I don't see a selection for setting a custom WB in that camera's manual.

Back
Top Bottom