Multi-Strain Outdoor/Indoor Grow UK

Here we go!

Decided to LST another of the Himalayan Gold as it was getting ahead of itself!
Multi_Strain_15th_June_002.jpg
Multi_Strain_15th_June_003.jpg

Here they all are in the greenhouse, I also decided to straight up top the final HimaG just as an experiment against the LST (bottom right plant)...
Multi_Strain_15th_June_006.jpg

Heres the other batch of Auto Slowberry that ive im leaving outside. Ive topper the 2 bushy ones, the one of the left is another retarded plant that im just gonna leave be...
Outdoor_Auto_Blueberry_15th_June.jpg

Finally, here are one of my personal favourite outdoor strains, the Dutch Passion Fresian Dew....
Fresian_Dew_15th_June.jpg

I FIMed these just before the shots...
Fresian_Dew_FIM_15th_June.jpg

Till next time....

:Namaste:

Cheers Social, I checked it and it was at 8.5! Gonna flush them through with some pH adjusted (organic citric acid) water with Rhizotonic. My tap water usually comes out at 5.8 so dont know whats going on...although we did have a supply disruption a week or so ago so maybe thats where the issue started!! Anyway, a high 5 goes out to you for the advice :high-five:

I'll post some updated shots later.....

yw bro glad i could help...:high-five:

Papatater, youre welcome in my garden! :welcome:

I love the raised beds, organic homegrown are the way forward...but you gotta make the most of the uk summer!

there looking sweet shame about the slowberrys lol am from the uk to how u get away with doing it in garden a would be raided straight away lol

Ah, AK, its all about location! My garden is fairly secluded and ive got a couple spots where nobody can see from any angle unless theyre actually in the garden....and thats strictly invitation only! Also got a few emergency hiding spots if required where you cant see em without really looking hard. Of course there is some risk attached but sometimes you gotta take your chances in life, haha!

My golden rule is to make sure ive only ever got a max of 4 plants outdoors in case of the authorities becoming aware, but concentrate of good genetics and take care of them and you really dont need a massive project!

whats the best time to put them out might look into it for next summer

AK, I always like to get them outdoors ready by the end of June latest (germ in May). Go for May if possible. Autos are a good plan for less discreet spots as they are smaller and will be done by the end of August if you get em going in May.

The outdoor are only a sideline on this thread though.....the main show will be the multi-strain when I start em in flower under lights in a week or so!

cheers for the info mate and cant wait to see the final result and a was just amazed that you get away with it you da MAN LOL:peacetwo:

Hola! Its update time! Summer Solstice in the UK tonight so I thought I would do the switchover. Not because theres anything spiritual about the date but just because its as good a day as any....

Lost my patience with the slowberry so they are going onto 2 days dark. Nearly their now so hopefully this will do the trick. Some buds are ready so I did some chopping....
Auto_Blueberry_Harvest_21_06_11_004.jpg
Auto_Blueberry_Harvest_21_06_11_003.jpg
Auto_Blueberry_Harvest_21_06_11_006.jpg

Put the multi-stran batch into the room for the 2 day dark period as well to make sure flowering kicks in fast. All are LST, FIMed or topped and are around 50cm tall...
Multi_Strain_21_06_11_004.jpg

Here you go papatater...
Multi_Strain_21_06_11_007.jpg
Multi_Strain_21_06_11_006.jpg

Some more training going on....
Multi_Strain_21_06_11_008.jpg

Another update in a couple weeks when theyre under the lights....

:goodluck:

Lookin great Spectacular looks like that fim did the job i do topping and fimming during the whole veg state i grow outside if they stay to short i back off messing with the top of the plant and just work on side branches i like them to be about 4 to5 foot before flowering begins then just watch them grow thxs for sharing your journal with us :goodjob: :peacetwo:

Well folks, the time came for the slowberry to come down on thursday night so they have now cleared the way for the multi-strains to go indoors for flowering. Hers some of the harvest....
Harvest_24_06_11_005.jpg
Harvest_24_06_11_009.jpg
Harvest_24_06_11_002.jpg

All in I reckon its gonna mount up to 13-14oz from 7 plants so pretty chuffed with them in the end despite the wait! :yahoo:

All 6 of the new batch have had 48hrs of darkness to kickstart the bloom phase and are looking pretty happy....
Flowering_Initiated_25_06_11_002.jpg
Flowering_Initiated_25_06_11_003.jpg
Flowering_Initiated_25_06_11_004.jpg

Still a couple of monster buds left of the slowberry that im letting mature a little longer....
Flowering_Initiated_25_06_11_005.jpg

So far so good, ill keep you updated when i do some more training at the end of the week......

:goodluck:

WOW!!!!!!! man looks like you scored a home run them other buds lookin good so the 6 you just started flowering your gonna put outside or is that a different bunch anyhow your doing a fine job :) :goodjob:

Oh Yer, Its Update time!

Nearly 2 weeks into flower now so time for some shots for you fine people!

All are looking very healthy and happy. A few pistils springing on every plant so at least its an all girl party! Worked out ive got 5 different strains in there as the 2 Greenhouse Himalayan Gold have been identified leaving one Greenhouse Church to add to the pick&mix!

Group Shot:
12_Days_in_flower_003.jpg

12_Days_in_flower_006.jpg

Up closer....
12_Days_in_flower_004.jpg

The unmistakable fan fingers on the Himalayan Gold fan leaves....
12_Days_in_flower_005.jpg

Did some trimming of the lower branches to maximise top growth and to keep the air moving under them....
12_Days_in_flower_009.jpg

Still one more bud left of the Auto Slowberry (over 20 weeks now for this bitch - mighty fine smoke though ;))........
12_Days_in_flower_007.jpg

Oh, and to answer your question papatater...its the other way round, I vegged these outdoors and now theyre in for the duration of flowering.

Thanks for checking/helping on this thread everyone :high-five:

Till next time......:goodluck:

I cut down the last of the Auto Blueberry and it was a monster so I had to show you guys......
Biggest_Bud_004.jpg
Biggest_Bud_002.jpg
Biggest_Bud_005.jpg

Nearly 300g wet so should add up to a nice 1oz+ by the time it hits the jar

:)

Back
Top Bottom