The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

Lmao... what a champ! Just glad your getting around better now dude.

I just can’t get over this blue hyena from @hyenamerica it’s just unreal. This fucker will yield somewhere around 500 grams if each of those colas were to average just 10 grams. Can’t wait to see what happens. Quantum’s boards are bomb
7DEC410A-7471-4334-81C2-DBB89D4E38CD.jpeg

There uuuuugeeeeee glad you made it through bro. Too bad sheds on vaca....

Hey there Rooster, I just stumbled across this thread and found all of my friends in here!
I swear so much good stuff on this site.
If you don't mind, I will pull up a chair as the Malawi is something of a legend for me and I cannot wait to grow her.
Your garden is stunning BTW! I love the lights!
I am currently overgrown with my HPS lamp, really see the need for a better spread as well the efficiency.

I just can’t get over this blue hyena from @hyenamerica it’s just unreal. This fucker will yield somewhere around 500 grams if each of those colas were to average just 10 grams. Can’t wait to see what happens. Quantum’s boards are bomb
7DEC410A-7471-4334-81C2-DBB89D4E38CD.jpeg

Bud I'm amazed at what yer doing with the Blue. Sweet!

Hope your summer continues to be one of steadily returning to great health.

Can't wait to see the colas pop!

Peace, hyena

Been seeing you alot on IG lately Rooster. But its about time i chime in and say hello. *tips hat* I'm absolutely amazed at how great your better half is doing with that Blue Hyena! She's friggin gorgeous. I find myself looking forward to your posts and pictures everyday! Thanks for allowing me to partake in it all.
Sparks

Been seeing you alot on IG lately Rooster. But its about time i chime in and say hello. *tips hat* I'm absolutely amazed at how great your better half is doing with that Blue Hyena! She's friggin gorgeous. I find myself looking forward to your posts and pictures everyday! Thanks for allowing me to partake in it all.
Sparks
Each and every one of you guys make it worth the ride! <3 much love I see you on there!

Go get some sleep and tell us in the morning about how your hip is doing.
It’s getting better. I’m back to growing and taking care of the man jobs. Still sore all the fucking time though. I don’t think the surgery really helped cure my issues because the damage was already done.

It’s getting better. I’m back to growing and taking care of the man jobs. Still sore all the fucking time though. I don’t think the surgery really helped cure my issues because the damage was already done.
Really sorry to hear that Roost. I'm sure you were hoping (along with everyone else getting that bad piece replaced) that this would be the end to the pain. Oof as my son would say. Even though it won't make you less sore I hope you score big off that device manufacturer.

Looking forward to pics of the outside grow when you get them. Post them from work where you have a good connection :).

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom